Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Nephilim [v0.4.2] [BuuPlays] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.4.1 -> v0.4.2 [73,75 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
Yeah it was an great update cant decide who I like the most for 3rd place in my top 3 between Frida and Ameilia
IMHO Fride > Amelia, for me the princess is somewhere near the bottom of the list mingling with the pirate sisters for last place.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
IMHO Fride > Amelia, for me the princess is somewhere near the bottom of the list mingling with the pirate sisters for last place.
I didn't care much for Amelia before but I liked her alot in this update. Kira is at the bottom for me just above Selena who I put in last. I did find Kira annoying in the cave not sure how I feel about her sister yet. Yes she did betray us but for whatever reason didn't feel as bad as Selena to me. So for now Peral is undecided but doubt she will be ever be top 3 probably middle of the pack.

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
I didn't care much for Amelia before but I liked her alot in this update. Kira is at the bottom for me just above Selena who I put in last. I did find Kira annoying in the cave not sure how I feel about her sister yet. Yes she did betray us but for whatever reason didn't feel as bad as Selena to me. So for now Peral is undecided but doubt she will be ever be top 3 probably middle of the pack.
For me my rankings go:

Eliza
Alice
Frida
Luna
Kelly
Slyph
Pearl
Bori
Amelia
Kira/Selena

Since we haven't really interacted with Rin (I think that's her name, the ninja assassin girl) yet I can't really rank her but if she continues like she was in the flashbacks she'll probably fall in between Luna and Kelly.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
For me my rankings go:

Eliza
Alice
Frida
Luna
Kelly
Slyph
Pearl
Bori
Amelia
Kira/Selena

Since we haven't really interacted with Rin (I think that's her name, the ninja assassin girl) yet I can't really rank her but if she continues like she was in the flashbacks she'll probably fall in between Luna and Kelly.
For me it me something like this id think. Also I forgot all about Luna so okay I lied a bit on my rankings. Tho still not fully decided on Peral or Kelly now im thinking about the rankings . Never was that into Kelly but she is a sweetheart and a better person than Peral yet im more into Peral think I need to spend more time with both of them to decide tbh.
  • Eliza
  • Alice
  • Luna
  • Frida / Amelia
  • Peral / Kelly
  • Slpyh
  • Kira
  • Selena

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
For me it me something like this id think. Also I forgot all about Luna so okay I lied a bit on my rankings. Tho still not fully decided on Peral or Kelly now im thinking about the rankings . Never was that into Kelly but she is a sweetheart and a better person than Peral yet im more into Peral think I need to spend more time with both of them to decide tbh.
Pearl would normally be higher on my list but she endangered the MC getting back to Eliza, because of this she lost her chance at the MC. Nobody endangers the girls, if it's a guy then they die and if it's a girl they lose their chance at the MC.

Amelia is just annoying, I hate people that think they are above others just because of who they were born to, constantly talking about commoners but then in the same breath being upset with her "suitors" who do the same thing, pure hypocrisy.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Pearl would normally be higher on my list but she endangered the MC getting back to Eliza, because of this she lost her chance at the MC. Nobody endangers the girls, if it's a guy then they die and if it's a girl they lose their chance at the MC.

Amelia is just annoying, I hate people that think they are above others just because of who they were born to, constantly talking about commoners but then in the same breath being upset with her "suitors" who do the same thing, pure hypocrisy.
fair enough I just thought Amelia got alot better in this update. I don't really think she is like that personally but more playing the part for appearances but deep down she is a good person and wants to get away from the life of noblity and live an ordinary life. But she is a tsundere towards the MC before this update yeah I would agree with you.

I do agree about Peral's betrayal but she seems like she wants to make an effort to regain our trust , shows some real remorse for what she did and wants to repair the relationship between her and the MC. So far it seems to me she is at least s attempting to make things right and be forgiven one day even if she hasnt done much yet which is more than I can say for Selena. Which is why i'm not writing her off entirely for my MC but she is no where near the top either.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
BuuPlays

The little changes on the Selena decision are great (im not sure if it got changed again with this update but anyway) but just for your information on the evil path are some pics missing.

screenshot0002.png

Reactions: BuuPlays

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
MM, just started playing, up to chapter 3.
Just so many little things making me not like it.

Cloth physics... how and the hell is Eliza's shirt staying up?
Where does Eliza keep her eye shadow/make-up stuff, cause she has it on at all times.
No supplies anywhere on their person, even though in Ch.2 they supposedly get supplies for travel.
Apparently mc and Eliza only have a single set of clothing. That they never mention about smell or cleanlyness.
Hygiene is issue too. Bathing, oral hygene, etc. Yea yea, I don't want to have to watch them do it, just mention it.

If either of the characters had a backpack, or something to carry general supplies in, that would explain away a lot of this. [not the cloths physics]

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
It was a short but nice update, new characters were included. It was nice to see the pirate sisters.
Eliza was like sleeping beauty, I hope the recent events don't change her too much.
I couldn't wait for the rest of the story.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
BuuPlays

The little changes on the Selena decision are great (im not sure if it got changed again with this update but anyway) but just for your information on the evil path are some pics missing.

View attachment 3645140
thanks for this had no idea there was some changes to Selena might have to do a speed run to check them out later

MM, just started playing, up to chapter 3.
Just so many little things making me not like it.

Cloth physics... how and the hell is Eliza's shirt staying up?
Where does Eliza keep her eye shadow/make-up stuff, cause she has it on at all times.
No supplies anywhere on their person, even though in Ch.2 they supposedly get supplies for travel.
Apparently mc and Eliza only have a single set of clothing. That they never mention about smell or cleanlyness.
Hygiene is issue too. Bathing, oral hygene, etc. Yea yea, I don't want to have to watch them do it, just mention it.

If either of the characters had a backpack, or something to carry general supplies in, that would explain away a lot of this. [not the cloths physics]
I think Buu said one they have the magical RPG pocket but yeah would of been nice if they have backpacks. They do bathe a decent amount but honestly in this setting most people did have bad hygiene so don't see the big deal not like it's a modern time period. Same thing with the smell and cleanlyness probably used to it so not a big deal in this type of setting or done off screen really not something worth mentioning tbh.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
By the way i would really like some kind of menu where all the aquired abilitys and their effects are shown :)

And something i realized just now:

screenshot0003.png

Taron is working for the "Lord Eternal" (thats Balthazar) since 10 years. So when he killed the mc's parents he was just a hitman, not the man with the plan.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
3.6gb size renpy but with a small sx scene. Developer focus to the romance story between mc and other character. So lets see next year I think it should be more entertain.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 59 Votes