ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
1) the OP hasnt been updated (this game shows as "last updated 5 month ago" in latest updates). I was wondering what happened to it and when I decided to manually check the thread did I see that there actually were updates
The OP was updated 4 days ago and properly shows the latest version. I have no idea what the latest updates thing is but the OP is updated.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
1) the OP hasnt been updated (this game shows as "last updated 5 month ago" in latest updates). I was wondering what happened to it and when I decided to manually check the thread did I see that there actually were updates

2) " The Capital intro boss now has a lewd CG used in both her fight and her loss scene " technically 3 new CGs and I love it, thank the laby we can interact more with her though I wish to see more of her in storyline.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
The OP was updated 4 days ago and properly shows the latest version. I have no idea what the latest updates thing is but the OP is updated.

Are you new to using the site ??

there is a "latest updates" button right on the top of the site which allows you to find the, well, latest updated games and allows sorting though tags and keywords. Really useful

but MGD isnt noted as updated there for some reason

just spoiler stuff

Last edited:

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
Do you have an expansion mod? with new monster girls, new places and more?
I'd say that's a new low that people don't even check the first post in the thread before asking questions, but there's nothing new about it.
There's a link called "Mod", leading to a list of mods for the game.

P.S. Links are mostly expired thanks to the Discord new policy, but you can ask on Discord for a new link.

Reactions: Logan_Ronin

Hmeh

Feb 27, 2019
I just recently started the game and I like it a lot, I got to a mountain temple part. One thing I noticed is that game so far lacks status feedback content if that makes sense? Some of that is due to lack of character art so during combat it looks a bit detached. Another example, but i might have missed that is that equipping gear, high fetish & sensitivity values are currently only impacting Arousal values. One example that does this type of stuff well imo is TOA.

Do you think some of these things are going to be improved upon with future releases?

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
Another example, but i might have missed that is that equipping gear, high fetish & sensitivity values are currently only impacting Arousal values
Most scenes actually have at least small variations depending on your fetishes. Often it something small, like a change in one or two sentences when you looking at someone - your character would pay more attention to the (insert body part here) of a girl he seeing, and the description thus would be a bit longer and more flowery.
Some scenes have a lot more than that, though. Kotone's foot worship scene could be triggered during her trial if you(r character) have high enough Foot fetish.

Reactions: JungleNuts and Hmeh

Hmeh

Feb 27, 2019
Most scenes actually have at least small variations depending on your fetishes.
That's great! I'll pay more attention or create another character to check it out. I'll experiment with equipment too. I still wish and hope they add more visual queues in upcoming updates.

Reactions: OwlBeer

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
That's great! I'll pay more attention or create another character to check it out. I'll experiment with equipment too. I still wish and hope they add more visual queues in upcoming updates.
You can always use the double xp collar which puts all your fetishes at a high level when worn if you want to avoid making a new character or permanently weakening your current one while still being able to see fetish variation content.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You can always use the double xp collar which puts all your fetishes at a high level when worn if you want to avoid making a new character or permanently weakening your current one while still being able to see fetish variation content.
Fetishes aren't permanent though.

Hmeh

Feb 27, 2019
I have it, but for instance i couldn't get the ass training with Vivian. Maybe boobs/ass trainings are exclusive?
Fetishes aren't permanent though.
I know that some text like losing to Sofia shows the permanent text. Haven't really checked nor tried removing it in church yet

Mar 22, 2023
Motherfuckers stole Elena's thighs, can't have shit in Lucidia.
Am I blind? The thighs look fine to me.

Old version she has her legs closed and new version it's more split, but it looks the same to me.
Her legs are just longer.

Maybe that's affecting the ratio of width to height so people think the thighs are being taken.
Still though, making Elena taller like that is a bit strange. Especially if you put her next to Vivian now.

Reactions: OwlBeer

HGW

Mar 29, 2018
Am I blind? The thighs look fine to me.

Old version she has her legs closed and new version it's more split, but it looks the same to me.
Her legs are just longer.

Maybe that's affecting the ratio of width to height so people think the thighs are being taken.
Still though, making Elena taller like that is a bit strange. Especially if you put her next to Vivian now.
Nah her thighs are definitely thinner, if anything her pose should make her thighs stand out more now that her waist is angled further sideways away from the camera. Also the shading on her stockings is way flatter and so the depth isn't conveyed as well.

btw maybe it's just me but she looks more like a stripper in the second one.

backstabbers

Feb 7, 2021
Can someone be kindly enough to provide a save with all avaiable perks collected (everything else doesn't matter), my pc decide to unalive itself and the entire ssd is fried with every file in it and it would take me years to grind back to level 190ish

• Sad
Reactions: HumanRug

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
OK, I have a question for everyone who mods... do you go through the game's Mods menu to get to the mod links, or straight to the wiki page? I ask because I see a lot of traffic about links broken and whatnot, I keep going to the wiki page and I have yet to encounter a broken link (but plenty of old mods that just don't do well with the newest versions). Am I missing something or am I merely Lucidia's chosen hero destined to bring human men and luscious breedable monster girls together forever?

If the latter, my harem starts with Beris, Kotone, Mizuko, Tabitha, Tricia, Kyra, and Kaia....

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
OK, I have a question for everyone who mods... do you go through the game's Mods menu to get to the mod links, or straight to the wiki page? I ask because I see a lot of traffic about links broken and whatnot, I keep going to the wiki page and I have yet to encounter a broken link (but plenty of old mods that just don't do well with the newest versions). Am I missing something or am I merely Lucidia's chosen hero destined to bring human men and luscious breedable monster girls together forever?

If the latter, my harem starts with Beris, Kotone, Mizuko, Tabitha, Tricia, Kyra, and Kaia....
You just happened to check at the right time, I guess. The wiki's edit history shows that on the 8th someone started replacing the wiki's dead discord links with slightly lower quality zips on a third-party site.

Jan 21, 2022
Last time I checked a lot of the mods with broken links were removed from the wiki (like Mari the butterfly for example).

Now that I checked again the mods are back but the link for Gorgon's Garden is down.

4.60 star(s) 81 Votes