MMD discussion/sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabh

Oct 3, 2018
jabh
I'll have the furui collection posted by tomorrow, my upload spd with gofile is horrendous. And anyone who wanted the mmdrandom31 dl i had, i'll have that by thursday for the same reason.
No please actually i waited a few days if you reply then i downloaded them one by one myself :cry: it took me 2 or 3 days but i got them so don't bother for me but thanks :) on the other hand if you have others which are not in Fantia I am willing to obtain them.
For example I have two videos of Furui that i found in internet which are not on Fantia and Iwara, maybe Furui has created others.

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
No please actually i waited a few days if you reply then i downloaded them one by one myself :cry: it took me 2 or 3 days but i got them so don't bother for me but thanks :) on the other hand if you have others which are not in Fantia I am willing to obtain them.
For example I have two videos of Furui that i found in internet which are not on Fantia and Iwara, maybe Furui has created others.
Honestly I have no idea, i have some stuff from like 2016 and 2018 in there, not entirely sure if some of this is not on his fantia or not. I'm still gonna upload it since i already finished half of it so feel free to dl it and pick out anything missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jabh

rockshayri

May 23, 2020
Someone get this There is a thread of his stuff in .But never be updated since February.

198787e04

Nov 7, 2022
Does anyone have these MMDers that have not updated videos in komono so far??

Last edited:

Man_Den

Oct 14, 2020

- "Full video nowatermark : (MEGA)" this is a complete up-to-date archive of his works. Sometimes it stops working, but after a while it comes back.
- This is moneko.
- Everything is described here.

198787e04

Nov 7, 2022
- "Full video nowatermark : (MEGA)" this is a complete up-to-date archive of his works. Sometimes it stops working, but after a while it comes back.
- This is moneko.
- Everything is described here.
Yes, I know. Thank you for your reply, but ABFMMD has no link in November and October, and the MEGA of 000MMD cannot be used

LewLewd

Sep 20, 2022
I have some more recent 000mmd.

鹿島たちでLAYSHA Party Tonight
Miku·Rin·Luka - TWICE Talk that Talk
莫娜VIVIZ - BOP BOP!
荧、妮露 - Hype Boy

aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS9sL1ltU0pLejRB

Still can't post links :(
Go to a base64 decoder and input the sting above.

198787e04

Nov 7, 2022
I have some more recent 000mmd.

鹿島たちでLAYSHA Party Tonight
Miku·Rin·Luka - TWICE Talk that Talk
莫娜VIVIZ - BOP BOP!
荧、妮露 - Hype Boy

aHR0cHM6Ly9waXhlbGRyYWluLmNvbS9sL1ltU0pLejRB

Still can't post links :(
Go to a base64 decoder and input the sting above.
リクエスト (Patreon)
Do you have anything like this?

Zamiasta

Dec 13, 2019

And asterisk does anyone have one? Kemono has never updated cry❔

Status
Not open for further replies.