Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
And if you guys wanna cheat in cum endurance and sex tech, and you wanna drop down buckets full of mls like yaziro, all you have to do is- open the save editor link , condition must have had sex or anything else the must have cum, then drop that save into the save editor look for variables 197 and 199 one of them is for endurance and the other one is for technique, type 111111 in both of them. Download the file and replace the old one with the one you just download. WHOOSH NEXT TIME YOU CUM IN PRIESTESS YOU WILL SEE BUCKETS OF MLS JUST LIKE YAZIRO. Wish the author had made one variable in which you can train jimmy the protag, which would have made his pp longer and thicker and his body too. Then I will feel full satisfied with this game. Like the mc has no content at all bro just gets cucked everytime, He should also get a chance to cuck someone else or make the priestess lose her mind or smth like that

Reactions: Birdnman993

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Where I can get the "tease" skill in priestess again? The skill to make the enemies aroused.
Also how to trigger Yarizo's harass during combat?
to trigger harass cast magic in priestess option during battle then the old man will work his dirty ass sniffin and doing stuff

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Hello, can anyone tell me where I can find a summary of the game Nymphomania Priestess? Because I've played it before and don't know where to go next. thank you.
I don't think there is a ongoing summary for this game yet all you can do rn in the game is just roam around the world and hope to trigger some scenes

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
can u pass me a save file just before it i cant understand how to see that scene
Look at my comment on how to cheat, I think for giga chad mode you must have 50 or over 50 cum endurance and sex technique this is just an assumption you can try doing it if it works comment the method here

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
To modify your game I recommend using programs, specifically "Mtool" and "Cheat Menu"
They are here at f95zone with their respective installation guides.
welp they are also there but I haven't used them at all. I prefer the online editor more lol, why because when I first came here peeps urged me to use it and it is good enough to get ur thing going on. Cheat menu tends to be hard I have used it for triple A games, never used it for rpgm games, but yeah I remember those torturous days of cheat menu when I couldn't find a single value that I wanted to change. :KEK:

Reactions: rifrulzz1

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
There is a [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.64(Versión Uncen&Unlock) what is the difference between the original game and this version can someone explain to me please¿?
Simple, the nti version is getting developed by our god XDMW if you scroll back a few pages most probably at 1014 you can find him posting images of his uncen work. The difference rn the buddy XD is trying to remake the story of the game, and giving out more updates and scenes than the original dev does (f techno) and if you do some digging you can see how freaking old the game is but it's still in alpha not even the story has yet been included peeps say the story will be included in 0.80 version so yup. XD version features more content than the original version. XD version has some scenes like pm ntr (I think he added it maybe), Uncensored images, some gang bang scenes (of the priestess), and maybe he has also added elf X mc scenes (I forgot her name Iris or eris what the hell was it?) And for more info you can always read the log mentioned on the first pages of both the threads

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Simple, the nti version is getting developed by our god XDMW if you scroll back a few pages most probably at 1014 you can find him posting images of his uncen work. The difference rn the buddy XD is trying to remake the story of the game, and giving out more updates and scenes than the original dev does (f techno) and if you do some digging you can see how freaking old the game is but it's still in alpha not even the story has yet been included peeps say the story will be included in 0.80 version so yup. XD version features more content than the original version. XD version has some scenes like pm ntr (I think he added it maybe), Uncensored images, some gang bang scenes (of the priestess), and maybe he has also added elf X mc scenes (I forgot her name Iris or eris what the hell was it?) And for more info you can always read the log mentioned on the first pages of both the threads
Finally a solid answer all the time asking felt like I was talking to a wall.

Reactions: Mountain Guy

Darth Elim

Formerly 'Darth.Elim'
May 18, 2018
yup go to this site , then navigate to the game or the drive where you have extracted the game to, then to www folder>save> the most recent save you wanna edit, take that file and drop into the dropbox available on the top site, go down to variables look for variable number 322 and type 150 then download the file> cut it and paste it into the www save folder replace the old one with this one launch the game then guild promotion you can directly shoot up to the current adv rank 3 that's the limit rn, And if you can't find variable 322 in the list of variables on the site that's mean you first have to complete a quest get 1 fame point then reload the site and drop the new save which you just made after getting 1 fame point then to variables list you will see variable 322 marked with new click on the number in the green type 150 download file, then cut and paste it into the www>save folder of the game and launch the game! VOILA THERE YOU GO TOP LEVEL FAME WITHOUT ANY STUPID GRINDING! :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
Yes but not for the weapons, we still need grinding to get those

Rose85

Mar 17, 2021
anybody have an orc pig save for the game version that uses .rpgsave format? i think i broke my game using the cheat god item and can't seem to get the quest to appear

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes