Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I do enjoy it a lot myself. I could do with a little less humiliation, but that's just my preference.
Personally I like this one because of how hardcore it is when it comes to the humiliation and the other themes I almost never see. But that's mostly because it's different to the other NTR games I have played and I like different since it's not something I see often but yeah not something im into either in all honesty

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
WOW! This game should be prescribed by doctors to everyone who has prostate problems.... with the recommendation not to play it all in one go :love:
Lisa is capable of draining everyone's balls :p-- just play only 1 game-day at day possibly after lunch... maximum dose 2 story-days/daily no more
My balls was drained a lot!:cool: now i have to sleep :sleep:

Last edited:

JIE^_^

Jun 4, 2020
WOW! This game should be prescribed by doctors to everyone who has prostate problems.... with the recommendation not to play it all in one go :love:
Lisa is capable of draining everyone's balls :p-- just play only 1 game-day at day possibly after lunch... maximum dose 2 story-days/daily no more
My balls was drained a lot!:cool: now i have to sleep :sleep:
I really don't have a drop left!:cry: 1715948785302.png

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It gets hotter each time Saul and Lisa have sex because it's like they are getting more sexually compatible each time they do it.
And I really like the scene where we could put Saul's penis in her vagina with our hand I would totally do that again.

This game is just so sexy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragofinder

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
My MC still thinks he has a chance at getting Lisa pregnant lol.
But I know he secretly is loving that Saul will be the king who conquers Lisa's womb.
If it will be possible I'll try to make Saul think he is in the lead of getting Lisa pregnant, but then at the last possible choose I make Creed tip the scale and win the make Lisa pregnant competition. :LOL:

Dragofinder

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
You tried the last one? v0.98? I installed it on my phone and on my virtual machine before releasing it and it was ok :-/ (android 12) I can't do much about it :( I'm absolutely not an expert on android :HideThePain: :confused:

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes