Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Please bring this game back its was unique and cut way too early :(

Don't know why it never got the momentum it deserved from people on this site

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Please bring this game back its was unique and cut way too early :(

Don't know why it never got the momentum it deserved from people on this site
Got nothing to do with pplz on this site, mate. Milfarion was never a serious Dev to start with :

1. One update per year,
2. 0 communication,
3. Barely any progress with the main LI.

I do think that he would have got many followers here, had he shown any sign of seriousness in his behavior and his work. It's really a shame it has come to this, but trust me, pplz here are not at fault. This thread was never toxic either.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 3085640
Can anyone help me, I'm stuck at the beginning of the game, I don't know how to continue, the OK button doesn't appear, I press the Enter and Space keys but nothing happens, what should I do?

-CookieMonster666- Help me bro please)
Honestly, I have no idea. I just tested again and I see the OK in the bottom left corner. And that particular part does require an OK button to click; the dev didn't set it up to accept keyboard input beyond the word you type. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling? I suppose it could be possible that the copy you have got corrupted somehow. Have you tried downloading from a different mirror on the OP to see if a separate copy of the game works properly? Unfortunately I'm not even close to an expert for the Unity engine, so I have no idea what things might interfere with that button showing up, other than possibly a bad copy of the game.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Why are the Mac downloads not being recognised as mac apps?

I even downloaded the Mac file from their Patreon. What is going on!??

I need me some MILFS!!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

LurkSkywanker

Aug 17, 2022
is there a way to assign Space button to whatever Mouse1 does?

Space is "End Cutscene" by default (wtf???) but I don't see the way in controls to replace LMB with any keyboard key

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is there a way to assign Space button to whatever Mouse1 does?

Space is "End Cutscene" by default (wtf???) but I don't see the way in controls to replace LMB with any keyboard key
The game's in Unity, so unless Milfarion happened to make such an assignment (I don't believe he did), the answer would unfortunately be no. Unlike Ren'Py, there are no out-of-the-box keyboard / mouse button shortcuts for Unity games. All of those have to be programmed in each individual game. From my knowledge of Milf's Resort, I don't believe there is any such shortcut at this point.

LurkSkywanker

Aug 17, 2022
The game's in Unity, so unless Milfarion happened to make such an assignment (I don't believe he did), the answer would unfortunately be no. Unlike Ren'Py, there are no out-of-the-box keyboard / mouse button shortcuts for Unity games. All of those have to be programmed in each individual game. From my knowledge of Milf's Resort, I don't believe there is any such shortcut at this point.
on the "I don't believe he did" part author certainly thought: "yep, people are here to skip scenes so let's assign this most frequently performed action to a convenient Space button":
so authors didn't anticipate that the players would be willing to wank with their main hand while playing their game and use non-main hand to press "next"?

they had very low expectations of their creation.

jokes aside, this is dumb af & idk how one could fuck this up. it's the "you had one job" level of failure

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
on the "I don't believe he did" part author certainly thought: "yep, people are here to skip scenes so let's assign this most frequently performed action to a convenient Space button":
so authors didn't anticipate that the players would be willing to wank with their main hand while playing their game and use non-main hand to press "next"?

they had very low expectations of their creation.

jokes aside, this is dumb af & idk how one could fuck this up. it's the "you had one job" level of failure
Just because Ren'Py does this out of the box doesn't mean all games have to. I don't actually think it's nearly as bad as you say. LMB still advances just like in Ren'Py, for example. Would it be nice to use spacebar to advance a single piece of dialogue? Sure. Does it amount to gross incompetence? IMO no. But, ofc, that's just my own opinion. Shrug.png

LurkSkywanker

Aug 17, 2022
Just because Ren'Py does this out of the box doesn't mean all games have to. I don't actually think it's nearly as bad as you say. LMB still advances just like in Ren'Py, for example. Would it be nice to use spacebar to advance a single piece of dialogue? Sure. Does it amount to gross incompetence? IMO no. But, ofc, that's just my own opinion. View attachment 3240397
man, it's not even customizable in controls. many things can be re-assigned but there's no slot to reassign LMB smh:

1704679823389.png

ok rant over

• Thinking Face

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I remembered this game after a long time and it's abandonned... another one bites the dust
Possibly. Milfarion is another of those rare developers who never communicates anything and then suddenly up pops an update, even after a couple of years. I'm not holding out hope, but it is possible this is not actually abandoned. I'd recommend continuing to watch this thread and keeping a copy of your saves, just in case.

Last edited:
Reactions: arimakish

arimakish

Dec 13, 2018
Possibly. Milfarion is another of those rare developers who never communicates anything and then suddenly pops up with an update, even after a couple of years. I'm not holding out hope, but it is possible this is not actually abandoned. I'd recommend continuing to watch this thread and keeping a copy of your saves, just in case.
Thanks, will do.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes