BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I really wish Eva would update the agenda screen to include statuses and key events. I have lots of saves but often it’s hard or impossible to remember what all has happened on that save (whether Ian is chad or cuck, who Lena has slept with, is she Louise’s mistress, is anyone cheating on anyone), thus would be extremely helpful.
Perhaps a tad laborious to do, but you could just assign a number code to your save files and then use that number code to keep a notepad file with a index of relevant tags for each save you want to remember the specifics of.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
For instance, if your Ian is in a relationship with Holly, it is practically impossible to get wild/slutty Holly content beside some bug related instances
"Slut Holly" is a result of Ivy taking control of Holly's life and convincing her to have casual hookups and other ways to entertain herself without commitment. Holly who is in a dedicated relationship (be it with Ian or Lena) doesn't fall under this influence so her personality shapes differently.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So at maximum we can screw

Alisson, Lena, Holly and Miranda correct ?
You can also add Cherry and Emma. And Cindy too, if your whole goal is "to screw" then what do you care she eventually goes for someone else (if it even happens) It's not like she wasn't sleeping with another guy already.

Oh, and Louise is also an option, either as part of threesome with Lena or, possibly, on her own down the road.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I ruined my save chosing love with Cindy and losing Lena and now she is going to be a bathroom for one week
Just because she goes on business trip doesn't mean she'll automatically fuck Axel. Unless you're like Perry and think no one could resist jumping on that guy's cock, regardless of commitments or feelings.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I need to start over, yeah i messed up and got a rude awakening about Cindy (i nerver expected things to be this bad)

So i need to get with Alisson so Jeremy wont fuck her
I need to make all the correct choices with Lena so she wont be a cumdump too
I need to avoid Cindy cuz she is locked into being with Axel no matter what i do

We cant do Ivy or Louise

So at maximum we can screw

Alisson, Lena, Holly and Miranda correct ?
-Yeah, allison will get with jeremy if you choose not to or choose emma that night, not my favorite thing but it is what it is.
-You control Lena, so yeah just dont hook her up with other people if you don't want.
-Cindy is not locked to Axel at all, you control that, based on your realationship staus with her or possibly how hard you are helping with wade's realtionship

-ivy and louise are late bloomers, for ian some texting is starting in this chapter and if on lena route you can have thresome with louise. So they are romancble, just super late.

-you can also end up with cherry, emma, cindy, ivy, louise and jess, and maybe even gillian, so you can screw a lot more then just those 4 and still be fine, the game is not gonna force some ntr or scenes you don't like nothing is locked in.

Reactions: ttred

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
You can also add Cherry and Emma. And Cindy too, if your whole goal is "to screw" then what do you care she eventually goes for someone else (if it even happens) It's not like she wasn't sleeping with another guy already.

Oh, and Louise is also an option, either as part of threesome with Lena or, possibly, on her own down the road.
I ruined my save chosing love with Cindy and losing Lena and now she is going to be a bathroom for one week

i MEAN girls we can keep, Cindy is locked in this plot with axel in all scenarios i think so we have no choice, i wll improve my friendship with wade and ignore cindy
Emma i think we can only get her if we lose Alisson or something like this

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Perhaps a tad laborious to do, but you could just assign a number code to your save files and then use that number code to keep a notepad file with a index of relevant tags for each save you want to remember the specifics of.
Kids these days. We used to have to do everything with bits of paper and a pen/pencil when I first started gaming lol. I use spreadsheets and notepad++ for nearly all VN's I play.

Back iinnnn myyyy daaayyyyy hehehe

Last edited:

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
-Yeah, allison will get with jeremy if choose not to, not my favorite thing but whatever.
-You control Lena, so yeah just dont hook her up with other people if you don't want.
-Cindy is not locked to Axel at all, you control that, based on your realtionship staus with her or possibly how hard you are helping with wade's realtionship

-ivy and louise are late bloomers, for ian some texting is starting in this chapter and if on lena route you can have thresome with louise. So they are romancble, just super late.

-you can also end up with cherry, emma, cindy, ivy, louise and jess, and maybe even gillian, so you can screw a lot more then just those 4 and still be fine, the game is not gonna force some ntr or scenes you don't like nothing is locked in.
I had 2 saves in both of them she end up making shots with Axel and travel with him i dont know what to chose to avoid this

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Sweet Holly paths are really great to play, but wild Holly as Ian´s girlfriend should also be possible given how important for the story and liked Holly is.
I'd guess you can potentially get this path but a bit counter-intuitively: if you don't get together with Holly but let Ivy get Holly under her wings, you'll get the "wild Holly" who is interested in Ian and will hit on him (and hook up) if he isn't in relationship with someone else (like Lena) So this in theory can lead to "wild Holly" and Ian in relationship together down the road, although it's an open question if Holly won't have some extra fun on a side, Gillian-style. But hey, you wanted "slut Holly" so you'd get what you asked for. :whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Turret and Maviarab

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
i MEAN girls we can keep,
In that case, Minerva breaks up if Ian dates Holly. Lena and Holly also conflict with each other, however, it is planned for them to date Ian. Alison will get turned down if Ian is with Lena. A method is to break up with her earlier (by kissing Emma), then Alison trys again in chapter 11.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I had 2 saves in both of them she end up making shots with Axel and travel with him i dont know what to chose to avoid this
Yeah, she became a model and he is the photographer, just beacause she is traveling with him and probably some other people, doesn't mean she will hook up with him, she will probably only hook up with him if your relationship with her is just fwb or if you have no relationship and her relationship with wade is also bad.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Just because she goes on business trip doesn't mean she'll automatically fuck Axel. Unless you're like Perry and think no one could resist jumping on that guy's cock, regardless of commitments or feelings.
Well she is with him everywhere and when lena confront her she never say she was not with him

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Well she is with him everywhere and when lena confront her she never say she was not with him
Which doesn't mean that they are together, as well.

It's in the open: Whether Cindy ends up with Axel, Ian or Wade all depends on your choices.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She doesn't own Lena any explanation about her sex life. Note that Axel in turn tells Lena he isn't fucking Cindy. Although whether you choose to believe him is another story. But ultimately, this is a game, and having Cindy fuck Axel no matter the player's choices would be silly. So i wouldn't think this to be the case.

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes