anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
So your talking about this convo right?
Code:
    scene library6_1 with dissolve
    rudy "I was just looking around, what are you doing here? You already graduated."
    scene library7_1 with dissolve
    ariel "They asked me to give a speech, and to help train the new Student Council President"
    rudy "Hmm.. Surprised they didn't ask Norn, she was the President after you were and she only recently graduated."
    ariel "I think I won the popularity vote that's all."
    rudy "Well I guess there is no winning if you are going up against an actual Princess."
    ariel "Hey, don't forget I am a Queen now not a Princess"
    rudy "Yea Yea.. Whatever to me you will always be 'My Friend Ariel'"
    ariel "Well it was nice to talk to you [name], but I really must get back to helping these students."
These are the Dialogue options you should be getting when you talk to her and the order they are unlocked in.

Code:
    ariel "What are you doing here [name]?"
    menu:
        "I want to talk to you about the Man-God" if chapter == 7 and b.affection == 100:
            jump library16
        "Checking in on you" if b.affection <= 10:
            jump library5
        "Are you getting along with everyone?" if b.affection == 10:
            jump library6
        "Just wanted to chat." if b.affection == 20:
            jump library7
        "How did the presentaton go?" if b.affection == 30:
            jump library8
        "How are you doing?" if b.affection == 40:
            jump library9
        "How is your day?" if b.affection == 50:
            jump library10
        "Did you find a way to deal with the smear campaign" if b.affection == 60:
            jump library11
        "Did you find out how long you are staying in the University?" if b.affection == 70:
            jump library12
        "Just wanted to chat" if b.affection == 80:
            jump library15
        "I'm sorry to hear about your brother." if b.affection == 80 and sylphyarielchat == 1:
            jump library13
        "Seeing what you were up to" if b.affection == 90:
            jump library17
        "Sylphy said it's ok if we talk." if b.affection == 90 and sylphyarielchat == 2:
            jump library14
If that's the right chat that should literally be her first chat.
After that one you should pick "Just wanted to chat."
Then the next day "How did the presentation go?"
So on and so forth. On her 8th chat thats when you need to talk to sylphie in her room in the morning.
Then you can talk to Ariel for 2 days. Then back to Sylphie again.
Then Ariel 2x Then she should move to the Merc Comp building. When she is there you talk to her again, then Orsted.
That last convo with orsted is the last of the story thats currently available in this update. but not the end of the content in the update. Because there are also the 5dates with Ariel, and then ariel can move in with you, so you also have 4? It's either 3 or 4? Sexual positions when you bathe with her, just like there are with all the other girls, and then 4 positions when you visit her in her room.
so, i returned the save, after i talk to sylphy second time, ariel ask to return in the next day, then i do it and it returns to the first dialogue, the one i mentioned// now i did something different, ive talked to orsted, and had the dialogue of man god, then ariel now is in the new place. I think that if many days pass, orsted just bugs and dont chat about anything

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
so, i returned the save, after i talk to sylphy second time, ariel ask to return in the next day, then i do it and it returns to the first dialogue, the one i mentioned// now i did something different, ive talked to orsted, and had the dialogue of man god, then ariel now is in the new place. I think that if many days pass, orsted just bugs and dont chat about anything
I think it might be a bug with the chapter number. To make things go in order I created a variable called chapter. During some menus it will check which chapter you are on and the npc will give different dialogues based on your chapter. In alpha 2 I used that chapter variable to make the helper npc, He has a dialogue option called "What should I do next" Where it checks your chapter then gives a hint about where to go or what to do next. And when you finish the chapters in the current update he will tell you that you have reached the end of the story for that update and says something like 'You have reached the end of the story so far, enjoy increasing your rank and spending time with your ladies'
But I also future proofed him because I can just add new help lines and change the chapter numbers for his dialogues. So that npc is 100% fixed tested and working. Which is why he will be in the next update. But yea as long as ariel is in the office she should allow you to start dating her now. But this is ariels code for when shes in the office.

Code:
label rudecomp_ariel():
    if timeOfDay == 4:
        scene c9p5 with dissolve
        rudy "Hey Ariel, how are you doing?"
        scene c9p2 with dissolve
        ariel "I'm good, Is there anything you need?"
        menu:
            "You want to go on a date?" if b.affection == 100:
                jump arieldates
            "You want to go out again?" if b.love == 20:
                jump arieldate2
            "I know a great place to go dancing" if b.love == 40:
                jump arieldate3
            "Want to go shopping?" if b.love == 60:
                jump arieldate4
            "I have a some free time tomorrow. Want to go to the beach?" if b.love == 80:
                jump arieldate5
            "No I'm fine.":
                jump rudecomp_inside
    elif chapter == 9:
        scene c9p5 with dissolve
        rudy "Oh it's nice to see that your here now."
        scene c9p3 with dissolve
        ariel "Well this is where I will be from now on."
        jump rudecomp_inside
    label arieldates():
        scene c9p6 with dissolve
        ariel "You know what? Yea fuck it why not. It's not like we have to do anything sexual."
        scene c9p7 with dissolve
        ariel "And we are not getting married, so I don't see anything wrong with it let's go."
        scene c9p10 with dissolve
        rudy "Woah woah... don't go putting restraints on anything yet... You never know what emotions a date with me will bring out of you."
        scene c9p8 with dissolve
        ariel "Hah sure [name], So when do you want to go on this date?"
        scene c9p11 with dissolve
        rudy "We could go now?"
        scene c9p12 with dissolve
        ariel "Ok. Sounds good to me."
        jump arieldate1

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
Hmm judging from the code I just pasted and the fact that you are only seeing the No I'm Fine option that tells me your affection is not at 100% yet with her. Which means she still has a convo or something you must have missed in the library. I think she is still technically in the library I don't think I fixed that bug until the Alpha 2 update so you should be able to go talk to her in the library to see if your missing anything.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
View attachment 3679849 now ariel is here, but she just say that, is there something i need to do, in order to unlock date?
Were you able to click the option in the library called
"I want to talk to you about the Man-God"? Because that option only pops up if your affection with her is at 100%, and the dates should open as soon as you hit 100% affection too.

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
Were you able to click the option in the library called
"I want to talk to you about the Man-God"? Because that option only pops up if your affection with her is at 100%, and the dates should open as soon as you hit 100% affection too.
i cant see how much affection i have with her in pc, in library she starts repeating the first dialogue of graduating // returned once again, talked to ors about man god - talked to ariel "i want to talk about..." - talked to orsted about her going there 1716916086867.png now it appeared :\ . Maybe, this time i didnt talked to her on library, i think if you go there, the first dialogue repeats, and game think that im starting her route, and so it dont show the option to date // another option is that i avoided talking to her right after she appeared here, i waited until dusk and it appeared. I will stop for now, if something strange happens i will comment

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
i cant see how much affection i have with her in pc, in library she starts repeating the first dialogue of graduating // returned once again, talked to ors about man god - talked to ariel "i want to talk about..." - talked to orsted about her going there View attachment 3679886 now it appeared :\ . Maybe, this time i didnt talked to her on library, i think if you go there, the first dialogue repeats, and game think that im starting her route, and so it dont show the option to date // another option is that i avoided talking to her right after she appeared here, i waited until dusk and it appeared. I will stop for now, if something strange happens i will comment
Have you joined the discord yet? If you haven't you should join it and DM me so we can chat about some stuff. Mainly getting you an early copy of the updated version to have you test to see if you find bugs before it goes live lol.

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
Have you joined the discord yet? If you haven't you should join it and DM me so we can chat about some stuff. Mainly getting you an early copy of the updated version to have you test to see if you find bugs before it goes live lol.
like, i feel a bit bad for getting early access without giving monetary support, like certain patreon tiers get, but i can help only if you really want, i casually play games when i have time, so if you need a playtester, i can give some feedback from bugs i found. Still dont know if my game was the only with problems, maybe i didnt read anywhere that a new save was required.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
like, i feel a bit bad for getting early access without giving monetary support, like certain patreon tiers get, but i can help only if you really want, i casually play games when i have time, so if you need a playtester, i can give some feedback from bugs i found. Still dont know if my game was the only with problems, maybe i didnt read anywhere that a new save was required.
Yes a playtester is something that would help me quite a bit. I have asked a few people to do it but they never have tiime, and no one else has seemed to be as interested in the game so far as you are. You have already helped me find a fix a number of bugs in that version of the game, anything you can find in the new version would be great so others dont have to run into the bugs too when I release the alpha 2 version.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I don't want to say absolutely no spoilers. But for the most part no its set in the same universe but since I couldnt do things like have Rudeus's children in the game due to patreon, or having any form of incest stuff same reason, I tried to make the story mainly just about fighting the man-god which is what happens in the anime too, just like not for awhile.... is that too spoilery? I apologize if it is. The game is mostly based around the combat system, unlocking hidden characters, raising their stats, and taking them on dates, then getting them to move in with you and banging them.
just gonna point out that because of reasons like patreon limiting you, people like myself prob won't even give the game a try. heck they might nuke you butt just for having eris who's rudy's second degree cousin. despite her being legal relationship wise in most of the world.

i HIGHLY suggest getting the fuck off patreon and going to substar or some other less SJW platforms that bow down to credit card company's ethics crusade on fictional shit. reason being, you can create a story with taboo content without glorifying it. and these fucking morons don't understand that. and since MT is a redemption story from get go with rudy in his old life being a fat lazy pedo (donno if it was 2d limited or not, the WN only mention it maybe once or twice), the lack of taboo means it's not going to be a good MT parody story one way or the other.

regardless i hope, even if you don't change the story much, you get off that platform for you own interests.

Reactions: joyoyoto

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
just gonna point out that because of reasons like patreon limiting you, people like myself prob won't even give the game a try. heck they might nuke you butt just for having eris who's rudy's second degree cousin. despite her being legal relationship wise in most of the world.

i HIGHLY suggest getting the fuck off patreon and going to substar or some other less SJW platforms that bow down to credit card company's ethics crusade on fictional shit. reason being, you can create a story with taboo content without glorifying it. and these fucking morons don't understand that. and since MT is a redemption story from get go with rudy in his old life being a fat lazy pedo (donno if it was 2d limited or not, the WN only mention it maybe once or twice), the lack of taboo means it's not going to be a good MT parody story one way or the other.

regardless i hope, even if you don't change the story much, you get off that platform for you own interests.
I do have a subscribestar account linked in the main post. Is it not working? I thought it finally got approved? I also have a boosty since I learned from some players that russia does not allow patreon. and apparently boosty is russian patreon? But yea I have 4 methods that people can support linked in the main post. But also the will have some taboo content but not any formof minors stuff because I am personally against that content. Which is another reason I made sure to frame the story in a time in the world of MT when everyone involved was over 18.
Next week I will be getting started on the beta 1 update of the game where I will be remaking the intro to the game. That will allow me to make content involving rudeus's family by changing the MC. To no longer being rudeus. But by doing that I think that will technically make the game ntr....? My current plan is based around the renaming the MC mechanic in the game. If you leave the name as Rudeus, then there will be content involving Zenith, Norn, or Aisha. If you choose to rename the MC then there will be.

So technically that means its what? Going from incest to ntr...? IDK thats the only way I can think to get players what they want while also staying within the guidelines. I mean visually to the player nothing will change but since the model for Rudeus really doesn't look much like him I think I can get away with just making it not be Rudeus. But if it's not rudeus then you are technically cucking rudeus by sleeping with his wives. So I am in a bit of a moral dilemma.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Next week I will be getting started on the beta 1 update of the game where I will be remaking the intro to the game. That will allow me to make content involving rudeus's family by changing the MC. To no longer being rudeus. But by doing that I think that will technically make the game ntr....? My current plan is based around the renaming the MC mechanic in the game. If you leave the name as Rudeus, then there will be content involving Zenith, Norn, or Aisha. If you choose to rename the MC then there will be.
There is no NTR as long as the LIs belong to the MC... maybe netori, but that is the good NTR, so no problem.

So technically that means its what? Going from incest to ntr...? IDK thats the only way I can think to get players what they want while also staying within the guidelines. I mean visually to the player nothing will change but since the model for Rudeus really doesn't look much like him I think I can get away with just making it not be Rudeus. But if it's not rudeus then you are technically cucking rudeus by sleeping with his wives. So I am in a bit of a moral dilemma.
I don't have any moral dilemma. I play as the MC, so the LIs belong to him, whatever his name is.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
i think you missed the point of post a slight bit. you have to go out of you're way to pander to patreon by making MC either rudy with no cest, or rando MC still without cest. you do understand that the text and spoken lines will reflect this and drop in quality right? this, this right here is one of the issues. the other being acknowledging taboo without glorifying it like i mentioned.

for example, say you didn't make all character 18+ but instead did MT proper and had MC/rudy go from kid to adult. BUT you didn't want to actually have pedo content in your game. so instead you had rudy being his pervy self only going oh so far. time skip to later content when he's now a teen around magic collage time frame. you could explore rudy's mixed feelings of ashia his own half sister and still under age herself having feelings for rudy. again without things going too far, rudy's trying to redeem himself NOT fall to temptation. then building upon that, he requires aisha to be 'of age' (i think in story 14-15 years old, but you could easily BS the +3/4 more years on it despite it making rudy a hypocrite) AND prove she's a responsible adult before he will answer her feelings.

THAT right there is why you should proactively leave patreon. and added to that, even with the procautions you have, patreon still might nuke you one day. it's simply not worth it imo.

i hope i explained myself on the story premise suffering well enough. that was just 1 example, MT is a story with plenty of other such things that would piss off the moral police and imo those need explored even if they aren't glorified for it to be a decent MT parody.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
randomly thought of another really good example while thinking of this conversation.

slavery. yep that touchy subject. in MT canon rudy flipflops on it despite his general dislike for it. he frees village beast kids, but helps to buy julie for zonoba, then just outright buys the two magic collage beast girls from being debt slaves late story. ( though to be fair, debt slaves makes sense for a medieval-ish setting at minimum. because there will always be another country somewhere out there that'll go full tilt and they will dominate the market place otherwise.)

i have no doubt that if you put slavery in the game patreon will take issue with it, if not 'now' then in the future when they arbitrarily change the rules for the 100th time. hell they hate mind-control sex stuff and rape, and one can EASILY argue that slavery is worse than both of those things combined.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
randomly thought of another really good example while thinking of this conversation.

slavery. yep that touchy subject. in MT canon rudy flipflops on it despite his general dislike for it. he frees village beast kids, but helps to buy julie for zonoba, then just outright buys the two magic collage beast girls from being debt slaves late story. ( though to be fair, debt slaves makes sense for a medieval-ish setting at minimum. because there will always be another country somewhere out there that'll go full tilt and they will dominate the market place otherwise.)

i have no doubt that if you put slavery in the game patreon will take issue with it, if not 'now' then in the future when they arbitrarily change the rules for the 100th time. hell they hate mind-control sex stuff and rape, and one can EASILY argue that slavery is worse than both of those things combined.
Hmm, well I already have slavery in it. I included it when I brought Linia back into the game, also the next update is going to be about saving Pursena, before she gets SA'd and she has been captured again. And is going to be sold into slavery. Then as you can imagine when Eris finds out about it she gets more than a little upset. but yea shh dont tell anyone thats stuff I havent even finished writing yet. Though for real if you ever want to chat and go over ideas for the story. I would love your input. Because I will keep it 100% with you I don't think I am very creative when it comes to writing a story so I need all the help I can get lol.

• Hey there
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Hmm, well I already have slavery in it. I included it when I brought Linia back into the game, also the next update is going to be about saving Pursena, before she gets SA'd and she has been captured again. And is going to be sold into slavery. Then as you can imagine when Eris finds out about it she gets more than a little upset. but yea shh dont tell anyone thats stuff I havent even finished writing yet. Though for real if you ever want to chat and go over ideas for the story. I would love your input. Because I will keep it 100% with you I don't think I am very creative when it comes to writing a story so I need all the help I can get lol.
oof, sounds like your account on there is on a timer.

welp seeing as i haven't played the game i'm not sure the specific advice to give story wise. i'mma DM you some 'good' fanfics though. but overall i would say explore everything the series touches upon. for now, i'd say focus on writing out the kid years for rudy and get the hell outta patreon. imo, a MT story without a kid to adult progression is likely going to fall flat. it'd be like writing a Overlord plot without nazzirick NPC interactions with each other, or Neon Genisis Evangelion without giant fuckin robots. and i'm sure patreon will take issue with a smut game having ANYTHING to do with kid character, even when they aren't involved. if i remember right Corrupted Kingdoms (or however the name went) got the rug pulled under them just due to a kid-ish character witnessing sex. not joining, not masturbating, just some walk in the room and going WTF or something.

i'll prob try out the game once you get the hell off that shit tier platform, then i can better get into specifics once i see hope and try it out.

Last edited: