• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None メスガキTRAIN [RJ01036558]

illiya

Apr 10, 2022
I have the Official english version I brought from Dlsite but I keep getting an audio error and there is no sound.
The problem is that you don't have your system locale set to Japanese. Changing it to Japanese will fix the problem. Note that you will have to re-unpack it from the zip if you unpacked it with non-Japanese locale previously. If that doesn't work, re-download the file with Japanese locale set. Also, thxx for the download

Reactions: AintAnOption

Donlavon

Sep 5, 2017
The problem is that you don't have your system locale set to Japanese. Changing it to Japanese will fix the problem. Note that you will have to re-unpack it from the zip if you unpacked it with non-Japanese locale previously. If that doesn't work, re-download the file with Japanese locale set. Also, thxx for the download
Setting the locale to Japanese fix the issue. Thanks for the advice.

Reactions: Porito

illiya

Apr 10, 2022
Lol, this game has a great anti-cheat. I recommend editing a save file to have more gold to see what happens.

Reactions: Lucho041

halloween0725

Apr 23, 2019
I have the Official english version I brought from Dlsite but I keep getting an audio error and there is no sound.
Thanks a lot for the link good sir. It was a really straightforward game, so it was quite easy to finish. The battle system quite simple as well, and really small amount of H-scenes. I actually played it for the story, i wanna see the ending, and yeah it was sad.

illiya

Apr 10, 2022
how can I do it?
Just look up "rpgm save file editor" on google and input one of your save files from the game, then download the file after editing it and put it in your save file folder. (Make sure to have a backup save file tho, since you can't get back from the anti-cheat area)

Lucho041

Nov 1, 2020
Just look up "rpgm save file editor" on google and input one of your save files from the game, then download the file after editing it and put it in your save file folder. (Make sure to have a backup save file tho, since you can't get back from the anti-cheat area)
Does something happen or do you just stay in that area?
ps: if you put a reasonable amount of gold the anti-cheat screen does not appear

illiya

Apr 10, 2022
Does something happen or do you just stay in that area?
ps: if you put a reasonable amount of gold the anti-cheat screen does not appear
From what I saw, the spooky cat meowing and disappearing is the last thing that really happens, then you just walk on the infinite train track in the sea of blood forever. Still pretty impressive for an anti-cheat that most players won't see tho.

Reactions: Lucho041