WebGL Completed Marnie In A Tight Spot [v1.1.2] [greedylust23]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Well, first off, the video around Marnie's character model is super distorted. I can see lots of image corrupting and pixelated boxes, along with the resolution going blurred for a second. So that's a bit of a mood killer, since everything is hard to see. And as someone already said, the accessories around her arms and hips are a bit weird.

Even after I downloaded the patched version, the game resets after I finish groping her. Not because she objects after she climaxes, the game just... resets to the title screen, regardless. Also, figuring out the right things to say to Marnie, and then getting them wrong just kind of forces you to be stuck until the game resets. So having a way to reset your interactions with her (or to backup to the Main Title) would be nice.

The game isn't bad, but my biggest complaint would be that visual distortion and resolution problem. I read an earlier comment that it's due to your OBS recording, but my OBS records quite fine, and I'm running off an older model. Maybe you need to tweak the settings on it, or update your OBS? I'm not sure how strong your computer is, but it could be an FPS issue, where your computer can't handle both OBS and the Marnie model at the same time. That would cause some distortion during video capture.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
This is a good game, i like it. And my thoughts are similar as
AugoeidesCrowley

But to add more, i thought i can get her to submit by being a nice guy. But that didn't work out, you have a single path that will raise her submission and that's it. Also i thought game progress from groping to fellatio and then sex, but yea.. Game just goes to title screen after you climax. As other people pointed out there are multiple directions in Jsk games. Little sister comes to my mind, there you can be dominant one or be dominated. I kinda hope you make similar thing, since as i said its a good game, a really nice game you made. So yea, wish you luck on future updates and i hope you include where Marnie gets to dominate ; )

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
So, its normal that even in the maximun submissiveness if i grope her or make her fellate me she becomes angry and the game restarts?
Gonna check that!

i think that there is a plug in for kk that can help you export video straight from the source.
I couldn't really find anything in their Discord server, but perhaps I haven't searched deep enough.

Well, first off, the video around Marnie's character model is super distorted. I can see lots of image corrupting and pixelated boxes, along with the resolution going blurred for a second. So that's a bit of a mood killer, since everything is hard to see. And as someone already said, the accessories around her arms and hips are a bit weird.

Even after I downloaded the patched version, the game resets after I finish groping her. Not because she objects after she climaxes, the game just... resets to the title screen, regardless. Also, figuring out the right things to say to Marnie, and then getting them wrong just kind of forces you to be stuck until the game resets. So having a way to reset your interactions with her (or to backup to the Main Title) would be nice.

The game isn't bad, but my biggest complaint would be that visual distortion and resolution problem. I read an earlier comment that it's due to your OBS recording, but my OBS records quite fine, and I'm running off an older model. Maybe you need to tweak the settings on it, or update your OBS? I'm not sure how strong your computer is, but it could be an FPS issue, where your computer can't handle both OBS and the Marnie model at the same time. That would cause some distortion during video capture.
Thank you so much for taking your time to write that feedback :giggle: In the next version of the game I'll surely be adding reset options! Also I think you're probably right about OBS, I'll see what settings I can tune.

This is a good game, i like it. And my thoughts are similar as
AugoeidesCrowley

But to add more, i thought i can get her to submit by being a nice guy. But that didn't work out, you have a single path that will raise her submission and that's it. Also i thought game progress from groping to fellatio and then sex, but yea.. Game just goes to title screen after you climax. As other people pointed out there are multiple directions in Jsk games. Little sister comes to my mind, there you can be dominant one or be dominated. I kinda hope you make similar thing, since as i said its a good game, a really nice game you made. So yea, wish you luck on future updates and i hope you include where Marnie gets to dominate ; )
Thanks! :giggle: This game is a small project and I kept it simple, but in future versions or in upcoming future projects I'll include those mechanics :giggle:

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
JSK games have always been a favorite of mine so I'm interested to see where this one goes. That said I hope the dev knows the difference between parody and plagiarism going forward with this game.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I wanted to joke about how that basically implies beastiality with Pokemon... but then I remembered that Gardevoir exists.
Backs into the shadows of the corner while being ashamed.
I feel you man! Hahaha.. Not a big fan of bestiality either but gardevoir cosplayed could be a great one.. i agree :)

Reactions: PervyMage32

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
yeah... can't get to any options to remove fullscreen. As I have two monitors and I like playing on the other one, that is a problem for me.
Also, any wrong answer can't be repeated and I'm forced to go through looking. A restart, or at least saving, would be great.
And sometimes even looking bugs and the image doesn't un-zoom. As I was zoomed in the face her removing the skirt showd me nothing.

Reactions: PervyMage32

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
there are a whole series of pokemon made to resemble pokegirls, like lopuny, mismagius... gardevoir is just the first and most famous.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
there are a whole series of pokemon made to resemble pokegirls, like lopuny, mismagius... gardevoir is just the first and most famous.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: well i don't think mismagius & lopunny are appealing enough imo, even gardevoir is not that big deal but for sure the most human pok. Question of tastes i guess.. as i said even pikachu would look fuckable for some people :ROFLMAO:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
if you look under the dress, Gardevoir is a stick figure.
same as the new cotton-candy version of swsh.
mismagius shoud have nothing under hers.

with pokémon, the thing is not so much what they have but what they can make you imagine. lopunny, bunny girl. gardevoir, fairy princess (especially her mega form, where she gets a ball dress). mismagius, goth witch.

we are not so much going for the pokes themselves, but for similar-looking gijinkas. close enough we are corrupting the innocent children games, but still enough more human-like that we can actually enjoy it as just aesthetic.

Reactions: ntrvip

greedylust23

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2017
Hey guys! I've decided to publish the game on the web using Unity's WebGL since it's easier for me to make new releases that way. I've already detected improvements to be done, but for now this is what I got. Feel free to leave comments about what you think!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote