• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Srsly, the true kunoichi mode needs some help.
Like, at least show me where the treasure is, I spent legit 40 turns navigating this arena without finding the last chest.
1715513802146.png

Reactions: Exocrine

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
sup, any vanilla mod reccomendations? i got "the plappening" and "a lot of love" alr
the waifupocalypse mod used to be a nice one, adds an angel who is pretty vanilla and used to be a good challenge around lvl 40, as well as quite a lot of other stuff. Not sure if it's still compatible since it got discontinued but it's was one of the best mods i've used with this game.

liony19

Mar 17, 2024
the waifupocalypse mod used to be a nice one, adds an angel who is pretty vanilla and used to be a good challenge around lvl 40, as well as quite a lot of other stuff. Not sure if it's still compatible since it got discontinued but it's was one of the best mods i've used with this game.
thx for the quick reply, i decided to try quite a few, waifupocalypse included, and its pretty good atm

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
Just moved the game to a new phone, an none of my mods are working now? They are still in the mgd.program folder both in mods and game/mods? Anyone know what might be the issue? it seems to be able to read my savefiles from the folder just fine

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes