• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Joi database patreon videos?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Swagswagdisease

Jul 23, 2023
When I tried to watch them on kemono party it wouldn't let me since the Patreon posts weren't playable maybe it'll work for y'all but I gave up tbh also them bunkr soxxie jois r fulla breath plays

DARKKin09

Jul 16, 2020
Here's all the patreon exclusives from CAJOI

Working on getting all the newest SoxxieJOI videos right now, stay tuned

EDIT:
This should be everything from Soxxie that isn't in the other bunkr links posted, if there's anything I missed or you want me to get from the past videos lemme know and I'll look for them

Last edited:

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018

EDIT:
This should be everything from Soxxie that isn't in the other bunkr links posted, if there's anything I missed or you want me to get from the past videos lemme know and I'll look for them
What an MVP

Ohbno

Aug 8, 2023
Could you get divine joi ones by chance?

EDIT:

Reactions: BeefBurger

5dslife

Jul 14, 2023

EDIT:
I think raiden breeding is missing from soxxie

Reactions: DARKKin09

EdgyUsername11

Apr 18, 2023

EDIT:
Ty homie

noxot

Aug 31, 2020

EDIT:
Can you actually look for some of the older CAJOI patreon exclusives? That would be sweet.

DARKKin09

Jul 16, 2020
Can you actually look for some of the older CAJOI patreon exclusives? That would be sweet.
As far as I can find, there's no older ones. I looked at the patreon post linking to every video and there's no other tier exclusives, only four plus the Imouto one that I got because it was strangely not available for free on JOIDatabase

Also Raiden was indeed missing, will be up in a bit for Soxxie

Mikasapates

Dec 31, 2022

EDIT:
Bro Should named Chad Thundercock

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote