lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I don't agree on this. You only need to one slip and she'll jump on another dick. It's like tie down a dog and telling he is harmless. Get him off the leash then we see whether or not he is harmless.
the only time Alisson slept with someone else was when i got with another girl in the start of the game, if you pick her she wont cheat on you even if she know you are ruining Lena

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't agree on this. You only need to one slip and she'll jump on another dick. It's like tie down a dog and telling he is harmless. Get him off the leash then we see whether or not he is harmless.
By one slip you mean fucking someone else. So she only does the same thing.

Good work comparing a person to a dog, too.

Reactions: Grubychuj123

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
Good to see this!
I have a question/request, depending on how you see it. I know (and as a hobby writer I Know exactly why) why some route blocks, be they story fixes or stat related, are put into the game. Still I think some rather logical routes are blocked even if their implementation should not be too difficult.
For instance, if your Ian is in a relationship with Holly, it is practically impossible to get wild/slutty Holly content beside some bug related instances. An experimentation-incliined, but confident Ian (e.g. Alison threesome, sexting and pic-sharing) could very much like having a wild Holly as his girlfriend and later wife. Holly looks at Lena as an inspiration on most paths and if Lena is slutty and Ian choosing most of the "Lust" options when with Holly, this should lead towards wild/slutty Holly content, like e.g. "friends sharing a shower" or Holly hooking up with some other guys.
As said not only by me but some other players, several Ian variants could very much like having such a wild Holly as a girlfriend. Sweet Holly paths are really great to play, but wild Holly as Ian´s girlfriend should also be possible given how important for the story and liked Holly is.

Thanks in advance
Ooof this is more of a narrative issue that I'm not qualified to deal with. It's something I can mention to Eva, but it's their story and if they feel Holly + Ian has no room for a wild holly then I can't do much.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ooof this is more of a narrative issue that I'm not qualified to deal with. It's something I can mention to Eva, but it's their story and if they feel Holly + Ian has no room for a wild holly then I can't do much.
I see and as I said, I am a hobby writer myself, so I know narrative stuff really well, but still a big thank you that you will mention to Eva that there is room for a wild Holly in a dedicated relationship with (a slightly letch) Ian!
Thanks in advance!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Alisson is solid, do you know if theres any point in being in good terms with Jaremy ? i noticed theres no point being friends with any of the guys
There isn't any negative in being on good terms with them and no benefit in being on bad terms, either. So not sure why you'd go out of your way to antagonize them.

Supporting Wade in his crisis with Cindy gets you some stat updates and will point in this chapter, and iirc you can similarly get some skill-ups if you convince Perry to work at the cafe, which might require being on decent terms with him.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah I was here since the first alpha, so the save is ongoing for me for so long, that's a new game option.
The game has been reworked extensively so the saves from the first alpha aren't going to do you any good, you'll have to restart.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Can someone kindly check if this is a bug or intended
If Lena is with Ian but cheating on him with Axel we get a choice to stop cheating, if i choose that she still has an option to cheat later on, I'm not complaining it just felt weird because the option i picked didn't matter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pede rasta 1

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I have a lot of respect for this developer. She is one of the rare developers who successfully completed the first game and increased this success even further in the second game. But the last 2 updates are a complete disgrace.

It is very difficult to advance a game and provide a full content, as it contains many characters and different routes for each character. And even though I just called it a "disgrace", I think she did it very well, including the last update. Then why "Disgrace"?

Artists and content producers enter a "burn out" process when they try to maintain the same quality for a long time. No matter how talented and ambitious you are, this is inevitable.

But the main problem in this game is the lack of honesty.

The developer first made a statement for the full chapter updates she produced within 3-4 months, saying, "Updates take a long time, from now on, I will publish shorter content but updates in a shorter time."
No one had asked her for this. But she chose to proceed this way. And I agree, this is entirely her decision and it is not right to say anything. But after she said that, the shortest updates released by the developer, such as prologue / beta / alpha / epilogue etc., took around 4 months. In short, content that was previously released within 3-4 months now takes longer than 1 year.

Look, it is the developer's own decision whether she wants to produce content every 2 years or whatever. But after saying "I will produce content in a shorter time, but it will be shorter" and then extending the time even further is a wrong approach. If she is in a burnout process, or if she really cannot find enough time due to the difficulties in her life, she can explain this openly and take a vacation for herself. No one would judge her for that. However, making fools of the people who support her and remaining silent without actually stating anything other than "Look, these are the clothes I designed for the summer" once a month is disrespectful to the people who support her.

I have the utmost respect for the content she creates. I want to make it clear that this is one of the best visual novels I've played. However, as I explained, due to the approach style, I regret to say that I am withdrawing my support. If she shows a more honest approach in the future, I would love to support her again for this beautiful game she has presented to us.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If Lena is with Ian but cheating on him with Axel we get a choice to stop cheating, if i choose that she still has an option to cheat later on, I'm not complaining it just felt weird because the option i picked didn't matter.
It doesn't seem to be a bug -- the game is handling separately cheating "in general" (which can be with any of Lena's potential partners) and sleeping with Axel specifically, especially if she has her axel_desire flag on. The situation where Lena opted to stop cheating but still went with Axel after meeting up with him at train station even has specific text variant, and it doesn't reverse her decision to (try to) stop cheating, in the sense of undoing relevant variables.

(there's potential issue with not being able to fully stop cheating at that point, both in general *and* with Axel, due to shortage of available will points, but that's another story)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Both Ian and Lena get the opportunity to set their intention to stop cheating on each other, but that's different from actually resisting the temptation. At least that's how I read it.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Could be intentional. Lena intends to break up, but once she is near Axel, her resolution crumbles once again. And to be fair: With a will point, she can keep her resolve.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
Could be intentional. Lena intends to break up, but once she is near Axel, her resolution crumbles once again. And to be fair: With a will point, she can keep her resolve.
I know Lena can refuse, I thought the choice to commit would automatically block any potential affairs that's why i wondered if it was a bug

Oct 10, 2022
By one slip you mean fucking someone else. So she only does the same thing.

Good work comparing a person to a dog, too.
Hey man, you know I did not compare a dog to Allison. It was a metaphor.

I meant slip as not going to buy drink with Allison. I am not sure if I am mistaken but at the pub if you don't go with Allison and try to help Perry with Cherry, she jumps on Jeremy. On top of that, she was flirting with Jeremy even before Ian.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Hey man, you know I did not compare a dog to Allison. It was a metaphor.

I meant slip as not going to buy drink with Allison. I am not sure if I am mistaken but at the pub if you don't go with Allison and try to help Perry with Cherry, she jumps on Jeremy. On top of that, she was flirting with Jeremy even before Ian.
Ian and Alison weren't together at that time. Alison doesn't know if Ian is interested in her. There is no obligation on her part to be faithful to him.

4.60 star(s) 306 Votes