• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Olivine Lights [v1.6] [Writefuck]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover for f95zone.png

Overview:
"Come visit beautiful Olivine City!"
"Stay at the luxurious Peridot Hotel, with its friendly and courteous staff!"
"Meet interesting people, from near and far!"
"Get into fights with Pokémon trainers, or watch the pros show you how it's done!"

You're a rookie trainer and you're stuck in Olivine City with trouble on the horizon! The baddest trainer in town needs your help to foil a nefarious scheme - and maybe along the way you'll learn a thing or two from her.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-05
Release Date: 2024-01-10
Developer: Writefuck - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.6 (Full release)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Guide/Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Thumbnails:
cynthia general.jpg bad karma showdown.jpg town map.jpg cynthia wall.jpg jasmine blow.jpg kate bar.jpg jasmine swimmer.png gardener.jpg
If you like this game, consider donating to me on Ko-Fi! Donated funds will help me recoup the money I spent making this game. Extra will go towards making the next game.

Last edited:

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I'm a writer, not an artist, so the visuals are kind of bad. I spent a bunch of money commissioning art for the lewd scenes and I'm a little afraid that the fun police at the Big N company will come and take down all the games on itch that are tagged with pokemon. I'm posting it here partly as insurance against that.​
I really wonder what will happen if people will start joining pirates in masses like that? Where despotic rule of big companies doesn't apply, so more and more people will find it more just and appealing.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OlivineLights-1.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Writefuck

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2018
Sounds like this should get the Completed tag?
Yes.

What is the gender of the protagonist?
Slightly awkward question to answer because the story is deliberately told without giving the player character a name, face, or gender, for the sake of immersion. He's male in the sex scenes but I feel like the "Male Protagonist" tag is disingenuous since the other 95% of the game it's left unsaid. The only reason he even has a gender in the sex scenes is because it kind of has to be defined there, and I wasn't about to commission a second set of art assets for the other option.

Sep 17, 2022
Countdown until it gets cancelled due to a Nintendo Law suite? Probably at best a few weeks...
Nah, you've gotta be fairly big to catch Nintendo's attention. There are other Pokemon games on here that have been around for more than a year or two, the key is just that they have less than a thousand players.
Same as how Rule34 artists don't get sued, even Nintendo doesn't have enough lawyers to handle every small violation.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
I posted my first alpha build back in September of 2022, so I think I'm okay for now.
Hopefully, but it's Nintendo.
For example, recently they smited Garry's Mod for over 20 years of Nintendo content. Granted Garry's Mod are more visible than some random H-game, but pretty sure they did hit some of them before.
So I think it depend on whatever their corporate overlords are feeling at the moment.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Slightly awkward question to answer because the story is deliberately told without giving the player character a name, face, or gender, for the sake of immersion. He's male in the sex scenes but I feel like the "Male Protagonist" tag is disingenuous since the other 95% of the game it's left unsaid. The only reason he even has a gender in the sex scenes is because it kind of has to be defined there, and I wasn't about to commission a second set of art assets for the other option.
Bro what are you even saying?

Reactions: Red Sand

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
i must say, the writing is really good, and a lot of work went into flashing out the characters. if it had a view more nsfw scenes this would be awsome:love: (it´s still awesome as is, but would elevate it to true hights xD)

Writefuck

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2018
does the game have male trainer on pokemon content?
The game does not contain any sex between pokemon and humans.

i must say, the writing is really good, and a lot of work went into flashing out the characters. if it had a view more nsfw scenes this would be awsome:love: (it´s still awesome as is, but would elevate it to true hights xD)
Thanks for the kind words. Truthfully the biggest limiter for NSFW scenes was the art budget, or lack thereof. If I had infinite money, or an artist who'd work for free, or an AI model that gave results that I felt were good enough, I would have made "Sexy Sex Game: The Sexening (Sex Editon) featuring Sex." Instead, I made this. :)

• Haha
Reactions: zurdya and Ruhrok
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes