Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I guess japanese bl games(yaoi) have mostly female writers(devs) hence the protagonists being a bottoms and its major target audience are straight women. I can remember only two of them where the protagonist is a top and those are Naked Butlers and No, Thank You. In bara games which the major target audience are gay men, the protagonists are mostly top. Now, in the western bl games protagonists are versatiles. As someone who play female protag. being the receiver, id like to see a variety in bl games where you can top men. Rafster can explain better then me.

Reactions: Rafster

book no 00

Jun 8, 2021
Weird. I didn't get to choose any person to romance (I wanted Takara) and I guess I wound up dead. As in I went to sleep and the title page came up. No sex scenes at all for me. Uh....ok.
Takara is locked route. You have to clear Mitsugi and Matsuda route first to unlock Takara route

Reactions: menatv

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sir Bob o/
Paradise-PILSLASH-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I guess japanese bl games(yaoi) have mostly female writers(devs) hence the protagonists being a bottoms and its major target audience are straight women. I can remember only two of them where the protagonist is a top and those are Naked Butlers and No, Thank You. In bara games which the major target audience are gay men, the protagonists are mostly top. Now, in the western bl games protagonists are versatiles. As someone who play female protag. being the receiver, id like to see a variety in bl games where you can top men. Rafster can explain better then me.
Heh, Yaoi never was my thing, so I'll take your word about it, but regarding Bara... well, the focus are on hyper masculine men, but they don't necessarily top, they may be bottoms too, even submissive ones (which are very popular). It seems games that being top MC are not as popular as they should be, in fact they are rare. Everything goes from versatile to bottom only.

I'm a bottom (well, I recently discovered that I also can be a top if required) so I started my game as a bottom/versatile MC. I didn't realize how prevalent is the top/bottom thing on gay games, at first I thought they wouldn't mind to play as a verse/bottom guy, but it seems I was wrong. Some guys won't play a game if the MC is a bottom, and viceversa too, and I saw some demand for top only games. Live and learn, I guess. In my next game, the MC will be the opposite of the of my current game, on this one he will top mostly, with a few routes/scenes where he'll bottom. We'll see how this goes.

EDIT: Oh, and before I forget, It's rare to find NTR on gay games, so much that I had to ask what the hell was that to the straight forum pals. Maybe I'll give this a try. I don't like Yaoi at all, but I'm open to see what's the fuss about NTR.

Reactions: Geigi
Oct 27, 2019
In my opinion, I thought it was good. I did MTL translate this for 72 hours to read (Not written translation) along with the fandisk you can download from other sites (Virtual drive needed). Obviously, there were some things lost inf translation when I MTL'ed, but I did think the plot was kinda unique. You may hate characters, you may get bambozzled by characters, you may unexpectedly love some characters. For me, it was Mitsugi for an obvious reason.

Anyways, do try it out if it fits your taste. The sequel and parallel universe one (Fandisk) were also unique in their own way.
Thanks, i will give it a try.

Nothing weird about liking good stories. I'm not straight yet I can appreciate stories with only straight characters.

As for how good it is...Mitsugi's route had best writing, Takara's had good start but got a little worse in the middle(his bad ends were unitentionally hilarious to me) and Matsuda had huge focus on violance and abuse, so YMMV(worst boy imo). MC is well written too, he's relatable and funny.

That said, all routes leave unanswered questions which will be adressed in sequels, but those are unlikely to be translated. If you're okay with that, give the game a shot.
I consider it to be weird because i only read yaoi if it is hentai, but i don't get hard or beat to it, i just enjoy the story itself... there's also the fact that i only came into contact with it because when i was a child i used to visit a site called "Issuu" that is meant for people to publish flipbooks and articles, but i was using to read comics through piracy.

Sounds Interesting, i'll try it out, thanks dude.

Venons

Aug 21, 2022
Considering how few Japanese BL games over the years have made it officially to the west, there's a decent amount with top protags or top options:

- Lkyt
- Room No. 9
- Hadaka Shitsuji
- Patient S Remedy
- No, Thank You!
- Absolute Obedience (vers)
- I vaguely recall Togainu no Chi having one top route

For bottom protags, there's Dramatical Murder, Sweet Pool, Slow Damage, Tokyo Onmyoji, Sorcerer's Choice, Hashihime, UuultraC, most of Togainu no Chi, Absolute Obedience, Enzai, and now Paradise. I think Masquerade, LuckyDog1, and Nie no Machi also have bottom protags.

There's been strong speculation that ADELTA's newest title, Ooe, is gonna get picked up by MangaGamer and it apparently has a top protag. A lot of the most commonly requested games are either vers or have top protags (Omega Vampire, Omerta, Shingakkou, Kichiku Megane, etc). Unfortunately, there's so few of these games that actually get localized.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Heh, Yaoi never was my thing, so I'll take your word about it, but regarding Bara... well, the focus are on hyper masculine men, but they don't necessarily top, they may be bottoms too, even submissive ones (which are very popular). It seems games that being top MC are not as popular as they should be, in fact they are rare. Everything goes from versatile to bottom only.

I'm a bottom (well, I recently discovered that I also can be a top if required) so I started my game as a bottom/versatile MC. I didn't realize how prevalent is the top/bottom thing on gay games, at first I thought they wouldn't mind to play as a verse/bottom guy, but it seems I was wrong. Some guys won't play a game if the MC is a bottom, and viceversa too, and I saw some demand for top only games. Live and learn, I guess. In my next game, the MC will be the opposite of the of my current game, on this one he will top mostly, with a few routes/scenes where he'll bottom. We'll see how this goes.

EDIT: Oh, and before I forget, It's rare to find NTR on gay games, so much that I had to ask what the hell was that to the straight forum pals. Maybe I'll give this a try. I don't like Yaoi at all, but I'm open to see what's the fuss about NTR.
I mean NTR makes no sense to us. Our natural reaction is "Why not both" and turn it into a threesome:)
And I don't just mean games, I mean real life too.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Considering how few Japanese BL games over the years have made it officially to the west, there's a decent amount with top protags or top options:

- Lkyt
- Room No. 9
- Hadaka Shitsuji
- Patient S Remedy
- No, Thank You!

For bottom protags, there's Dramatical Murder, Sweet Pool, Slow Damage, Tokyo Onmyoji, Sorcerer's Choice, Hashihime, UuultraC, most of Togainu no Chi, Absolute Obedience, Enzai, and now Paradise. I think Masquerade, LuckyDog1, and Nie no Machi also have bottom protags.

There's been strong speculation that ADELTA's newest title, Ooe, is gonna get picked up by MangaGamer and it apparently has a top protag. A lot of the most commonly requested games are either vers or have top protags (Omega Vampire, Omerta, Shingakkou, Kichiku Megane, etc). Unfortunately, there's so few of these games that actually get localized.
Ugh, i feel the pain. I have voted in the surveys that Mangagamer posted each year for Omega Vampire because its alpha/beta/omega with a twist and Omerta-mafia type because bl games have the best gang stories.

• Sad
Reactions: Venons

fluffehbunneh

Aug 26, 2022
Idk why but I decided to play this game blind without looking at the tags or comments first and jesus christ- The game really doesn't let you know how dark it's gonna get o_O

The route I chose had some red flags but as it was still mostly cute and I didn't know it was that kind of game I just figured they were there to make things a little more exciting but never actually fully commit- I was very wrong. Biggest confused boner rn.

Animalsys

Jan 29, 2019
If enough people buy it, yes. Source JAST Discord.
thank you for the info I was just searching to see if there was anything here telling me about this because I just finished it.

also fair warning to those who are interested in downloading that it is again not for the faint of heart

laserjet28

May 15, 2021

- Lkyt
- Room No. 9
- Hadaka Shitsuji
- Patient S Remedy
- No, Thank You!

Wow I think I'm gonna start playing all of these games, but I don't know where to start~ haha
If you had to create a Tier List - which one of them will be at the Top and the bottom?
A ranking of The BEST to the WORST game.
I just wanna get a general idea of where I should start after I finish Paradise!
:giggle:

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
All of the ending of this game really fucked me up since none are happy ending even the good one. It is just hopeful with a twinge of depression.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also here is an android port if anyone want it
I kind of tweaked around with the quick menu since if I leave it just by itself, it will force close the game. However, this in turn caused some error at some part of the game but you can merely click ignore when this error appear, you won't miss out on text nor it will break your game.

Last edited:

sangsyaanre

Jun 9, 2019
Wow I think I'm gonna start playing all of these games, but I don't know where to start~ haha
If you had to create a Tier List - which one of them will be at the Top and the bottom?
A ranking of The BEST to the WORST game.
I just wanna get a general idea of where I should start after I finish Paradise!
:giggle:
Personal rank on the ones mentioned in this list would be(disclaimer im a dude that likes to ram dudes):
1. lkyt
2. paradise
2. no thank you
3. togainu no chi
3. dmmd
4. patient s remedy
5. hadaka shitsuji
6. slow damage

lkyt and no thank you is packed with both story and sexual contents, togainu no chi's MC is pretty masculine so i dont mind playing looking at him being rammed. Hadaka shitsuji and patient s remedy is kind of 55% more sexual than story focused lol so if you wanna go with something casual, you can start with them. I dont really plan to play room no. 9 and absolute obidience since the character design doesnt really appeal to me:(

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Personal rank on the ones mentioned in this list would be(disclaimer im a dude that likes to ram dudes):
1. lkyt
2. paradise
2. no thank you
3. togainu no chi
3. dmmd
4. patient s remedy
5. hadaka shitsuji
6. slow damage

lkyt and no thank you is packed with both story and sexual contents, togainu no chi's MC is pretty masculine so i dont mind playing looking at him being rammed. Hadaka shitsuji and patient s remedy is kind of 55% more sexual than story focused lol so if you wanna go with something casual, you can start with them. I dont really plan to play room no. 9 and absolute obidience since the character design doesnt really appeal to me:(
Nice! Now you got me excited cos I didn't think there would be one that be better than Paradise~ So I look forward to playing Lkyt after! I have played DMMD and No Thank You before, and they were both incredible... and so far I'm only 15% into Paradise I'm already enjoying it a lot more. I have heard many recommend Togainu No Chi but never really found the time to play it~ I will now! hehe Apparently Room No.9 is made by the same people that did No Thank You~ So I'm kind of intrigued just cos I really wanna know what the story is about. Plus their sex scenes really don't disappoint, so I hope it will be the same.

What about Hashihime and UuultraC - I think these two are made by the same company as well, I'm not sure. The art style is pretty different and unique... I don't mind it as long as the plot is good. If anyone can give some feedback on it, that'd be great~

Oh and Sweet Pool~ Is it an oldie but a goodie? xD

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
What about Hashihime and UuultraC - I think these two are made by the same company as well, I'm not sure. The art style is pretty different and unique... I don't mind it as long as the plot is good. If anyone can give some feedback on it, that'd be great~

Oh and Sweet Pool~ Is it an oldie but a goodie? xD
Haven't played UuultraC but for Hashihime, you need to know that you can't choose route in that game. It is a mix between kinetic and choice driven. Basically the game goes infinitely in loop, so the first time you played you will be forced in one character route and after completing the story, you will be returned back to the beginning of the game and forced on another route and this will keep continuing until you completed all the guy route.

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Haven't played UuultraC but for Hashihime, you need to know that you can't choose route in that game. It is a mix between kinetic and choice driven. Basically the game goes infinitely in loop, so the first time you played you will be forced in one character route and after completing the story, you will be returned back to the beginning of the game and forced on another route and this will keep continuing until you completed all the guy route.
That sounds perfect for me, cos I'm not a big fan of gameplay in visual novels - I just wanna follow the story with some good sex scenes to accompany my reading~ hehe (The EASY Mode for Paradise was literally made for me! lmfao) The idea of a loop already sounds so intriguing - I love it when a game can integrate a simple gamplay mechanic into their storytelling~ It's genius. Thanks so much for the feedback. Now I really wanna know if anybody enjoyed UuultraC cos it seems like not many people have played it - so does that mean it's not worth the time? If that's the case, then I'll probably just put that aside until I have nothing else left to play! Haha :p

Reactions: Animalsys

bothecat123

Nov 2, 2021
Is anyone having issues launching the game? I've redownloaded it twice and can't seem to get it to launch.