• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I'm I the only one dealing with annoying tooltips current version? It seems to have a habit of blocking shit now. Like I was trying to change the color of a secondary color, but the tooltip blocked the option. The same thing happened whilst editing settings. I wanted to edit the fetish option size queen, but the tooltip blocked me from changing it back to average. I was able to play with it a bit in settings, but was blocked completely with color.

Mandrake9000

Jan 24, 2019
I'm I the only one dealing with annoying tooltips current version? It seems to have a habit of blocking shit now. Like I was trying to change the color of a secondary color, but the tooltip blocked the option. The same thing happened whilst editing settings. I wanted to edit the fetish option size queen, but the tooltip blocked me from changing it back to average. I was able to play with it a bit in settings, but was blocked completely with color.
That's a known bug with the Java version of the game. Try the Windows .Exe version. Its never happened again after I switched. Mods can be ported over with seemingly no issue between versions as well.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Is there a transformative that can change the age of npcs?
Races that can self-transform (e.g. demons, half-demons, slimes) can change their apparent age, but to my knowledge there aren't any transformative effects that affect age, apparent or "real". You'll have to save edit to tweak this AFAIK.

Reactions: JXSXNBLXCK

anonhorny

Apr 7, 2020
Just curious, has anyone ever tried copy/pasting a characters entire description into stable diffusion or another AI art model to see if it comes out well? I don't have any easy way to access AI right now, but if it works, it'd be an interesting way to quickly get an idea of what a character looks like, instead of having to put it all together in your head

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Just curious, has anyone ever tried copy/pasting a characters entire description into stable diffusion or another AI art model to see if it comes out well? I don't have any easy way to access AI right now, but if it works, it'd be an interesting way to quickly get an idea of what a character looks like, instead of having to put it all together in your head
A while back someone made Rose and another made their succubus pc using AI. Personally it's more fun to try painting characters myself using the descriptions, but I see the appeal.

DarthSion98

Formerly 'BlackDragon98'
May 31, 2020
I have no hopes for this game. I'm here for the shits and giggles reading the forum. The timeline was based solely on Inno's most recent post, and we all know how accurate those tend to be.
At this point, I think we should stop complain and take the Free Cities route. Make a pipeline of the gitgud source code and develop our own mod of the game. I can't code for shit's sake, but I can certainly write.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Why is the exe version older than the java version?
There is a community member made exe which is just a wrapper which just plays a jar file so it works with each new jar downloaded and then there are the package exes made by Inno with bullshittery, the average community member can't figure out how to replicate it so they only exist when inno makes them.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone
4.10 star(s) 117 Votes