1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ss-1.jpg

Overview:
Aira, a female knight from the Alflora Kingdom, was known for her dedication and hard work. Despite lacking natural talent with the sword, she trained tirelessly every day. However, when she was appointed as the captain of a knight corps, some of her subordinates were not pleased. They plotted against her, luring her into a forest where they attacked her. Fortunately, Aira managed to escape using teleportation magic, but she found herself in the neighboring Jirena Empire. There, she met a merchant named Drehir, who agreed to help her. And so, Aira's journey back to her kingdom began.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-10
Release Date: 2022-11-27
Original Title: 女騎士アイラ ~王国帰還記~
Developer: landcut
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: Word Wrap

Thanks alanpowermetal044844 for sharing the game.

ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
I like that there is no combat and that its a pure fap game. however, the bad MTL makes it unplayable. This is, even for MTL standards, really bad. It feels like an MTL from 8 years ago. lots of gibberish, text outside of chat boxes etc. until this is fixed I don't think I can play this game

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Honestly, not worth playing, I'll leave it at that. Use the above saves and enjoy the CG if you want to, but the game itself is a waste of time.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote