RPGM Completed Complete Niramare Quest [RJ01132085] [v1.18] [Sexecute]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
it's the 12th
Because there are different time zones, it hasn't specified what time or his time zone (and I don't care either) so it depends on where you live it can vary when it says between 11 and 12 it is taking his time zone as a reference for some it could be the Early morning 13th and for others the afternoon of the 12th for exanple

capture.png

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
Yeah, you can't really blame anyone, the dude translated 172+ files.. there are few games with files above 200 and 400
manually translating them takes times

Reactions: kuuroineko

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Just to give a brief update as to why it's taking longer than expected, while playtesting I found out that most of the subjugation and delivery quests were not translated, so I had to work on those yesterday. I had marked the plugins as complete, so that was my fault. And now I came across a few sections that weren't translated for Morgana, but they kind of add up in the amount of time it takes, however, it's best I catch them now while proofreading/playtesting. Once I'm done with those scenes it should be back to normal paced proofreading unless I come across something else untranslated. I'll keep updating the progress in the main opening post as I continue. Sorry for the delay again.

Last edited:

BIGMANJOE001

Jun 4, 2023
Just to give a brief update as to why it's taking longer than expected, while playtesting I found out that most of the subjugation and delivery quests were not translated, so I had to work on those yesterday. I had marked the plugins as complete, so that was my fault. And now I came across a few sections that weren't translated for Morgana, but they kind of add up in the amount of time it takes, however, it's better I catch them now while proofreading/playtesting. Once done with these scenes it should be back to normal paced proofreading unless I come across something else untranslated. I'll keep updating the main opening post as I continue to make progress. Sorry for the delay again.
its alr bro take ur time we can wait

rinlenisno1

Nov 5, 2020
Just to give a brief update as to why it's taking longer than expected, while playtesting I found out that most of the subjugation and delivery quests were not translated, so I had to work on those yesterday. I had marked the plugins as complete, so that was my fault. And now I came across a few sections that weren't translated for Morgana, but they kind of add up in the amount of time it takes, however, it's better I catch them now while proofreading/playtesting. Once done with these scenes it should be back to normal paced proofreading unless I come across something else untranslated. I'll keep updating the main opening post as I continue to make progress. Sorry for the delay again.
Take your time bro, its all good

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote