Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Is there a way to be on Elena path without Layla love path? I've tried that but the game removes a lot of scenes (hot tube party, beach scene). It's weird because if you're friendly with Layla she tries to hook you up with Valeria but Elena is a no no?
no and from a post I read from Nyx I think she said there won't be one either. I forget her reasoning exactly now but I did mostly agree with her on this, since it does make their path feels different than most LI out there in other games.

satoru99999

Aug 28, 2023
no and from a post I read from Nyx I think she said there won't be one either. I forget her reasoning exactly now but I did mostly agree with her on this, since it does make their path feels different than most LI out there in other games.
She did an Q&A and said that the reason Elena falls for the MC is bc she sees how he is with(some sort of good guy) Layla so if MC is not with Layla she does not see that good side of him.So no solo path

Reactions: jimbro

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
She did an Q&A and said that the reason Elena falls for the MC is bc she sees how he is with(some sort of good guy) Layla so if MC is not with Layla she does not see that good side of him.So no solo path
This would make sense if Elena was Layla's childhood friend who goes to another school, not the classmate the MC fools around with during science.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
This would make sense if Elena was Layla's childhood friend who goes to another school, not the classmate the MC fools around with during science.
You forgot Elena begins to like him because of the way MC interacts with Layla not only in school. Elena was in the bar with Layla, MC, and that dumbsack Zach. The day after she went with Layla to the beach where MC only takes part because of Layla inviting him. Even in school all the interaction is related to Layla. Well, except science class. Elena opens up to MC and asked him for help with cheerleading only when Layla's already hard crushing for MC. But that's the only occassion where Layla isn't involved.

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
True, but all this can only be explained by: Nyx wrote it like this. There's no real motivation in the story other than because Nyx wants it that way. What I mean is that Elena could very well have been an LI like the others.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
True, but all this can only be explained by: Nyx wrote it like this.
Well, yes. She's the author of the story.
There's no real motivation in the story other than because Nyx wants it that way.
If you look only onedimensional from the players POV on the story you're right. But if you try to see Elena's character as a part of a fictional universe where characters have own motivations, needs, and interests, you see it fits to the character.
What I mean is that Elena could very well have been an LI like the others.
She's a LI like the others. It's just more complicated to get in her pants. Similar to real life where also not all your LI's are available right from the start.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
True, but all this can only be explained by: Nyx wrote it like this. There's no real motivation in the story other than because Nyx wants it that way. What I mean is that Elena could very well have been an LI like the others.
And that's exactly why Nyx wrote this... If Elena had been LI from the beginning, then where would the drama be? This was exactly part of the plan to add to the hysteria surrounding the game...

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
But if you try to see Elena's character as a part of a fictional universe where characters have own motivations, needs, and interests, you see it fits to the character.
This is precisely what doesn't add up, Elena is not a shy character or one who is afraid of men to justify earning points through her best friend. Also Elena is part of the MC's circle so you could interact with her without Layla.
Personally I think it would have been better to focus her story on the fact that the MC has to learn to be less of a fuckboy with her since Elena's life is particularly messed up because of the family.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
This is precisely what doesn't add up, Elena is not a shy character or one who is afraid of men to justify earning points through her best friend. Also Elena is part of the MC's circle so you could interact with her without Layla.
To me it does add up at all. Look at the relationship between Elena and Layla. Elena sure is the stronger and more mature person as Layla. But she's also the "sub". Elena's and Layla's friendship is all Elena has. Her whole life circles around babysitting her brothers. As a bonus her family is poor as fuck and Layla (and Layla's family) don't care about this and even help out, with clothes for example.
Personally I think it would have been better to focus her story on the fact that the MC has to learn to be less of a fuckboy with her since Elena's life is particularly messed up because of the family.
I don't disagree here, but it would tell a whole another story: tame the fuckboy. That's obviously not the story Nyx wants to tell with the Elena plot. From my personal life experience I find Nyx' way more interesting because relationships like Elena's and Layla's are widespread and yet, interestingly, the problems for the love lives of both parties are never dealt with in this genre. As if the devs in this genre have never seen such friendships between girls and how they can break up when both start to be interested in the same penis owner.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
REEEEEEE I want all the girls to be available the same way so I can choose the skin of my waifu REEEEEEEEE
If this were possible, I would have focused on just one girl a long time ago... It wouldn't just be a dream scene on the sunbed... "Age is just a number"...

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
What is wrong with you ? Elena does not like MC. She likes what Layla has and she wants it too. If you have not seen this behavior in life, you are either blind or little kid. There are plenty of people who have no life of their own. They don't know what they like, they are just vampires who do what other people do. In fact majority of people are like this, why do you think they watch Kardashians. If Elena got MC she probably would not know what to do with him. Nyx got plenty of things wrong, this just is not one of them.
This doesn't make sense, as Tremonia said, Layla's friendship is the only thing in Elena's life that isn't taking care of her family. The one you describe would be Tori if Layla was better at running than her.

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
Hi everyone, there's a big bug when i come to this part, my pc is crashing, is anyone had the same probleme with animations ?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
No issues for me, other than animations are done weirdly in this game, takes a bit to load them, but no crashes.

Reactions: LSC82
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes