Collection - Others - Completed - MonMusu Hunter Collection [2024-05-01] [SCAR]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Eudaldigo

Okay, first of all. This is a collection of games (the best is 2) that is NOT translated from Japanese, at most you will have the start menu and introduction translated. Fortunately it's a simple, short game with a story that's little more than an excuse (as far as I can tell), so don't worry about not being able to progress.
    With A you shoot, with S you heal (in the first game) and with D you put a mine (in the first game) or do a physical hit. With space you can abuse the monster girl you have defeated, with X you cancel sex and with shift you ejaculate.
    As a game in itself it is not outstanding, each game is short, but overall they achieve a decent variety of monsters. Now, the reason why I think it's good is really a matter of personal taste. It's a monster capture game with real-time combat, pixel art and in which the protagonist is the dominant one who subdues the monster girls and without bugs . I wish there were more of this style.
    The truth is there's not much more to say, I wish they were longer and I wish the monster girls had more than one scene each.
    PS: the Japanese version is not a Japanese version, it is the third game that is set in Japan xd.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

theo2023

It looks like a great game, however, the English version is not in English. I am not holding up my phone or constantly switching to google translate every time I open a textbox. If this gets updated, ill change this rating but as it stands now, unplayable.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Ughwhy

Welp... Guess sense I asked for this, I'll review first.

Mon 1: "A hero arises to reclaim a world populated by monster girls... Aaaaaand contribute to said population!" Unfortunatly, this one's the worst. Each level's 5 rooms long, 3 with the level's monster girl, a mid-boss room, and level-boss room. Your only weapons are a gun, landmines (that is useless against half the bosses), and a crossbow that I personaly never used. Not that you'll be able to hit anything. I sware the hit-boxes are smaller then in the next game... The fact that your heath is also you time-limit is less annoying then you'd think, as the levels are rather short, but it does mean you're slaming that shift-key to sire your guy's half-breeds and get paid but not choke to death on the air. Which reminds me, perhaps the only advantage this game has is the extra air-cans, that'll replenish your health/timer. All in all, 2/5.

Mon 2: "The hero returns from retirement to save the world, and pay child support..." This is just better then 1 in just about every way. More monster-girls, bigger levels, better weapons, better hit-boxes, A KNIFE FOR CLOSE COMBAT... The only thing it doesn't have is the landmines, which is replaced by a granade-lancher that HITS FLYING FOES, and the air-tanks, which you find in the level instead of lugging around. I just recomend this one, 4/5

Mon J: "Oh Lord, he's breeding the Yokai now..." Mechanicly, this is the most sound. It's a side-scroller, so you're probibly gonna hit your mark unless their on a slighly higher/lower plain then you, in which case reajust. You've got plenty of health/time... It's just solid, all & all. That said... It's a bit easy. Again all your hits land for the most part, so you kinda just end up in a loop of: "Go right, swing knife a Yokai, maybe shoot at Yokai, press e then shift to contribute to the genetic disaster your causing" rinse and repeat until you can be traced as the source of Yokai Hapsberg. It's still fun, just far less chalanging. 3/5