Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
The training that determines wether you win or not is the one that happens before camp, if you have Alexis active(which apparently you do) you have to choose training with Layla over going on a date with Alexis.
Layla offers to train with you in the park no matter what, if you don't have Alexis active there's not even a choice, you go train with Layla automatically.
You are totally right. Re-reading more carefully, I mistook "trained with Layla" with "partner up with Layla". Training is when you race her. And you are also right i was on an Alexis savefile when i was testing, which seems is the only way you can have it not happen.

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
That's a question no one can answer yet, but the last update was in February, so it is probably several months till the next one.
All we know is there's months still to go.
The plan was for this update to cover friday, saturday and sunday and she hasn't gotten out of friday yet according to latest reports, in fact far from done with friday.
And then there's 3 versions of saturday Nikki/Cara/No girl...

It's gonna be a while.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
All we know is there's months still to go.
The plan was for this update to cover friday, saturday and sunday and she hasn't gotten out of friday yet according to latest reports, in fact far from done with friday.
And then there's 3 versions of saturday Nikki/Cara/No girl...

It's gonna be a while.
Um, haven't you forgotten something VERY important?????????????????

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Um, haven't you forgotten something VERY important?????????????????

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course, according to her she's done with that part.
Things she's completed:
Late Thrusday.
Very early friday.
Friday Erynn path.

Currently working on: Friday Valeria path.

It's unclear if she's done with a "generic" friday, where the MC sits around and does nothing... or small connecting scenes after you come back from the beach(these shouldn't take too long).

Saturday onwards... still only on script(last we heard).

Reactions: minibaer12

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Of course, according to her she's done with that part.
Things she's completed:
Late Thrusday.
Very early friday.
Friday Erynn path.

Currently working on: Friday Valeria path.

It's unclear if she's done with a "generic" friday, where the MC sits around and does nothing... or small connecting scenes after you come back from the beach(these shouldn't take too long).

Saturday onwards... still only on script(last we heard).
Please don't laugh, but I have a route exactly like this as a save:

Erynn vs Nikki vs Valeria

This weekend on this route will be exhausting...

My MC walks around with a "permanent stand" all weekend

Last edited:
  • Haha

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
oh shit, my little devil says “hello” again.

The following scenario in ASP:

Who's visiting the Monroe's right now? That's right, Lakeyn the cousin. Now let's imagine the three of them, Alexis, Layla and Lakeyn, also decide to go to the beach and "purely by chance" meet Erynn and MC there!

Of course the MC had a one night stand with Lakeyn
Of course, Lakeyn knows nothing about the relationships between her two cousins
Of course the MC had a night of love with Layla
Of course, Layla doesn't know that her sister has a crush on the MC

and now there's Alexis...

Do I need to elaborate further?

*dream mode off*

addition: oh I forgot:

Of course, the MC didn't know that Lakeyn was Alexis and Layla's cousin

Last edited:

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
So, each time i play around, it always seems like i find a new clue for drama. Seems like Gabi is getting rid of her husband that is always away, always at the game. Seems like when shes at the restaurant with Ximena, they are actually celebrating either Gabi deciding or having already broke up.

What ive noticed is that her husband is santiago. You can clearly see him in their picture on their house wall. SO in the end, Santi ALSO was a player going after multiple women at once, marrying them and cheating on them? Just like Andres. ALso, on the Alexis/Layla path, he always has to go somewhere and keep missing events with the family. Hes very often not there at night, etc

Then what would be the extent of his relationship with the sisters? Can one have a double life for so long, years, that both sisters call him dad?

I wonder who's gonna be the family drama link with Valeria.

And who's Iris mom? We know its not Melissa.

4.40 star(s) 270 Votes