3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
really liked this update cause finally melody is getting the attention she deserve. waiting patiently for the next update since it seems theres going to finally have some real action with her.

FiffA

Jun 17, 2017
Well after getting the bugfixed version i get too the point where to talk too Melody at the pool during the night at 21h. But nothing there when ever i am, there and Alyssa is at 100 openess if that matters. My save fucked or? Melody is at 100 at all stats and 50 influence.

BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
Well after getting the bugfixed version i get too the point where to talk too Melody at the pool during the night at 21h. But nothing there when ever i am, there and Alyssa is at 100 openess if that matters. My save fucked or? Melody is at 100 at all stats and 50 influence.
try buying and giving her the weed before going to the pool at 21. had the same problem but fixed it that way.

Reactions: FiffA

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
Had a similar issue -- Melody was showing up in bedroom and outside. talk to Melody in bedroom and gift her weed, then go outside and it should pop up -- that's what happened to me.
Thanks for the tip, but it didn't work for me.

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
View attachment 3548036
Save Cena com bug event.

Obs: I hope there's a lot of sex scenes with Melody, to make up for these bugs.
There will be a lot of sex scenes with Melody in future updates, and the bugs are just me trying to create an engine inside another engine instead of buying premade templates, lol. But it was expected to happen. Thanks for the help, the patience, and for playing the game, mate!

yuk69

Jul 26, 2019
There will be a lot of sex scenes with Melody in future updates, and the bugs are just me trying to create an engine inside another engine instead of buying premade templates, lol. But it was expected to happen. Thanks for the help, the patience, and for playing the game, mate!
the... best character and you will hold content for future updates...:cry: This way you get discouraged kkkkkk :ROFLMAO::sneaky:
When the update comes out, I will test it.
thx

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes