hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
This game just has too many critical points that are necessary to advance but which aren't repeated if you miss them- such as the Fluffy scene mentioned earlier. I gave up when I couldn't find Emma on the damn sunbed after getting the Yoga Partner Quest. She just never showed up.

Too much crap for a finite lifespan.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game just has too many critical points that are necessary to advance but which aren't repeated if you miss them- such as the Fluffy scene mentioned earlier. I gave up when I couldn't find Emma on the damn sunbed after getting the Yoga Partner Quest. She just never showed up.

Too much crap for a finite lifespan.
I feel like you might have run into what others have, either going to the wrong location or something similar. Did you follow my walkthrough for that part? I have not yet duplicated this problem any of the half-dozen or so times I've tried.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I feel like you might have run into what others have, either going to the wrong location or something similar. Did you follow my walkthrough for that part? I have not yet duplicated this problem any of the half-dozen or so times I've tried.
Word for word- v 6.1 for BOTH WT and Game. THREE TIMES from meeting Aunt Becky at the pool. (There's no working links for v 6.2, so why bother to get THAT WT?)

The Game IS confusing here- Tina's directions to the Villa actually are to the Hot Tub. I tried BOTH locations, since Lisa is supposed to be in the Hot Tub, but neither Emma nor Lisa were at EITHER location. Unless it's a damn pixel hunt.

Even if THIS one is solvable, it doesn't change my point- there are TOO many points that you can't recover from. And there being no rollback makes it especially worse.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Word for word- v 6.1 for BOTH WT and Game. THREE TIMES from meeting Aunt Becky at the pool. (There's no working links for v 6.2, so why bother to get THAT WT?)

The Game IS confusing here- Tina's directions to the Villa actually are to the Hot Tub. I tried BOTH locations, since Lisa is supposed to be in the Hot Tub, but neither Emma nor Lisa were at EITHER location. Unless it's a damn pixel hunt.

Even if THIS one is solvable, it doesn't change my point- there are TOO many points that you can't recover from. And there being no rollback makes it especially worse.
There are some broken links for v6.2, but there actually are links (ever Mega link on the OP, for instance) that work. So unless you've only tried GoFile links (most of which don't work now), I have no idea what you're talking about.

But that is moot, I suppose. You clearly don't like the game, so I guess at this point it might be better just to move on. I wouldn't want you to stay frustrated.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Probably. The dev tends to go silent for long periods of time but release about once a year. But since they go silent, there's no guarantee ofc.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there a way to save and watch the scenes in-game ?
No. There is no Gallery or Replay option in the game. I usually save right as something is about to happen and then reload that to see it again. This is only partially helpful, though, because there are a limited number of accessible saves (only 4, IIRC) from the game menu.

With a Bit of Work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like I said, this takes quite a bit of work, but it is technically possible. I don't bother doing this generally, but I use this same process when updating my walkthrough.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What about the two girls on the cover image? Don't even know who they are tbh
Mother is left, aunt is right. Neither of them have full sex, but both have lewd scenes with the MC. I would mention that the game is most probably not actually abandoned. The dev generally releases something like once a year, but b/c of the long time and little-to-no communication between releases, this always gets marked Abandoned and then that label gets removed when a new release is out. So it's pretty likely this will continue to get more content, but it's definitely a slow process. And, unlike certain other developers, this game actually gets new content each release, rather than getting reworked or having a release be solely new features or whatnot.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game is more than abandoned, it's DEAD

View attachment 2396096
You might think so, but I doubt it. As I've already said multiple times in this thread, the dev posts an update once a year typically, and then generally goes silent not long afterward (yes, on Patreon). This has been the pattern with this developer and game since almost the very beginning. Every year, people say, "This game is super dead" and whatever else. And every year, a new release comes out at around the same time (April or May). It's possible it's actually abandoned this time, but if the pattern continues as it has for years now, it is not abandoned at all.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there a Android version??
No, there is not. FFR, if there's no link on the OP (with or without an asterisk), there's no Android version. (Rarely, it's possible there's one that didn't get linked, but I've only seen that a couple of times in the past. And in those cases, you can always use search on a thread to see if anyone has made one.)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
There are some broken links for v6.2, but there actually are links (ever Mega link on the OP, for instance) that work. So unless you've only tried GoFile links (most of which don't work now), I have no idea what you're talking about.

But that is moot, I suppose. You clearly don't like the game, so I guess at this point it might be better just to move on. I wouldn't want you to stay frustrated.
(My apologies for the delay in responding to your reply. I was a bit under the weather for a few days earlier this month and ended up with quite a backlog of messages.)

Please don't put words in my mouth. I never said that I didn't like the game. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't be trying to improve it. What I'm having problems with is the Game MECHANICS, which result in the game becoming unplayable for me past the start of Day #3.

Even after downloading v 6.2 (I FINALLY got a Mega link to work after several tries- one of the reasons I don't like GF) and following the Walkthrough exactly three (3) times, I still cannot get Emma to show up at either the Villa or the Hot Tub Locations. Neither are any of the 4 rooms available in case she's in there. I can get Aunt Becky's pool scene and talk to Tina about it, but once I leave the Hotel, the only thing that's available to do is the Maria electrical scene.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
(My apologies for the delay in responding to your reply. I was a bit under the weather for a few days earlier this month and ended up with quite a backlog of messages.)

Please don't put words in my mouth. I never said that I didn't like the game. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't be trying to improve it. What I'm having problems with is the Game MECHANICS, which result in the game becoming unplayable for me past the start of Day #3.

Even after downloading v 6.2 (I FINALLY got a Mega link to work after several tries- one of the reasons I don't like GF) and following the Walkthrough exactly three (3) times, I still cannot get Emma to show up at either the Villa or the Hot Tub Locations. Neither are any of the 4 rooms available in case she's in there. I can get Aunt Becky's pool scene and talk to Tina about it, but once I leave the Hotel, the only thing that's available to do is the Maria electrical scene.
And you haven't skipped anything at all in the game prior to that, right? Can you send me your save files? (For a single save, both the image and the data file are required.) I'll try them myself and see what's going on. Can you also, step by step, list everything you do (in the same way the WT does) to try to get to Emma (at either location)? I'll try to follow exactly what you're doing to find what might be the problem.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes