• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zenith_11

Dec 26, 2021
I haven't checked the discussion forums in a while. But was there ever an update regarding the status of the Olivia demoness/extreme dom evil route in the game? I assumed that it was removed because of the poll results. But I'm not sure because I haven't seen a lot of mentions about it. Is it officially removed? Is there still no decision about it yet?

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
In fact, if you look at the final survey/poll data among all patrons, its data shows that Dom players even slightly outnumber sub players. And I think that's a pretty good result for a femdom-oriented game, hehe. I remember around the same time Tess wrote something like "I was shocked by the survey results and will take it to heart, adjusting some things in the game (no details)" about it.
You are definitely trying to cherry pick and skew the results with saying there are more dom players when this whole poll you linked above was related to the evil dom route and whether it should stay. Most people, on both sides, but especially sub players probably didn't care to vote, because have no prefrence for that route.

In fact on discord around november last year, she couldn't give a accurate number but said it was probably 65/35 in favor of subs on patreon( not accounting secret sub routes she said) Now that could of changed a little but I doubt it flipped on its head the other way completely.

So stop trying to push your agenda like this was an accurate poll of how many players are on each side of the dom and sub sides because it is not.

Last edited:

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
maybe Dom just likes to watch, which is totally fine too.
A Dom never likes to watch.

You are definitely trying to cherry pick and skew the results with saying there are more dom players when this whole poll you linked above was related to the evil dom route and whether it should stay. Most people, on both sides, but especially sub players probably didn't care to vote, because have no prefrence for that route.

In fact on discord around november last year, she couldn't give a accurate number but said it was probably 65/35 in favor of subs on patreon( not accounting secret sub routes she said) Now that could of changed a little but I doubt it flipped on its head the other way completely.

So stop trying to push your agenda like this was an accurate poll of how many players are on each side of the dom and sub sides because it is not.
2ish years ago it was 35/65, today I will be dammed if it's even 20/80. Many Dom players have expressed their frustration over this time, can't say how many left after doing that.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

You can think whatever you want, but here are the facts:
Full poll results
Tthere are objectively more voted patrons who prefer to play as Dom than those who prefer the Sub route.. So you can keep your wet fantasies and speculations, no one is interested in them. I realize it's unpleasant when objective reality smacks you in the face, but well, I think you'll get over it.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I haven't checked the discussion forums in a while. But was there ever an update regarding the status of the Olivia demoness/extreme dom evil route in the game? I assumed that it was removed because of the poll results. But I'm not sure because I haven't seen a lot of mentions about it. Is it officially removed? Is there still no decision about it yet?
Nope, Tess decided to leave things as they were for now, but warned that if ever again a minority of inadequate patrons started making demands of her again regarding this branch (Demon Kane + Demoness Olivia) of the main Dom route, she would remove this "demonic thing" from the game.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020

Well whether you like it or not, it's as accurate as an example as you are going to get and it shows that it's fairly evenly split.

Argue that all you want if you like but you'll be talking to the wind. In my very long experience of this forum, this sub and the VN itself, while some (myself included) may argue/point out certain things, it's the majority of sub players (not all before I get lynched) that try to 'push an agenda' in this thread.

Have a good day.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

door_closing.gif

Mar 11, 2023
Who do you think will die first when shit finally hits the fan? It's probably too early for a Karlsson, but maybe some of the henchwomen could? Someone like Scarlett for example, or maybe Sonya? They don't have much of a screentime (even with sub scenes) and are not plot-relevant, like Deliliah or Kitty. Other potential candidates: Patricia, Mercy. I hope my girl Samantha is safe though, she's such a joy to be around (even as a sub).

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Who do you think will die first when shit finally hits the fan? It's probably too early for a Karlsson, but maybe some of the henchwomen could? Someone like Scarlett for example, or maybe Sonya? They don't have much of a screentime (even with sub scenes) and are not plot-relevant, like Deliliah or Kitty. Other potential candidates: Patricia, Mercy. I hope my girl Samantha is safe though, she's such a joy to be around (even as a sub).
Sonya would honestly surprise me, S10 rank and kiyomi's right hand. It would take something major to remove her I think, just based purely on her capabilities.

Scarlett et-al I can see being the first casualties yes, even perhaps Sam, or even Pat (if she gets herself into a sticky situation to do with Alessa's orders etc). I can't see any major important characters biting the dust just yet, maybe Ep10 onwards is when i think the shit will really start hitting the fan...

But who knows :unsure:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
It would most likely depend on your choices…. For both Dom and Sub Kane.. some Factors depending on what faction you choose, which specific mistress you want to serve, what girls you want to dominate (I’m dying that I just wrote that), ect… Even Miss Tess said recently that, “without spoiling anything I can say that the fate of Reyes opens/closes off a very huge ending path.” so choices affect a lot of that matter of life and death…

of course there’s going to be those characters that always die no matter what, but they most likely are different depending on if you character is sub or dom… and some character might even survive based on the same parameters… Like Delilah on the dom side cannot access a certain path she can on sub side given the nature of what happens, and even miss Tess said, “I will say she is a bit more flexible sub side than dom, meaning her fate is more set dom side then sub side” so some characters fates will be different and are able to change based on the preferences of either playing as a sub Kane and or Dom Kane :)

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I know I don't comment that often here but, I really enjoy reading all the speculation and the deep dives into the meaning of the smallest of details. I'm sure Tess is amused and even surprised by it all - at least sometimes. I hate to see when folks get to bashing and arguing over opinions but, hey, that's human nature for ya. It really is one of the more interesting threads on the site and I'm sure, overall, it can only be a boost to the popularity of Karlsson's Gambit. I honestly believe the depth of discussion is likely a Troll deterrent. I can imagine that reading even just a few posts would leave the average Troll confused and dazed with no better recourse than to slink away seeking an easier target.

Anyway, just to toss in my 2 cents. I think next update may be a bit early yet for wholesale death and mayhem but, ya never know... I won't be surprised though, if we are given, at least, a bit of insight into the potential deadly effect of some choices or paths as things start coming to a head.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I know I don't comment that often here but, I really enjoy reading all the speculation and the deep dives into the meaning of the smallest of details. I'm sure Tess is amused and even surprised by it all - at least sometimes. I hate to see when folks get to bashing and arguing over opinions but, hey, that's human nature for ya. It really is one of the more interesting threads on the site and I'm sure, overall, it can only be a boost to the popularity of Karlsson's Gambit. I honestly believe the depth of discussion is likely a Troll deterrent. I can imagine that reading even just a few posts would leave the average Troll confused and dazed with no better recourse than to slink away seeking an easier target.

Anyway, just to toss in my 2 cents. I think next update may be a bit early yet for wholesale death and mayhem but, ya never know... I won't be surprised though, if we are given, at least, a bit of insight into the potential deadly effect of some choices or paths as things start coming to a head.
Lol, how ironic.

Reactions: motseer
Mar 11, 2023
It would most likely depend on your choices…. For both Dom and Sub Kane.. some Factors depending on what faction you choose, which specific mistress you want to serve, what girls you want to dominate (I’m dying that I just wrote that), ect… Even Miss Tess said recently that, “without spoiling anything I can say that the fate of Reyes opens/closes off a very huge ending path.” so choices affect a lot of that matter of life and death…
Oh, I agree, it'll somewhat depend on your choices. Having said that, I think it will be extremely difficult from writing and, more importantly, rendering perspective to have a lot of branching narratives. It's just too much work even for a whole studio, let alone an indie developer.
Example:
Suppose we're team Olivia and we try to slowly consolidate power and remove lesser enemy staff members to replace them with our people. Say, we kill Patricia and replace her with Angelica, who perfomed very vell during the Game Show and got promoted as the result. Moving forward Tess will have to render a scene with Patricia and with Angelica, or come up with an excuse to not show the killed character (she has gone on a secret mission to the Wasteland or something). And that extra work adds up very quickly, especially when there are so many characters who can potentially die. KG has an excellent replay value, but I think it would be too much work even for Tess.

In conclusion, I still think most characters will die as the result of the main story going forward, not nessesarily because of our impact on it. Or it will depend on our choice, but then the majority of deaths will happen in the last 1-2 episodes.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Oh, I agree, it'll somewhat depend on your choices. Having said that, I think it will be extremely difficult from writing and, more importantly, rendering perspective to have a lot of branching narratives. It's just too much work even for a whole studio, let alone an indie developer.
Example:
Suppose we're team Olivia and we try to slowly consolidate power and remove lesser enemy staff members to replace them with our people. Say, we kill Patricia and replace her with Angelica, who perfomed very vell during the Game Show and got promoted as the result. Moving forward Tess will have to render a scene with Patricia and with Angelica, or come up with an excuse to not show the killed character (she has gone on a secret mission to the Wasteland or something). And that extra work adds up very quickly, especially when there are so many characters who can potentially die. KG has an excellent replay value, but I think it would be too much work even for Tess.

In conclusion, I still think most characters will die as the result of the main story going forward, not nessesarily because of our impact on it. Or it will depend on our choice, but then the majority of deaths will happen in the last 1-2 episodes.
Well she is upgrading her tech to help with rendering so that we’ll help but we’re gonna just have to wait and see how things play out… doesn’t sound like we’ll see any death until closer to the later episodes.. tho Kane, Jake and Zach can possibly die in the gameshow or not… heh me on the save of doing Juliette’s favorite slave/pet route and getting extra favoritism points by getting Zach,Jake and or both killed during the gameshow and or placed in k1… which would inadvertently kill off Kyle(who’s the favorite slave of Juliette atm…)heh

Reactions: Sharpshooter890

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Well she is upgrading her tech to help with rendering so that we’ll help but we’re gonna just have to wait and see how things play out… doesn’t sound like we’ll see any death until closer to the later episodes.. tho Kane, Jake and Zach can possibly die in the gameshow or not… heh me on the save of doing Juliette’s favorite slave/pet route and getting extra favoritism points by getting Zach,Jake and or both killed during the gameshow and or placed in k1… which would inadvertently kill off Kyle(who’s the favorite slave of Juliette atm…)heh
Jake is toast man!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mar 7, 2024
I can't wait to see the dynamic duo of Zach and Jake finally bite it in the most gruesome fashion one can imagine. Either that, or turn them into pets (since they can get a point called "doggy").
Jakes Doggy point is on the dom path, required to get the extra scene with Julie and Kat in the basement of Kat's home with Sunshine (Meredith) ;)

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes