Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Life in santa county/LISC Multi Mod[Enhanced][Duke Knox]

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
duke_banner_lisc.png

Updated: 2024-05-19
Game/Creator: LISC / Bold Bash Studios ( - - - LISC-MOODY )
Modder: Orion Knight -
Mod Version: 0.2.a
Game Version: Compatible with all latest versions of the game
Language
: English

Features:
  1. Interactive Choice System: Use number keys 1 through 9 to interact with various in-game choices, enhancing gameplay immersion and control.
  2. Cinematic Render Viewing Mode Controller: Enjoy an enhanced viewing experience with added cinematic render viewing mode controls, allowing players to adjust and customize their visual preferences for optimal gameplay.
  3. Perks and Relationship Editing Menus: Easily edit perks and relationships through intuitive in-game menus, providing players with greater flexibility and customization in character development and interactions.
  4. Automated Walkthrough Compiler: Access a streamlined walkthrough compiler that automates the process of compiling game walkthroughs, simplifying the task for players and enhancing the gaming experience.
  5. Auto Mod Debugger: Benefit from an automated mod debugger that detects and addresses issues within the mod, ensuring a smoother and more stable gameplay experience for users.
  6. Automated In-Game Scene Detection: Experience seamless transitions and immersive gameplay with automated in-game scene detection, enhancing the overall flow and narrative coherence of the gaming experience.
  7. Variable Addition and Editing: Add and edit variables within the game environment, providing players with greater control and customization options to tailor their gaming experience to their preferences.
  8. Graphics Adjustment: Adjust graphics settings in real-time to optimize visual performance and quality based on individual preferences and system capabilities.
  9. Custom Soundtrack Integration: Play your own added tracks seamlessly within the game, enhancing immersion and personalization by incorporating favorite music into the gaming experience.

To open the mod menu, simply press the Z key or hover your mouse over the bottom right corner of the screen.
Download: - -

Download "duke_unlocker.rpy" and place it in the game folder to unlock all gallery items.
1_.png

For an overview of the mod's features, please refer to the screenshots provided.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/Duke/core/1data.rpy", line 95: invalid syntax
                    key_action_text.append(f"{sn}. {key} - {action} {status}")
                                                                             ^

File "game/Duke/core/1data.rpy", line 255: invalid syntax
            knox_wt_tmp_list = [*range(0, z, 1)]
                                 ^

File "game/Duke/core/2knox.rpy", line 22: style property shaper is not known.
    shaper "harfbuzz"
          ^

File "game/Duke/core/2knox.rpy", line 32: style property shaper is not known.
    shaper "harfbuzz"
          ^

File "game/Duke/core/2knox.rpy", line 39: style property shaper is not known.
    shaper "harfbuzz"
          ^

File "game/Duke/core/2knox.rpy", line 69: style property shaper is not known.
    shaper "harfbuzz"
          ^

File "game/Duke/screens/additional_screens.rpy", line 221: u'multiline' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the input statement.
    multiline False
             ^

File "game/Duke/screens/additional_screens.rpy", line 305: u'dismiss' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    dismiss action Return(False)
           ^

File "game/Duke/screens/attached_screen.rpy", line 242: u'shaper' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the text statement.
    shaper "harfbuzz"
          ^

File "game/Duke/core/1knox.rpy", line 112: invalid syntax
        d = Text(f"{today_date}", style=_style)
                                ^

File "game/Duke/core/1knox.rpy", line 292: invalid syntax
                                hsts_header_value = f"max-age={hsts_max_age}; includeSubDomains"
                                                                                                ^

File "game/Duke/screens/additional_screens.rpy", line 413: invalid syntax
        if duke_vs_id in range(6) and f"knox_var_space_{duke_vs_id}" in globals() and (info := globals().get(f"knox_var_space_{duke_vs_id}")) and key in info and info[key] != 'not exist':
                                                                    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Tue May 14 00:01:39 2024

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/Duke/core/1data.rpy", line 95: invalid syntax
                    key_action_text.append(f"{sn}. {key} - {action} {status}")
                                                                             ^

File "game/Duke/core/1data.rpy", line 255: invalid syntax
            knox_wt_tmp_list = [*range(0, z, 1)]
                                 ^

File "game/Duke/core/2knox.rpy", line 22: style property shaper is not known.
    shaper "harfbuzz"
          ^

File "game/Duke/core/2knox.rpy", line 32: style property shaper is not known.
    shaper "harfbuzz"
          ^

File "game/Duke/core/2knox.rpy", line 39: style property shaper is not known.
    shaper "harfbuzz"
          ^

File "game/Duke/core/2knox.rpy", line 69: style property shaper is not known.
    shaper "harfbuzz"
          ^

File "game/Duke/screens/additional_screens.rpy", line 221: u'multiline' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the input statement.
    multiline False
             ^

File "game/Duke/screens/additional_screens.rpy", line 305: u'dismiss' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
    dismiss action Return(False)
           ^

File "game/Duke/screens/attached_screen.rpy", line 242: u'shaper' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the text statement.
    shaper "harfbuzz"
          ^

File "game/Duke/core/1knox.rpy", line 112: invalid syntax
        d = Text(f"{today_date}", style=_style)
                                ^

File "game/Duke/core/1knox.rpy", line 292: invalid syntax
                                hsts_header_value = f"max-age={hsts_max_age}; includeSubDomains"
                                                                                                ^

File "game/Duke/screens/additional_screens.rpy", line 413: invalid syntax
        if duke_vs_id in range(6) and f"knox_var_space_{duke_vs_id}" in globals() and (info := globals().get(f"knox_var_space_{duke_vs_id}")) and key in info and info[key] != 'not exist':
                                                                    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Tue May 14 00:01:39 2024
I notice the game is running on your computer using the old Ren'Py engine. However, the mod requires at least Python 3 to operate, necessitating the latest version of Ren'Py's engine. I'll supply a new launcher for my mod. Additionally, I'll offer the mod compatible with older launcher versions as well.

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
I notice the game is running on your computer using the old Ren'Py engine. However, the mod requires at least Python 3 to operate, necessitating the latest version of Ren'Py's engine. I'll supply a new launcher for my mod. Additionally, I'll offer the mod compatible with older launcher versions as well.
how can we use newest Ren'py as game script version is 7.4.11?

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
;)
If you want to play your own added music in-game, simply place them inside the game folder. You can also create a folder and place them inside it, but ensure all actions are within the game folder. While in-game, click on the music icon button located at the top left corner (refer to screenshot 3 for its position). Search for the track you have added, then click on it to play.

Last edited:

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Thank you for the mod. I'm going to give it a shot here shortly. Could you please provide the game version this is known to work with instead of just saying the latest version?

Again, thank you for the work you've done.

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
Thank you for the mod. I'm going to give it a shot here shortly. Could you please provide the game version this is known to work with instead of just saying the latest version?

Again, thank you for the work you've done.
The mod's standalone, doesn't mess with game scripts, so it'll work with all game versions. No need to wait for me to update the mod. It'll detect choices or seen IDs; if they're not there, it'll remove the walkthrough automatically.

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Am I correct to assume that adding the incest patch wont have any effect on compatibility?

I only mentioned changing the game version because it's rare to see something like that. I get what you are going for though. No worries.

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
Am I correct to assume that adding the incest patch wont have any effect on compatibility?

I only mentioned changing the game version because it's rare to see something like that. I get what you are going for though. No worries.
Yeah, this kind of mod is really uncommon. It works across all game versions, so you can use it with any version of the game. Plus, it doesn't mess with game scripts, so game updates won't be an issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: fyl3toys

Duke Knox

Modder
Oct 1, 2023
Mod Version - 0.2.a:
  • Launcher Compatibility: Updated the mod to seamlessly integrate with the developer-provided game launcher, ensuring stable functionality and compatibility.
  • Aurora Duke's AI Integration: Introduced Aurora Duke's AI into the game. Currently, its primary function is to fetch quotes.
  • Music Duration Reader Fixes: Resolved issues related to the music duration reader, ensuring accurate and reliable display of music duration within the game.