• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
And if you guys wanna cheat in cum endurance and sex tech, and you wanna drop down buckets full of mls like yaziro, all you have to do is- open the save editor link , condition must have had sex or anything else the must have cum, then drop that save into the save editor look for variables 197 and 199 one of them is for endurance and the other one is for technique, type 111111 in both of them. Download the file and replace the old one with the one you just download. WHOOSH NEXT TIME YOU CUM IN PRIESTESS YOU WILL SEE BUCKETS OF MLS JUST LIKE YAZIRO. Wish the author had made one variable in which you can train jimmy the protag, which would have made his pp longer and thicker and his body too. Then I will feel full satisfied with this game. Like the mc has no content at all bro just gets cucked everytime, He should also get a chance to cuck someone else or make the priestess lose her mind or smth like that

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Where I can get the "tease" skill in priestess again? The skill to make the enemies aroused.
Also how to trigger Yarizo's harass during combat?
to trigger harass cast magic in priestess option during battle then the old man will work his dirty ass sniffin and doing stuff

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Hello, can anyone tell me where I can find a summary of the game Nymphomania Priestess? Because I've played it before and don't know where to go next. thank you.
I don't think there is a ongoing summary for this game yet all you can do rn in the game is just roam around the world and hope to trigger some scenes

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
can u pass me a save file just before it i cant understand how to see that scene
Look at my comment on how to cheat, I think for giga chad mode you must have 50 or over 50 cum endurance and sex technique this is just an assumption you can try doing it if it works comment the method here

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes