Matu

Aug 24, 2018
im guessing the game is missing directx 9. go to microsoft(dot)com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

hit download and open the installer located in your downloads folder. this is assuming youre using windows as your operating system
just did and still game shows same thing

Matu

Aug 24, 2018
im guessing the game is missing directx 9. go to microsoft(dot)com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

hit download and open the installer located in your downloads folder. this is assuming youre using windows as your operating system
just restart the pc and now it shows this. Screenshot (1).png .. can any one help me out here... thanks

ascoo

Apr 16, 2020
not a VN guy but i like this one, other works by this developer seems nice too i'm looking forward to it

Last edited:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I know this is a long shot but over on sites like Mp4 Hentai Download there a video version of this released (in parts), the links are down for this one but does anyone have this?

I know sites like spankbang has some of the game in video uploaded but they seem to stop before she is fully gone and none will contain her daughter that I could find.
Yes I could download the game again and load a full save but a video version would be nice.

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes