i'm planning to do RPG Life+Farming simulation game

whisky55

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I plan that there would be shops to buy tools, items for harvesting, planting, fishing, etc. Then there would be mini events to score our crush. My game will be in AO : 18+ rate
( like the witcher or dragon age ) :)

I've set up a patreon + Memory trees Alpha 0.5

we know that our game still on develop still have so much thing to do
but hope you still enjoy

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
What genre will you be implementing within the game? Please anything but incest or NTR/Cheating. We're already had abundant of them :p Just pure vanilla with lots of RPG/Farming etc would suffice. Then again, i'm looking foward to the game.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Hey, I gave the demo a shot because the 2D artwork appealed to me. But I'd like to note several mechanics that I had issue with... :eek:

-The camera goes crazy every time I get too close to trees or walls.

-The sprinting ends way too quickly, and considering the amount of running around I just did in the game looking for the cats, that really hindered me and made me eventually just give up (I have only found one cat).

-There is no indicator as to how many cats am I supposed to find specifically, or where should I look for them (even a vague description). I found one cat in the bush at the edge of the largest area, which led me to believe that perhaps the other are well hidden as well. After 15 minutes of running around (through all the areas), I gave up.

-I'm not sure what the map item in the inventory is for, I understand this is a demo but it just confused me.

-There is no keyboard mapping that shows you what controls do you have. (Maybe I was missing something?)

-The sprint cooldown and the walking speed could be increased further, considering the amount of running around and the distance between the areas.

Other than, like I said, the artwork is really nice, the voice acting as well. The mechanics besides what I had issues with, were pretty tight. The music was nice and relaxing and the 3D graphics are cool too.

I am really interested in seeing what will be added and improved next. The game has a lot of promise and could really achieve something! :)

Reactions: whisky55

towboat

Donor
May 8, 2017
Can we +1 threads like this?

Also this game gives me a sort of little king story vibe, I like it rather quaint will follow closely.

Reactions: whisky55

whisky55

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hey, I gave the demo a shot because the 2D artwork appealed to me. But I'd like to note several mechanics that I had issue with... :eek:

-The camera goes crazy every time I get too close to trees or walls.

-The sprinting ends way too quickly, and considering the amount of running around I just did in the game looking for the cats, that really hindered me and made me eventually just give up (I have only found one cat).

-There is no indicator as to how many cats am I supposed to find specifically, or where should I look for them (even a vague description). I found one cat in the bush at the edge of the largest area, which led me to believe that perhaps the other are well hidden as well. After 15 minutes of running around (through all the areas), I gave up.

-I'm not sure what the map item in the inventory is for, I understand this is a demo but it just confused me.

-There is no keyboard mapping that shows you what controls do you have. (Maybe I was missing something?)

-The sprint cooldown and the walking speed could be increased further, considering the amount of running around and the distance between the areas.

Other than, like I said, the artwork is really nice, the voice acting as well. The mechanics besides what I had issues with, were pretty tight. The music was nice and relaxing and the 3D graphics are cool too.

I am really interested in seeing what will be added and improved next. The game has a lot of promise and could really achieve something! :)

awww you're so sweet ,We just start this project in February still so much thing to dothank you so much for your time to play our game :oops:( we will do our best )
but now our game is Memory trees Alpha 0.8 so we already fix some bug in the public version :happyblush

and now we move on battle system

Ps. sorry for my english

Last edited:

whisky55

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Can we +1 threads like this?

Also this game gives me a sort of little king story vibe, I like it rather quaint will follow closely.
thank you for your kindness ...Can update the game news in here?( if i have ):oops:
i just new member so i can't post in the Games game forums

whisky55

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
What genre will you be implementing within the game? Please anything but incest or NTR/Cheating. We're already had abundant of them :p Just pure vanilla with lots of RPG/Farming etc would suffice. Then again, i'm looking foward to the game.
i think it will be like rune factory frontier but you can take Bachelorettes and Bachelors in battle with you sir
now Memory trees Alpha 0.3 is the public version
and Memory trees Alpha 0.8 is for patreon

if you need more detail about our game here this is our
thank you again

Nov 9, 2017
I started a thread looking for games like this.

Hopefully, it will give you a few ideas on what to add to your game. Judging by your trailer it reminds me of Story of Seasons and similar graphics to Ragnarok Online 2, except your game looks even better. Especially like how the trees look.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
This one looks awesome, reminds me of harvest moon, but where are the tags?

The genre tags I mean, does it have weird fetishes or is a love story like in harvest moon where you can court and marry the girl you like?