• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Have you tried out The free version is pretty powerful.
Yep, highly recommending DR as well. There's just nothing better out there, even if you were a midsized film company. Yet I agree with Daggoth's sentiment that chopping up the VN is gonna be taking another 2 month. After all you spend an hour in studio for every minute of footage you capture, so yeaa it will derail Daggoth on what he normally puts out. Ideally someone else would take up the editing, but given how very time-consuming it is, I'll understand if nobody volunteers :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dagg0th

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Adding dialogues is easy, use Elevenlabs.io

Check my "Modern Familly" part 5 which I posted in December when I used the website.

Just a start but I know for sure soon we'll find better apps.
Yeah I remember your work, in fact, I have had used Elevenlabs.io in the past but never been satisfied cuz the voices tend to be monotone, I have used AI to generate the voice in the News anchor from one of my reworks, take a look:

In my search looking for a software I have in mind, it come across this one:
Looks promising, I mean, actualli THAT is what I need, Cloning the voice. I will make a test and tell you guys later how's going.

• Love
Reactions: Dagg0th and Goguuu

hexabooster

Jun 13, 2020
Since there was no answer in the map thread, I'll try again here.
on behalf of lexi i am looking for this weapon mod, for these reworked scenes . ( [epi] nier weapon )
who knows it or has the mod for download ?
This should have 2b weapon

padd2212

Aug 27, 2017
hello, I need your advice, When I create scenes in HS2 Studio, let's say 20 scenes. How do I save the finished scenes? because when I reload the PNG everything is awake. Maybe someone can recommend step by step instructions for me! Thanks

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
hello, I need your advice, When I create scenes in HS2 Studio, let's say 20 scenes. How do I save the finished scenes? because when I reload the PNG everything is awake. Maybe someone can recommend step by step instructions for me! Thanks
Do post your scene so we can take troubleshoot it.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Well, from the look at the VNGE frames you capture and then reproduce the scenes exactly as they were captured.

If you don't like the wobble the characters show go to: Anim > Animation > Speed = 0

Can you provide more information? Or do you literally mean that these VNGE scenes that it shows differ from the scenes when you capture them using either "Add Scene" or "Update Scene" buttons?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote