LifeSelector Games are ?Gone?

Innolet

Mar 15, 2019
I've been following the LifeSelector (game) thread for awhile, note that it has disappeared now - and all of the alerts and posts in that thread have gone too....

DMCA? takedown..

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
...thread seems to be gettin checked.....
...not sure for what......
Ryahn
...can u tell what happening?....plz....

Reactions: jefflongo

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
We took it down due to it being a huge mess and its not worth the trouble trying to keep it updated. We also did it in favor of this . Its not that we had any DMCAs for the thread but rather be proactive.

andrewsilverland

Nov 20, 2019
We took it down due to it being a huge mess and its not worth the trouble trying to keep it updated. We also did it in favor of this . Its not that we had any DMCAs for the thread but rather be proactive.
hey man u guys kept it alive for so long i'm pretty sure there's a few places with the catalog. i know emp has alot of packs lol. anyways thanks again for keeping it up as long as u did

Reactions: LennartxD

PassingByLooking

Aug 27, 2018
Well, Thanks for keeping it up as long as you guys had.

And ditto....

...Worst Christmas Gift Ever!

Last edited:

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
new discord for f95 lifeselector legacy:
Is this working? When I join I get a security bot verification. I click on verify and the bot adds something and also what looks to be an attachment but when I click on it nothing opens and there is nothing else in the window.

1704260815049.png

Edit: got this working. Needed to enable "Show website preview info from links pasted into chat" in the text and images settings

Last edited:

jefflongo

Nov 30, 2023
:( I didn't finished to leech everything :'( maybe we can help hosting in a better way to share again ?