VN - Ren'Py - MalOvent [v0.1.0] [NIGHT FOX Works]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Gamernist

This game has A LOT of potential! it REALLY nailed SCP-1471 in a more attractive way. The Art is amazing, and I love how she really hides in the first few pictures. And the visual style is awesome too because the only colour is in her glowing eyes.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

WaifuWashre

v0.1.0
    Really well made, art is especially good and has pretty good horror themes, and it's lore accurate. Doesn't have any nsfw content yet but will definitely be keeping watch on this. Hope there will be a wholesome ending
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Nova621

Surprisingly well put together, and rather in depth for what is essentially a Pre-Alpha Demo of a VN.

1 ending with 2 variations, as well as 1 cliffhanger with 2 variations.
    Good writing, very solid artwork, and genuinely one of the best UI's I've seen done in Ren'Py.

I'll be keeping up with this one, with a bit of luck, it'll end up being a solid VN in terms of both content, length & quality.

Top work so far man. :D
  4. 5.00 star(s)

poopeepoopo

Nice, cute game and im looking forward to its development. The art work is promising and I like the story plus malo is hot (im not a furry tho i swear). hope this game gets recognition :) ill definitely keep an eye out for updates
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Ernatio D

V0.1

As of the current release the vn is a short but fantastic introductory piece to the art and story. The vn is looking great and Mal0 looks cute. The art is fantastic and the moving of Mal0's ears and tail looked great. My only problem is that I wish there was more :p Looking forward to future updates.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Lerd0

review for v0.1

Peak content, stays close to the best emotional support app furry supernatural stalker gf lore.
    art is pretty good, spoopy while still horny.
    not much in the lewds, but coming soon, so i will i.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Mark Macabre

Give it a try, it stays true to Mal0 in a lot of ways so far.
    The horror is well paced, but doesn't outshine the story or take center stage.
    As of writing this, there isn't a whole lot of NSFW stuff, but what there is, is well made, the art is really fitting!