4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
...why wouldn't I? In my own reviews I put a neutral / subjective section which doesn't impact my overall rating but refer to things that I wish were or weren't in the game.
And that guy gave a 4*. So did his "complaint" affect his rating? What are you even on about? That review lists the positives and potential negatives and does it without being a crying bitch about it like you are doing now. It's a good review and it gives the readers information about various aspects of the game that are pertinent to whether someone might enjoy it.

Reactions: Jccurtis

purple111

Mar 11, 2017
Hey Dev, for a first project this is amazing work. Your Patreon seems to be getting some early attention which is encouraging.

There are obviously alot of ideas that will be floated to "improve" what you have but It looks like your already have a decent vision of what you want to do. So best of luck with things :D

and the obligatory:

1715151470419.jpeg

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
getting a lot of these errors :(

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4073, in script
show expression workRandomImage()
File "game/script.rpy", line 4073, in <module>
File "game/script.rpy", line 209, in workRandomImage
modImageList = [ "/".join([directory, filename])
File "game/script.rpy", line 210, in <lambda>
for filename in renpy.os.listdir(directory)
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/Users/martin/Downloads/Navigating The Rift 0.5/game/images/work'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1113, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1069, in show_imspec
expression = renpy.python.py_eval(expression)
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "/Volumes/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy-8.2.1-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/Users/martin/Downloads/Navigating The Rift 0.5/game/images/work'

macOS-13.6.6-arm64-arm-64bit arm64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
{color=#a14242}N{/color}avigating {color=#a14242}T{/color}he {color=#a14242}R{/color}ift 0.5
Tue May 7 21:58:28 2024
```

Even if I use pc version through renpy launcher or mac version...
TrippyDippity I am playing on Linux and I also have these errors constantly.

It seems that your RandomImage() does not work on MAC or Linux because it returns the full path to the image and not the relative path as intended.

edit: OK confirmed that is the issue. I modified to return "images/work/work10.png" and no more errors from the RandomImage() functions.
I don't know if ren'py supports the os.path.basename() python call but I think that would fix it

Last edited:

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
For a first Release or even first game, this is veerry good. To be honest, the "Story" is just a cover for a NTR Trainer, but that doesnt bother me. The only thing, that aint so good, is the repeating Event of some things. For 3 Days, its the same Scene, why not just skip that?

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
For a first Release or even first game, this is veerry good. To be honest, the "Story" is just a cover for a NTR Trainer, but that doesnt bother me. The only thing, that aint so good, is the repeating Event of some things. For 3 Days, its the same Scene, why not just skip that?
I think that, in addition to making the game seem longer, the dev's also trying to create a sense that corruption takes time (even with the help of drugs) and hence avoid making the female character too much of a slut by default. But I agree with you. Repetition without variation can quickly become monotonous.

Reactions: lyang7

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
As a fan of NTR, I give it an 8/10. It's interesting. And it's also surprising that it's not another BBC cuck game of the bunch Zzz

The negative thing about ntr corruption is that the good part is between 50-70% of the progress of corruption. Blackmail, as they hide from others, the woman resists but allows herself to be manipulated if they lead a good talk, sexy clothes that are something normal and corrupt.

It would be positive if he extends the corruption for longer and that he is slow with multiple casual but sexy clothes, and that the MC does not become a cuck in a normal way but through a drug, his common sense will change and he will see it as something normal for his wife to let herself be touched by someone else.
I like the parts where he dominates her, pulls her hair and squeezes her neck

It has a lot of mistakes, where it is necessary to hit "ignore" to continue

wakanda999

May 19, 2020
The game looks pretty good! One suggestion: perhaps the girlfriend tracker scene can be expanded a bit to whole screen

Reactions: Vibesy

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I think that, in addition to making the game seem longer, the dev's also trying to create a sense that corruption takes time (even with the help of drugs) and hence avoid making the female character too much of a slut by default. But I agree with you. Repetition without variation can quickly become monotonous.
The real problem is that there is no more variety of scenes. could put more details For example, on the first level, he touches her hair, her waist, he hugs her. In the third level he touches a leg, grabs his butt, claws on his neck. Let it show what kind of things it does to the FMC at each level. Not a single image

Reactions: Vibesy

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
The real problem is that there is no more variety of scenes. could put more details For example, on the first level, he touches her hair, her waist, he hugs her. In the third level he touches a leg, grabs his butt, claws on his neck. Let it show what kind of things it does to the FMC at each level. Not a single image
After the first couple of levels there's three different scenes for the same level. Morning, lunch and afternoon. I don't have an issue with those scenes repeating across numerous days as it's established that he's trying to increase her comfort level with these things. That's reinforced by looking at the girlfriend's thoughts when she's sleeping. At first disgusted or guilty and then increasingly comfortable with them.

Reactions: Mystermask

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
You misused the girlfriend tracker. You must click on the live cam part to see the sex scene.

Reactions: lyang7

yong95

Jun 6, 2021
Wow, I really enjoyed the story and the way it was built up. Keep up the great work!

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Ivan_Cuckold

Mar 5, 2024
Very cool game) Praise NTR! I got masturbated and finished well, I love to play with one hand and jerk off my little penis with the other! It’s a pity, of course, that it’s not an African who’s fucking our girl, but cuckolding is mega mega cool!!!!
:love:

crackedherbs

Aug 1, 2020
getting a lot of these errors :(

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
I had this same problem. If you change lines 209, 217, 226, and 235 in your scripts.py file to the following line, it should fix the problem:

Code:
modImageList = [ "/".join([subdir, filename])
Basically, I'm changing the directory variable to subdir variable. See attached image.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes