MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Yes, it is very easy to mod compared to many games out there. If you want to edit the code itself you'll need QGen to edit the QSP file. Link -
Sorry for quoting you so late, I think its not possible to add our own girls with their image packs. Correct me if I am wrong.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
can someone tell me why i cant buy Fetish Equipment ?? all the Equipment is just grayed out for me ?
For your slave? Did you try to bring her with you? Sometimes if you don't bring your slave with you, you can't for example buy her clothes, you can't modify her body.. lot of things!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
can someone tell me why i cant buy Fetish Equipment ?? all the Equipment is just grayed out for me ?
You either already have these items for your slave or you don't haven enough money to purchase them. Some of the cheat codes automatically purchase these items for your slave (if you are using cheat codes).

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Sorry for quoting you so late, I think its not possible to add our own girls with their image packs. Correct me if I am wrong.
I'm not sure what you mean exactly. You can create your own girls/slaves and add your own images with them and also add them to the game. You also have to edit the slave_index.json file and increase the count based on how many slaves you added (based on slave age: loli, young, milf). You also have to add a json file for each slave added into /game/json/slaves. Use the same template as the exiting slaves and place your new images in the correct locations.

loler

Nov 27, 2016
You either already have these items for your slave or you don't haven enough money to purchase them. Some of the cheat codes automatically purchase these items for your slave (if you are using cheat codes).
ty for the reply, yeah it looks like the normal HF-1.7.5 auto buys all Fetish Equipment for you. i have allerede been useing most of the items without knowing it, i thought you had to equip the item in "equipment" for the rules to actually do something.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
There's apparently a 1.7.6 version out by DarkHelmet from HF. You can download the game all in one package (>5GB) or if you have 1.7.5, you can just download the QSP file and replace your existing one. Apparently the upgrade will break old saves, so you have been warned.

Completed game:
Just the QSP file:

Both links were lifted from Hongfire, via the Jack-o-nine - Hgames Wiki.
Wiki link:
Hongfire link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
The first version by old huntsman is by the original developer. It's not as good as the HF version. I'd recommend 1.7.5 (most stable), haven't tried Nemth's mod but I'll probably get around to it. On the Hongfire thread I think Crushboss recommended against using 1.7.6 because it introduces quite a few bugs.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Still butchery include the game? First version you can cut your slave piece by piece and sold her as a meat to butcher to eat. This is so sick(not a good mean). I couldnt stand that. I hate gore, so still gore a tag for this game?

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
It is a "part" of the game. But can be ignored completely (it's only activated if you go to the butcher and actually order him to butcher the slave).

Aug 16, 2017
ive had this game for couple of years now and though not in past few months have spent hours and hours playing.....without cheats n mods
many a sleepless night training slaves and fighting in the fog....time for a reboot :D

Reactions: Paulyt70

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
My understanding is Old Huntsman is making Jack-o-Nine-Tails 2 (or whatever it will be called). I read a post from him a while back mentioning that. No idea when that is to be expected though.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Probably. If his hiatus is to learn engine such Unreal or Unity, he might making far more better slave game.

Jun 1, 2017
My understanding is Old Huntsman is making Jack-o-Nine-Tails 2 (or whatever it will be called). I read a post from him a while back mentioning that. No idea when that is to be expected though.
I thought that he'd quit, because people didn't pay him for his games and just kept stealing them?

mod70

Jul 7, 2017
My favorite game. Cool to see it still being updated. I started making a mod replacing most of the non-loli slaves (not my thing) with pics/gifs of real girls. I'd post it but I don't think there is enough interest.
I would be very interested in this. Thanks!

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes