RPGM - Completed - Onahole Quest [v2.00] [Maistar]

1. 3.00 star(s)

annoying.outlander

In the most understandable way possible:

This is TOO Japanese for me! I'm not one to look up trivia or logistics on a game, unless I really love it, but...

What you have here is one gigantic commercial to/ information on/ incentive to use...

Onaholes.

As someone who doesn't own one, and never used one, a lot of it is wasted on me.

Let's say you are the opposite of that, for the sake of argument. Many of the H-scenes are probably "built" with the assumption that you have an onahole in your hand at the moment. That's what it feels like. So, go for it, if that's the case.

No good or bad parameters this time, the game is not for me and I don't have much to rate:

- Many H-scenes have V.A - And by all the gods you can imagine, adult games need voice acting. Make some sort of note if you are a dev, V.A propels your game to another level, even with cheap actors. I was very pleased with this, and the V.A is not bad at all, but still limited due to the nature of the game.

- The game treats you like a fellow pervert - Grab your onahole, they provide different settings, and you take care of the rest. There's a number of different tags here but masochism, femdom, and cross dressing seem to be prominent. There's also some "extreme content", like a young girl (says I, who knows how old a 2d girl is supposed to be) and a pad, and some blood... but they warn you about it.

(Warning: the first 20 scenes I saw all featured an onahole. At some point the guy will have "regular sex", but it takes time)

- The gameplay is "violently catering" to the notion of mechanical - To a point where the "uber" classification comes to mind. You are quite literally going from point A to B, solve a quest, watch an H- scene, rinse and repeat. They even teleport you around for good measure. It's a horrible feeling, that destroys any fun I could possibly be having.

(Important: They warn you that this is how things work for the first part of the game, if nothing else they are not trying to trick you with anything)

- Many meta references/jokes - Whether it's types of onaholes, other videogames, tropes of the reincarnated hero/demon lord setting, or even it's own choices and mechanics. I don't have a problem with it, and I thought some of it was fun at first. That feeling didn't last long, though. It's a dangerous approach to things, if you ask me, subverting expectations is not an easy business. They might be on the right track, it's hard to say.

Finally, the game does serve its purpose. The idea of buying an onahole never crossed my mind, but (inception-style) the seeds of an idea were planted. Mission accomplished?

Disclaimer: I played this for a couple of hours and saw 47 of 110(?) achievements, I have no idea if it gets better further down the line (more people need to mention how much they actually saw of the game when reviewing it).

I'd say this a 6/10, but I'm probably being generous. Long story short this doesn't work for me, but there's no reason to just ignore it based on that. Give it a go, it may awaken something deep inside of you.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

fuckitit

Only on the first succubus and love the style of the game and can't wait to see the others. reminds me of "Spirit Squeezing Devil's 5 Day Long Orgasm Denial Game..." so if keeps this pace it will be one my top game picks.