BurningBright

Dec 21, 2023
That New Teacher's MC looks like very inbred and like a huge bitch. I can't look past that, unfortunately. It could be the best game in the world, but the way MC looks makes me suicidal.

samis

May 24, 2017
hi. i know the answer is some where but can some one tell how far we are from update? like is days or M .

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Most recent update post from the dev on Subscribestar:

Time for another little progression update I suppose?

I'm getting to the 50% done mark. Might've passed already to be honest.

It's going slow but I guess it's to be expected. When I got a fulltime job again I estimated around 6 months for each update. It's almost been 5 months since i started on Day 4 now so. But oh well, update is coming eventually! Patience!

Love you all, till next time

Reactions: Ryclos and $@~

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
If the dev actually decides to continue the game, I hope we get more flashback stuff back when the mc was a shota. There's a lot of potential content in his past.

Would be a huge waste to just abandon this treasure chest.

Last edited:

Babelok

Aug 9, 2021
This game can be incredible, hope dev will keep working on it
Hope there's some new Sandra's scene cooking, definitely one of the best teasing of the game.

Last edited:

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Hmm... not sure why this game is labelled "on hold" since the developer has been actively updating development on his Subscribestar.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Hmm... not sure why this game is labelled "on hold" since the developer has been actively updating development on his Subscribestar.

Public post

Important update regarding MorM
So. I've come to a realization. I underestimated how hard it is to develop a game while working a fulltime job and wanting to do other stuff besides develop the game when I come home.

My time has become very limited, my passion has started to run out for Money or Morals and I'm simply not as interested anymore in developing the game.

Which means I am now putting Money or Morals on hold. Meaning I will be working on the game when I get the urge.

Makes a strong case for it, don't you think?

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020

Public post

So. I've come to a realization. I underestimated how hard it is to develop a game while working a fulltime job and wanting to do other stuff besides develop the game when I come home.

My time has become very limited, my passion has started to run out for Money or Morals and I'm simply not as interested anymore in developing the game.

Which means I am now putting Money or Morals on hold. Meaning I will be working on the game when I get the urge.

Just as it was getting somewhere fun too

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024

Public post

LOL he's a good & honest guy I guess. First time I see someone announce on hold then turns out he just means doing it slower with regular updates.

Not like some devs who are actually on hold / abandoned yet pretend everything's good to milk whatever's left.

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017

Public post

Yeah this is a very old post. I'm working on the game pretty consistently now. It's not super long left until day 4 will be released. I'll remove the "on-hold" tag here when I actually release the next update.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
The Ronovanwhat a joy is waiting for this everyday and see that a dream will going forward,i really hope you reach your goals and we reach teh desire nice and fast development of this amzing game.....good luck dev and wish you long and fast updates.....

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes