RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.65(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
I don't really like slutty heroine because it more NTRI then NTRE
The story can be simple as MC give cursed ring to Priestess and find a way to cure it and met with yarizo you know go to adventure guild find information go to dungeon bring yarizo for ntr and go back to town
or
MC and priestess met while MC or priestess tried to find something(items person etc.)so they set off on adventure together met yarizo on the way
or
do something with The dude in the castle? king? like make a request to the guild member to take care of somethings or do some dirty work

BTW while typing this Karryn's boob keeps bouncing around make it hard to concentrate
OP, here are some suggestions for the story

• Priestess is innocent, but is slowly corrupted as MC is too weak to fight and she must give herself her body to compensate for his weakness. She is slowly corrupted.
  • Priestess is a slut, but decides that she is a new person as priestess, but is slowly corrupted when you invite her all of exes in your adventure.
  • Priestess is whatever, the story ends with either MC being married to priestess in the end, but the story ends with her teaching all women to cuck weak men.
i love PM and i wish she had more stuff to do with the mc, its not everyday you get to play an ntr game where you can cuck the main character and also cheat on your gf with another girl behind her back
I see,emmmmm……

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I see,emmmmm……
To me. I completely disagree with them.

NPRI started as an NTR Project, to begin with. The girl is literally a Nymphomaniac.

These are just weirdos wanting to co-opt this to their desires. Literally. I read their stupid comments again, and it just don't make sense, for something literally called "Nymphomania Priestess" to be more "Christian". Heck, Kohaku is still restraining herself from Yarizo's approaches, despite being a massive horny slut. Ignore them all.

Take care.

usernameidgaf

Mar 26, 2021
I don't really like slutty heroine because it more NTRI then NTRE
The story can be simple as MC give cursed ring to Priestess and find a way to cure it and met with yarizo you know go to adventure guild find information go to dungeon bring yarizo for ntr and go back to town
or
MC and priestess met while MC or priestess tried to find something(items person etc.)so they set off on adventure together met yarizo on the way
or
do something with The dude in the castle? king? like make a request to the guild member to take care of somethings or do some dirty work

BTW while typing this Karryn's boob keeps bouncing around make it hard to concentrate

I love slutty heroine, makes me feel powerless to fight off her urges and makes the pain so much harder.

Kevodi

Mar 14, 2023
I see,emmmmm……
i want nympri with more fetish like:shotas cucking the protagonist,bestiality with horses etc and oji sans fucking the priestess.potion maker can make potions of shota with their cum too

usernameidgaf

Mar 26, 2021

NPRI started as an NTR Project, to begin with. The girl is literally a Nymphomaniac.

These are just weirdos wanting to co-opt this to their desires. Literally. I read their stupid comments again, and it just don't make sense, for something literally called "Nymphomania Priestess" to be more "Christian". Heck, Kohaku is still restraining herself from Yarizo's approaches, despite being a massive horny slut. Ignore them all.

Take care.
i like the christian idea, its a good theme, but not a story. i think everyone's suggestions are good in this thread and can play with the christian theme.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
I guess pirates version is much better, not to mention more stuff will be added to the pirate version with each update of the original game

nugogo555

Mar 20, 2018

Take care.
I mean she more of a yandere for me she a slut for MC only. She killed everyone that MC tried to flirt with. that why Yarizo more like NTRE for me right? if not Priestess jump on yarizo dick the moment she saw or start fucking everyone without lust or love system or I'm wrong here?

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I mean she more of a yandere for me she a slut for MC only. She killed everyone that MC tried to flirt with. that why Yarizo more like NTRE for me right? if not Priestess jump on yarizo dick the moment she saw or start fucking everyone without lust or love system or I'm wrong here?
This was the "Insanity Mechanic" that was sloppily added way later in the game. For some stupid reason, or none reason at all. Just to bloat the game up. If you do bother researching the Development History of NPRI, you will notice strange decisions and pointless content bloat just popping up everywhere. One example: Technobrake tried implementing another Big City that was supposed to have lots of content, despite the game barely having content and still in Alpha state.

I can go on. But i will stop there.

Take care.

nugogo555

Mar 20, 2018
I love slutty heroine, makes me feel powerless to fight off her urges and makes the pain so much harder.
I think it depend if heroine start with pure and become more slutty then I like it
If she start as slut then It's feel less pain for me because she already corrupted

nugogo555

Mar 20, 2018
This was the "Insanity Mechanic" that was sloppily added way later in the game. For some stupid reason, or none reason at all. Just to bloat the game up. If you do bother researching the Development History of NPRI, you will notice strange decisions and pointless content bloat just popping up everywhere. One example: Technobrake tried implementing another Big City that was supposed to have lots of content, despite the game barely having content and still in Alpha state.

I can go on. But i will stop there.

Take care.
I don't think you understand what I'm trying to said
Yarizo a NTRI or NTRE? She hate him at first
this game has both NTRI NTRE

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I don't think you understand what I'm trying to said
Yarizo a NTRI or NTRE? She hate him at first
this game has both NTRI NTRE
Cause she tried to avoid him, because she wouldn't be able to hold herself back once down that road. Therefore, that one event in the tent with Chastity Cage. Less about hate and more like "Fear". Remember how she looked at his dick and was mesmerized by it, both in awe and fear. Despite the point she supposed to be a horny slut........

Again. This is Technobrake we are talking about. I am just rolling with logic at this point. Technobrake, you see, do stupid things that make NO SENSE whatsoever. I have played NPRI longer than i would like to admit. To make it simple: Since the start.

And every since. Random decisions, inconsistent decisions happened to NPRI. And it was supposed to be a long and big project. For years, it hasn't even come out of Alpha. Just dragging it's frankenstein zombie husk around and kept alive by copious amount of drugs and acid...and copium.

Take care.

Reactions: Ericopa12

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
Cause she tried to avoid him, because she wouldn't be able to hold herself back once down that road. Therefore, that one event in the tent with Chastity Cage. Less about hate and more like "Fear". Remember how she looked at his dick and was mesmerized by it, both in awe and fear. Despite the point she supposed to be a horny slut........

Again. This is Technobrake we are talking about. I am just rolling with logic at this point. Technobrake, you see, do stupid things that make NO SENSE whatsoever. I have played NPRI longer than i would like to admit. To make it simple: Since the start.

And every since. Random decisions, inconsistent decisions happened to NPRI. And it was supposed to be a long and big project. For years, it hasn't even come out of Alpha. Just dragging it's frankenstein zombie husk around and kept alive by copious amount of drugs and acid...and copium.

Take care.

I have some personalities in mind:
Priestess: Kindness - Hypocrisy
Iris: Confidence - Arrogance
PM: Poker face - numb

I don't want to focus on yarizo anymore

I want a better story, with no random characters, reasonable erotic causes, and dialogue that fits the characters' personalities

Forgotten123

Aug 6, 2021

I want a better story, with no random characters, reasonable erotic causes, and dialogue that fits the characters' personalities
Good luck bro!You doing great!I believe You will make the game much better, perhaps one of the best NTR games!Do what u like brother.We will only be for

Reactions: Ericopa12

Forgotten123

Aug 6, 2021

And If u can,add PM NTR please), I would be very grateful ,or if It’s not in your plans, then don’t)

nugogo555

Mar 20, 2018

I thought you were going to use the same setup map. That's why I gave a barebones story that already works in the game. If you want new maps with a different story, a different place, and a different background, then it's hard to say because there's no direction.

What kind of storylines are you thinking of?

Reactions: FAPPERMAN2

37dh45xxFERr4452

Aug 19, 2020
Is the best way to play this to download it from the first page or are there more goodies hidden in this thread I need to hunt for? Msny thanks

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes