EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Nono’s Quest is a short casual 2D RPG were you fight monsters and get in all types of trouble.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-01
Release Date: 2024-01-30
Developer: NSFWEntertainment - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developers Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -

smpl_1.jpg smpl_3.jpg smpl_5.jpg smpl_6.jpg smpl_4.jpg smpl_2.png smpl_7.jpg smpl_8.jpg

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
This dev has quite a bunch of such ai cg "games" on their page. Geez, I refuse to believe some people actually pay their money for this... :censored:

Reactions: ButroBeast

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
This dev has quite a bunch of such ai cg "games" on their page. Geez, I refuse to believe some people actually pay their money for this... :censored:
Take a look at all the pixel graphics games around, people will pay for them, as long as the game itself is decent, and not stupidly expensive for what it is I do not really care how they get their images, as long as they are consistent throughout the game for each character, and are not obviously stolen from other artists, all artists after all take inspiration from somebody for their art after all.

Though I do see the point about people who do these sort of graphics for a living, if however their art is good enough then waiting six months between updates to only get two or three more images is ok I suppose, but how many people want to wait six or more months for those two or three images, because the artist has a back log of commissions they are working their way through.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Ugh those color tones are dull, dreary and depressing. What the heck was the prompt regarding the rending, ''foggy glasses'' ?

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
you'd be surprised.

Palworld, despite its success, is riddled with a lot of bugs. and my favorite: pathing issues, which is huge in any game like that. yes, people pay money for this shit.

• Sad
Reactions: Redboi8

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The game is cute and easy, but, it looks like the only way she can regain her energy is to eat those apples and it takes a lot of apples. The poor girl must be shitting applesauce like a goose. I even tried to go back to her house and sleep, but, that didn't work. Potions should be a sometimes reward for beating the monsters, that will build her energy faster. If it's in there, I haven't found them yet. Nono is a real cutie, love those perky titties.
I have no grip against AI, and yes the pics are not sharp. All probably because that's the way the dev wants it. So make recommendations, but, nicely. He puts his game out for free. You have the power to play it or not.