• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I "Hey Alex, I told you the weather will be good and to bring your swimsuit"
a "Who cares, my underwear will do"

Hope your weather is as nice as it's here, and for everybody who can enjoy a public holiday tomorrow: Have fun!
(And all others hope you enjoy the renders)

(UHD and one more at Patreon)

View attachment 3590710
fuck I'm not aiming to be Joshy, but she is fucking sexy here :ROFLMAO:

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
There's still no easy way to bring Isa in as a "LI" for full sex (or even a BJ).
But I'm getting there.
ah I didn't mean anytime soon. just seeing the sig with Isabella and her eyes gave me the thought is all when we eventually get to that point. I personally rather Isa be slow as a snail to get to that point as long as it makes sense to you anyways. As I do enjoy the slow burn and build up. But slow burn LI are always more of my preference anyhow lol. So far I have really enjoyed the slowness of Isa cause of all the fun , wholesome and playful moments in between getting to the point of building something more romantic with her.

Oct 10, 2022
El Paso on Alex bein dominant and fjs. Not my thing. So, hopefully it's a choice on both.
I am always in favour of things being optional as much as possible, so agreed on that. (y)

For dominant part, I think I need to clarify it. I don't mean it as sexually, more like when she is acting bossy. For example, after Bella kissed MC then her sister started a fight, she acted dominant/bossy and it was so cute. I meant that. For femdom thing, I have no opinion maybe after if we ever see it. :unsure:

For fjs,

Last edited:
Reactions: badtimetales

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
:ROFLMAO:

Uhm, dominant isn't really her main behavior if she trusts you, but yes, that will pop up some times ;)

I'm not a big feet fan and that footjob got like zero response.
I will include some optional scenes now and then though.
I've never had an interest in feet, unless it was playing under a table. My wife isn't in to feet action either. If feet are an option I always skip them. I recognise some people do though. The spectrum of human sexual kinks is fascinating.

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes