Jam Packed line tale

Fl@me

Sep 19, 2022
What the hell is this game I follow all step but still stuck in day 4 . I think I west my time in this trash can someone help me ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Murdoc_F

mikedaliyahoo

May 14, 2017
What the hell is this game I follow all step but still stuck in day 4 . I think I west my time in this trash can someone help me ?
This is My walkthrough : What I did and worked.
you have to chose "touch" everyday.

DAY 1 : rub her sideways and wait 3 seconds between each move.
DAY 2 : rub her sideways. wait less than 1 second between each move but move slowly. rub left, until she reacts, then rub right, until she reacts. Do this until end. If you have "DAY 2, Failure", restart the game without saving and choose "continue" to do the day again.
DAY 3 : remove clothes slowly, specially the panties. Finger her. The good speed is when she reacts as you reach full penetration. if your speed is good, text will appears then cheeks will become red. You will probably have to restart this one several times until you master the good speed. If you have "DAY 3, Failure" at the end or if she wake up, restart Day 3. (do not save until you succeed).
DAY 4 : remove clothes. Rub her slowly up deep, then down deep. Continue until she talk. (The hand cursor disappears for a short time) Do this 3 times until she climaxes.
If she does not react change up/down by left/right.
DAY 5 : easy!

NoGameNoMood

Oct 19, 2022

DAY 2 : rub her sideways. wait less than 1 second between each move but move slowly. rub left, until she reacts, then rub right, until she reacts. Do this until end. If you have "DAY 2, Failure", restart the game without saving and choose "continue" to do the day again.
DAY 3 : remove clothes slowly, specially the panties. Finger her. The good speed is when she reacts as you reach full penetration. if your speed is good, text will appears then cheeks will become red. You will probably have to restart this one several times until you master the good speed. If you have "DAY 3, Failure" at the end or if she wake up, restart Day 3. (do not save until you succeed).
DAY 4 : remove clothes. Rub her slowly up deep, then down deep. Continue until she talk. (The hand cursor disappears for a short time) Do this 3 times until she climaxes.
how to unlock all pic

Reactions: NoraHaru

lichkingnivek

Mar 24, 2022

truly a video game character i cant make her cum in 4th day

Reactions: Tavee

Lumine1802

Sep 4, 2023

I got stuck on the fifth day
I got stuck on day 5

Aug 4, 2023
Put the "Please read this if you are unable to play properly"txt through google translate

◾If the touching scene (general) does not progress

For Touching 2 to 4 (please refer to the manual)
By "continuing to touch the girl so that it reacts once every 3 seconds (if there is a sufficient frame rate)"
There is a specification where the scene will be successful (the sensitivity will increase when the scene ends) although it will take some time.
Please try this if you are having trouble playing.
(If you see a message from her in Touching 4 that says, ``She seems to be enduring it with tears in her eyes, but there seems to be a slight heatiness mixed in with her,'' there is no problem in accusing her all at once. If not, the scene will fail)
However, this is just a remedial method, and we need to find a more efficient way of touching for each scene.
We have them available, so we hope you enjoy searching for them.

Please note that even with the above method, there may be a scene where you will be found by Justice Niki,
The internal structure is that "the probability of Justice Niki occurring is upper limit 35%", so if you have saved,
By continuing and repeating the above method, it is possible to advance the scene with a certain probability.

◾If Touching4 fails

In addition to the above conditions, this is the part that was criticized a lot in Touching 3, as shown in the play hints in the manual.
By playing around with it, the internal numerical values related to the success of the scene will increase.
If you use Touching 3 to do the upper side (clitoris teasing) a lot, use Touching 4 to move the mouse horizontally,
If you do a lot of lower part (finger insertion) with Touching 3, move the mouse vertically with Touching 4.
Sensitivity increases when the scene ends.
As an extreme method, use Touching 3 to touch only one side, and use Touching 4 to perform only the corresponding operations.
By doing so, you can make the scene a success.
In addition, the information about which one you played with during play will be carried over even when selecting the scene after releasing the scene.
(If you have not played Touching 3 and have not saved, such as immediately after deleting your save data,
It is determined randomly when selecting a scene, so please refer to the play hints and explore)

◾If Touching5 fails

The conditions for success here are:
1. At least one scene of Touching 2 to 4 is successful (sensitivity increases at the end of the scene).
2. Justice Niki does not occur
3. By touching the breasts when they are exposed, the internal values related to the success of the scene are increased.
It is.

Regarding 1, please refer to the above and proceed with Touching 2 to 4.
Regarding 2 and 3, the internal numbers related to the success of the scene are lower for the "breast rubbing" action than for the "nipple tampering" action.
It may be difficult to rise or fall, so
As long as condition 1 is met, you can make the scene a success by playing with only the nipples as an extreme method.
In addition, in subsequent smart scenes, the success or failure of the scene will not be determined.

◾If Voyeur fails

Although it is not strictly a voyeur scene, if you move your hand for more than half of the time limit,
Justice Niki occurrence judgment will occur.
Please try to take good pictures with as few movements as possible.
This also has an internal structure that "the probability of Justice Nikki occurring is 35%", so
If it is in a saved state, continue and repeat the above method,
It is possible to advance the scene with probability.

◾If you fail at bukkake (Public cum)

This scene is guaranteed to have a bad ending.
The ending is fixed where Justice Nikki occurs or the girl does not appear the next day.
We recommend that you enjoy the scene play after releasing the scene.

Last edited:

prime_deruta

Feb 9, 2022
Aside from the content warnings, menus, and guide text, there is no English translation that I've seen, either from official sources or fan made.