Ren'Py Maya's Mission [v0.1] [Pinkmochidango]

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes

SteelTalow

Aug 27, 2022
Maybe I should go play Ace Attorney to get some more background info, which game would ya'll recommend? (I believe Ace Attorney is a series?)

Tweek251

Jan 13, 2022
Maybe I should go play Ace Attorney to get some more background info, which game would ya'll recommend? (I believe Ace Attorney is a series?)
yeah. get the phoenix wright: ace attorney trilogy on steam or console as thats a collection of the first three games

Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Start with a remake of the first three games: Phoenix Wright Ace attorney trilogy, then play the next remake trilogy: Apollo Justice Ace attorney trilogy. In between you can play a spin-off: Investigations: Miles Edgeworth 1 and 2.
There are two more which aren't related to the the whole plot: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles. You can play then whenever you want, they are self-sufficient.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Will this be getting as wild as Klee Prank Adventure in terms of voyeurism? I liked that, but I feel like the vibes of this one will be a bit more different considering the difference in protagonist.

Though I won't mind either way whichever direction this goes, I don't usually play NTR games (though I don't hate them like some) but if its lighthearted/more like the MC is corrupting the girls, and the ones doing it aren't necessarily love interests, then I can see this being pretty entertaining, from both a plot and sadistic sense lol

Bluemouf

Nov 29, 2017
How do you get the 3rd card?

You can't search the Waiting Room because May is there and you can't go back after speaking to Adrian.

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes