SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I didn't undestand, there's an update today 12 may ?

Hi, everyone!
I want to share with you a few updates in our game.
In the Russian version of the game, I fixed errors with character names, so everything should be correct now.
We've also replaced the message module, which should improve the display of Kate's correspondences.
In the Android version, I've adjusted the text position and removed the background below the text to make your gaming experience even more pleasant.
If you notice any bugs, feel free to let me know in Discord or via email at wetmelonplay@gmail.com.

In addition, I am happy to announce that we have added a Spanish translation done by ktemanuel. I can't guarantee the quality of the translation, but I hope that Spanish-speaking players will appreciate this new feature.
We have also decided to translate the first and second seasons of the game into Chinese, French, Italian, Brazilian, and Spanish. The translation of the first season is already underway, and the second season will be translated as soon as its development is completed.
Along with the translations, we will also be making some changes to the first season, including adding a missing scene that caused confusion in the narrative, as well as corrections to the English translation.

The archives have been updated, you can download them -
Totally forgot about the wallpapers, I'll post the voting the other day. Apologies.

Thank you so much for your support, thanks to you, Kate's story continues.

Jan 13, 2021
Greeeat...now, after the Update (0.4.3) there is nothing that works properly. After starting a new game with a fresh save and playing the "faithful" route, Kate is still a full time lesbian (forced), there is no breakup or get-together-talk with Archie (Scene is completley missing) aaaand Kate still lands in the Bed with Kira (also forced).Also there are a few Rollbacks, because the script is broken.:KEK: I give up. I play Season 1 again and thats it.For me, the Game ends finally after Season 1.
:rolleyes: Good luck with your....what ever this is (KN,VN!?!?) :FacePalm: Peace.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Kate-WETMELONPLAY-S2v0.4.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: depressedmilf

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Greeeat...now, after the Update (0.4.3) there is nothing that works properly. After starting a new game with a fresh save and playing the "faithful" route, Kate is still a full time lesbian (forced), there is no breakup or get-together-talk with Archie (Scene is completley missing) aaaand Kate still lands in the Bed with Kira (also forced).Also there are a few Rollbacks, because the script is broken.:KEK: I give up. I play Season 1 again and thats it.For me, the Game ends finally after Season 1.
:rolleyes: Good luck with your....what ever this is (KN,VN!?!?) :FacePalm: Peace.
Heh...I actually want a pure lesbian route in this and to be able to tell harry to go fuck himself rofl...

Sounds like this has just become a bigger mess than it already was. But hey guys, is ok, he added numerous pointless translations. Got his priorities right.../s

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
You're probably doing something wrong. It's working for me.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
You're probably doing something wrong. It's working for me.
Season 2 - v0.4.3
"New guests are arriving at the cafe where Kate works, but there is danger associated with them. The fate of her long relationship with Archie hangs in the balance, and Kate faces a difficult choice. At the same time, misunderstandings between Kira and Kate reach their peak and the conversation that has been delayed must take place right now."
WTF?!?!
obviously it is fucked up for majority. i don't know what new content you played.
game is a bug farm, there is no storyline (just jumping through days).
after good season 1, this one is full mess. he should be paying his patrons, not vice-versa. it is cheating taking money from people for dysfunctional "game"

Reactions: StrawberryCheese83

ellyon

Aug 25, 2020
I loaded 0.4.3 and can't get past my save in 0.4.2. Is there a special way to save in 0.4.2 to progress to the next version?

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I dunno but 4 me this VN more to multiple protagonist or NTR coz we forced to watch beside mc another character sex scene.

Punther

Jun 15, 2018
I loaded 0.4.3 and can't get past my save in 0.4.2. Is there a special way to save in 0.4.2 to progress to the next version?
There has been no progress to the story.

You can try it out in Russian/Spanish, or see the text/background changes in the Android version, if you really want to get the most out of this update.

Reactions: WetMelonPlay

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
Damn. I downloaded 0.4.2. couple hour before 0.4.3 out
The thing is I play season 1 just fine in joiplay but I can't play season 2 either compressed or non compressed one in joiplay.
It always kicked me out.
I always play game in offline environment and with this malware issue, I wonder if the file has malware and it forced me to download something before I can enter the game.
Hopefully someone make compressed 0.4.3 because I have limited data each day. hopefully its malware free.
Adieu.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres nothing new? just tried it and I didnt see anything. ended like the previous update?

also theres bugs. (I start a new game) and I get those annoying screens of variable not defined and other shit.

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Could someone share a save file right after the scene where she masturbates imagining Harry licking her? My game always crashes at that point. Thanks

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes