shootinstar

Jul 15, 2021
so it's been a while since i last played... the last time i did was during episode 9 or 10. and i know that nyx sorta re-did the renders in the episode 1 and 2. so i tried checking the gallery for this 12.3 version (in the package contents) and for episode 1 and 2 the renders are certainly updated.

but then i tried looking at episode 3 4 5 and so and those episodes are still using the old renders (since the MC's hair is different than in the newest chap 1 & 2). does that mean while waiting for the next episode 13 (?) and so on (14 15 etc.) being made, nyx also gonna re-render the previous episodes (3 4 5 etc.) ????

just asking out of curiosity. because if that's the case then maybe it's better to hold myself back from playing this game until all the old renders are updated...

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
so it's been a while since i last played... the last time i did was during episode 9 or 10. and i know that nyx sorta re-did the renders in the episode 1 and 2. so i tried checking the gallery for this 12.3 version (in the package contents) and for episode 1 and 2 the renders are certainly updated.

but then i tried looking at episode 3 4 5 and so and those episodes are still using the old renders (since the MC's hair is different than in the newest chap 1 & 2). does that mean while waiting for the next episode 13 (?) and so on (14 15 etc.) being made, nyx also gonna re-render the previous episodes (3 4 5 etc.) ????

just asking out of curiosity. because if that's the case then maybe it's better to hold myself back from playing this game until all the old renders are updated...
The dev reworks old renders from early episodes between new content updates. So as you saw there is a bit more to rework

Reactions: tmu500
4.40 star(s) 268 Votes