anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
This last dev note was good to read, many truth said, ppl thought the game was short because of the 300mb, but there is a lot of content, i think i Saw everything. Dont know If ppl reported the crash that ocurried when first blonde girl was in your Room, but this was the only bug i found. Its really Sad to see devs getting 3k dol without releasing games, Just milking , and devs like this, who work hard and actually give ppl a product, dont get the same attention, is something that make us upset. Dont mind the grammar errors, but i rlly Hope this game gets the attention It deserves

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
And, Just something that you could do when you want It, and have time, make those posters that appears under ppl comment here on f95, i can use It to support you and spread the game on the threads i comment. I Said earlier that i didnt watch mushoku, so any poster with any character or Just the game game is fine

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
And, Just something that you could do when you want It, and have time, make those posters that appears under ppl comment here on f95, i can use It to support you and spread the game on the threads i comment. I Said earlier that i didnt watch mushoku, so any poster with any character or Just the game game is fine
Thank you for the kind words. I need to look into this crash you saw. No one mentioned that to me, so any info you can give on what happened or what you were doing before that would be very helpful for me to track it down. I will also be looking into making a banner for the game. I will update the Main Post with one probably tomorrow? I don't want to give an exact time for when it will be there, Hell I may make it right now. But I need to do a bit of research on if I want it to be an animated gif or static image. And where I can get the f95 logos to add to the image (or gif whichever it ends up being) in photoshop

Turns out with a quick google search. I found a cool post on F95 with easy to use templates that made it so I could make 2 version in about 10 minutes. Krull is obviously some sort of badass made making these super easy with their templates. Going to add them to the main post too but I figured since you asked for it this way at least you get notified that they are done. Also the first one is showing the newest character I just made while waiting for the alpha 2 version to compile and upload Kishirika in a more age appropriate form.
MH_fan-sig-02.gif MH_fan-sig-01.gif

Last edited:

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Is there a way to change the Font into something more legible? None of the options there seems "normal" and I have some dificulty to read. I think that Arial or Times New Roman could be good for those that get confuse at trying to read with these fonts.

Actually, maybe is not that and is the colors of the text, I'm not sure.

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
Thank you for the kind words. I need to look into this crash you saw. No one mentioned that to me, so any info you can give on what happened or what you were doing before that would be very helpful for me to track it down. I will also be looking into making a banner for the game. I will update the Main Post with one probably tomorrow? I don't want to give an exact time for when it will be there, Hell I may make it right now. But I need to do a bit of research on if I want it to be an animated gif or static image. And where I can get the f95 logos to add to the image (or gif whichever it ends up being) in photoshop

Turns out with a quick google search. I found a cool post on F95 with easy to use templates that made it so I could make 2 version in about 10 minutes. Krull is obviously some sort of badass made making these super easy with their templates. Going to add them to the main post too but I figured since you asked for it this way at least you get notified that they are done. Also the first one is showing the newest character I just made while waiting for the alpha 2 version to compile and upload Kishirika in a more age appropriate form.
View attachment 3659192 View attachment 3659193
Done, tysm, first game that i support there

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Is there a way to change the Font into something more legible? None of the options there seems "normal" and I have some dificulty to read. I think that Arial or Times New Roman could be good for those that get confuse at trying to read with these fonts.

Actually, maybe is not that and is the colors of the text, I'm not sure.
That was one of the first changes I made to the game, picking an Arial based font I mean. So yes its easier to read in the 0.2 version. But that version also just came out on patreon.

Reactions: Dereck112

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023

View attachment 3659192 View attachment 3659193
It generated this archive, it has something to do with sara on rudeus room

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
It generated this archive, it has something to do with sara on rudeus room
Ah. I found it. The error is happening because of the BaseGameScreens file on line 1254. I made some images for sara to show up in the MCs room on Thursday nights. So the screen is trying to call a label that isn't there. Because I planned on making more girls show up in your room on different nights so I preemptively made the screens for that before actually making it. I will add some sara MC stuff into the next update which will fix that issue. For now you can just toss this into your game folder and it will solve that issue for you. It will be a bit jarring of a transition. But essentially I have 2 choices to solve your issue right now. 1. Make it so sara just does not appear in your room by wiping that code completely. 2. Just make the label its complainiing about not having and make it jump to saras room and do the same dialogue stuff that it would typically do when you talk to sara in her room.
So I am going to go with option 2 since that means I can just add to that label thats there for the next update. Instead of needing to remake it all because option 1 wipes it all.

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
Ah. I found it. The error is happening because of the BaseGameScreens file on line 1254. I made some images for sara to show up in the MCs room on Thursday nights. So the screen is trying to call a label that isn't there. Because I planned on making more girls show up in your room on different nights so I preemptively made the screens for that before actually making it. I will add some sara MC stuff into the next update which will fix that issue. For now you can just toss this into your game folder and it will solve that issue for you. It will be a bit jarring of a transition. But essentially I have 2 choices to solve your issue right now. 1. Make it so sara just does not appear in your room by wiping that code completely. 2. Just make the label its complainiing about not having and make it jump to saras room and do the same dialogue stuff that it would typically do when you talk to sara in her room.
So I am going to go with option 2 since that means I can just add to that label thats there for the next update. Instead of needing to remake it all because option 1 wipes it all.
is this error found in anyone game? or ppl just dont get in that part yet, as there is some grind to reach it. i will wait for next update, then if this continues, i will use that file

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
is this error found in anyone game? or ppl just dont get in that part yet, as there is some grind to reach it. i will wait for next update, then if this continues, i will use that file
More than likely most people haven't reached that far yet. In the update that is available on Patreon I added more to the story, Linia's story, and a characters who gives you hints and tells you what to do next. So I think that will help people get further in the game. I have seen a lot of players only do the tutorial, do a couple of battles, then think thats the end of the alpha and quit right there. So you got Sara unlocked, did you also get Ariel because she is also in the Alpha 1 release too.

Sep 23, 2021
A few things....
1.with how ham Patreon goes, get that substar up man. better to get shit there rolling as soon as possible with how bad the restrictions keep getting.
2. in regards to incest content, Eris's mom and several others are fairly popular as far as hentai goes. and at the end of the day Zenith may be as stated in the spoiler, but don't forget you're writing a fan game, not a dedicated adaptation.
with it being an isekai setting in a magic world, you can Dues Ex the fuck outta whatever you want. end of the day it's your game your call, but don't underestimate yourself. if you think it'll sell and you can find a way you'd like doing it, go for it.
3. I would make the suggestion of not using pale colors for text on a pale backdrop. us old codgers have a hard time seeing light tan on white backdrops sometimes. contrast to make text pop, and just avoid murdering the retinas with intensity

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
More than likely most people haven't reached that far yet. In the update that is available on Patreon I added more to the story, Linia's story, and a characters who gives you hints and tells you what to do next. So I think that will help people get further in the game. I have seen a lot of players only do the tutorial, do a couple of battles, then think thats the end of the alpha and quit right there. So you got Sara unlocked, did you also get Ariel because she is also in the Alpha 1 release too.
yes, but ariel didnt had any form of date already, i met with her lots of times on school, then it reach the point she repeats the same phrase, there i thought that it was the end of content

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
yes, but ariel didnt had any form of date already, i met with her lots of times on school, then it reach the point she repeats the same phrase, there i thought that it was the end of content
I am pretty sure that part of the game you have to talk to Orsted. There are 2 chats with ariel that are locked behind talking to Sylphie in her room, then the last one opens and she will move out of the library and sit in the rude company office. Her dates are accessed through there.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
A few things....
1.with how ham Patreon goes, get that substar up man. better to get shit there rolling as soon as possible with how bad the restrictions keep getting.
2. in regards to incest content, Eris's mom and several others are fairly popular as far as hentai goes. and at the end of the day Zenith may be as stated in the spoiler, but don't forget you're writing a fan game, not a dedicated adaptation.
with it being an isekai setting in a magic world, you can Dues Ex the fuck outta whatever you want. end of the day it's your game your call, but don't underestimate yourself. if you think it'll sell and you can find a way you'd like doing it, go for it.
3. I would make the suggestion of not using pale colors for text on a pale backdrop. us old codgers have a hard time seeing light tan on white backdrops sometimes. contrast to make text pop, and just avoid murdering the retinas with intensity
I have gotten the subscribestar up already, Also I have recently gotten some help with writing the story, while talking about how the story should go we were discussing having a mechanic where if you change the MC name from Rudeus to anything else, there will be a different opening to the game. Some sort of deus ex machina where the man god forces someone else to reincarnate into rudeus's body. Therefore it would no longer be incest. technically. So that would allow me to make those kinds of scenes that people want to see without adding an incest tag. So there will be scenes like that coming in the alpha 3 update.

Essentially the roadmap so far is alpha 2 is available on patreon and will be released here in 2ish weeks.
The alpha 2 update includes the ability to rename your character, additional fonts to make reading easier, a bunch of bug fixes,
and the addition of Linia to the story with a plot thread leading into the alpha 3 update where I will be adding Pursena.
As their storyline is intertwined.
The alpha 3 update will have Pursena's storyline, The new opening to the game, some scenes with Aisha, some scenes with Lilia.
A few more bug fixes, fixing sara showing up in the MCs room, adding some more positions for the existing ladies, ability to start having 3-somes with a couple of the ladies already in the game, additional fights, And I will be looking into the color thing you brought up with that update too.

For context I am working on 2 games, I swap between the 2 games to release 1 update every 2 weeks. But that also means MH will only get updates once per month. For the first 5 months the game is out anyways. Some people have asked me to drop the other game and just work on this one. But I refused. I commited to finishing that story, just like I committed to finishing this one. If I abandoned Her Fall then people would instantly start assuming I will eventually abandon MH. So yea thats not happening. Just means that until I finish that game the updates for this one will take a bit longer. Though when I look at a lot of other games I see updates being only once every 3-6 months so.... at least its not that bad lol. But since the updates are once a month I am trying to make sure each update is worth peoples wait and being a rather large update. The only issue with that is when your starting out on a new game you find way more bugs than you thought there were going to be and spend way more time than you had planned doing nothing but bug fixing or going over your older content over and over again.

Reactions: KhajiitHasWares

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
I am pretty sure that part of the game you have to talk to Orsted. There are 2 chats with ariel that are locked behind talking to Sylphie in her room, then the last one opens and she will move out of the library and sit in the rude company office. Her dates are accessed through there.
i already had 2 with sylphie, and the one with orsted, when i go to orsted, he says he dont have time. Ariel always repeat the "they asked me to give a speech...", i go to sylphy room and no option, i go to orsted, dont have time. Is there a specific hour that she appear, or specific day of the week?

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
i already had 2 with sylphie, and the one with orsted, when i go to orsted, he says he dont have time. Ariel always repeat the "they asked me to give a speech...", i go to sylphy room and no option, i go to orsted, dont have time. Is there a specific hour that she appear, or specific day of the week?
So your talking about this convo right?
Code:
    scene library6_1 with dissolve
    rudy "I was just looking around, what are you doing here? You already graduated."
    scene library7_1 with dissolve
    ariel "They asked me to give a speech, and to help train the new Student Council President"
    rudy "Hmm.. Surprised they didn't ask Norn, she was the President after you were and she only recently graduated."
    ariel "I think I won the popularity vote that's all."
    rudy "Well I guess there is no winning if you are going up against an actual Princess."
    ariel "Hey, don't forget I am a Queen now not a Princess"
    rudy "Yea Yea.. Whatever to me you will always be 'My Friend Ariel'"
    ariel "Well it was nice to talk to you [name], but I really must get back to helping these students."
These are the Dialogue options you should be getting when you talk to her and the order they are unlocked in.

Code:
    ariel "What are you doing here [name]?"
    menu:
        "I want to talk to you about the Man-God" if chapter == 7 and b.affection == 100:
            jump library16
        "Checking in on you" if b.affection <= 10:
            jump library5
        "Are you getting along with everyone?" if b.affection == 10:
            jump library6
        "Just wanted to chat." if b.affection == 20:
            jump library7
        "How did the presentaton go?" if b.affection == 30:
            jump library8
        "How are you doing?" if b.affection == 40:
            jump library9
        "How is your day?" if b.affection == 50:
            jump library10
        "Did you find a way to deal with the smear campaign" if b.affection == 60:
            jump library11
        "Did you find out how long you are staying in the University?" if b.affection == 70:
            jump library12
        "Just wanted to chat" if b.affection == 80:
            jump library15
        "I'm sorry to hear about your brother." if b.affection == 80 and sylphyarielchat == 1:
            jump library13
        "Seeing what you were up to" if b.affection == 90:
            jump library17
        "Sylphy said it's ok if we talk." if b.affection == 90 and sylphyarielchat == 2:
            jump library14
If that's the right chat that should literally be her first chat.
After that one you should pick "Just wanted to chat."
Then the next day "How did the presentation go?"
So on and so forth. On her 8th chat thats when you need to talk to sylphie in her room in the morning.
Then you can talk to Ariel for 2 days. Then back to Sylphie again.
Then Ariel 2x Then she should move to the Merc Comp building. When she is there you talk to her again, then Orsted.
That last convo with orsted is the last of the story thats currently available in this update. but not the end of the content in the update. Because there are also the 5dates with Ariel, and then ariel can move in with you, so you also have 4? It's either 3 or 4? Sexual positions when you bathe with her, just like there are with all the other girls, and then 4 positions when you visit her in her room.