• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Nocure Collection [2024-02-18] [Nocure]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
1. I and not just I would prefer to not use that website name here as it makes obtaining next files harder. Artists are not dumb and F95 threads show up in Google.

2. Kitsune blends are from that site and you poorly check new posts there :LUL: .

3. I don't have link to his master archive and there's a high chance he's gonna invalidate it as soon as it gets outside the paywall. However, I have have his D.Va x Werewolf blends on my PC. My drop it here if you are interested.
I know about these recent blends files that was updated their. Everything afterward is what I'm after.

solleydust

Feb 7, 2021
Does anyone have the .blend file of this Mercy x tentacle animations? i looked it the .blend assets collection but couldn't find it. Would be very appreciated if you could share it here.
ps: im kinda late to the party and also new here therefore havent read many rules yet, so im not sure about the commenting and replying thing here.

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
The files from the mega look fine?
As the other user said, it's just mp4 files... Did anyone have any issues?

user_no

Apr 10, 2020
I'll upload the missing stuff if someone tells me which ones they are, apparently some of the vids here have Chinese comments on the file data, and that makes me think the file was reencoded, so tell me which ones those are and I'll upload those as well.

Reactions: lazychicken

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
I'll upload the missing stuff if someone tells me which ones they are, apparently some of the vids here have Chinese comments on the file data, and that makes me think the file was reencoded, so tell me which ones those are and I'll upload those as well.
Practically everything since early December. But all the Kiriko videos, All the mercy videos as some of them are in a strange frame rate for some odd reason.

user_no

Apr 10, 2020
sigh, . contains stuff from dec 2022 to date. i included 3 fixed videos in mkv for the ones that had dumb frame rates. well to be specific the frame rate is still 60 but i manually removed the blended frames and interpolated the result to 60fps so it wouldn't look like shit. only has animations.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
contains stuff from dec 2022 to date. i included 3 fixed videos in mkv for the ones that had dumb frame rates. well to be specific the frame rate is still 60 but i manually removed the blended frames and interpolated the result to 60fps so it wouldn't look like shit. only has animations.
I'm sorry, @ me next time. Idk from where that guy has stuff till December, but
OP is missing everything since 2022-07-01 including "Mercy X Tentacle Triple Anal Animation", ty :whistle:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes