[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
The St. Clair Household IV - The Final Chapter
household4.png

Hi guys

Got a nice present for you all :lepew:

I started this scene back in June 23 but abandoned once I quitted HS2, It was like 30% completed, but finally decided to finish it once and for all, after 4 month of inactivity I got a little rusty, so I have to learn my old tricks once more. Because of the long time period of production this scene is BR12 with skin shader v2,

household 4.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can watch the whole movie here:

null69

Sep 23, 2017
7f2354fb-d3c9-498e-a2a8-3d6dfb7b71a2.jpg

I load this scene, but theres no animation, penetration etc in it that I can view?

Nevermind, I realized this was not the place to ask questions, either way, enjoy the png its a scene!

Last edited:

Kumanda

Jan 18, 2020
Kuma Saga Chapter One, Act Two (final crash)
First off, happy holidays to you all. Here is the final part of Chapter 1, Act Two (final) of my VN.
I know my VN is not for everyone, but for those who like my work (shout out to Vsk90), I hope you'll enjoy the final arc of this chapter of my VN. If you want the scene data, PM me, and I'll give it to you with swapped characters. If you want the music used, I'll post a mega link to my audio file.
HS2_2023-11-18-10-45-40-205.png

Last edited:

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
Bi-yearly content tier adjustment: I've moved some character and scene cards down a tier on my Patreon. Full update description .

Scene cards and characters from the following have been moved down a tier:

image944.png

fudaksi

Apr 21, 2021
I really did the entire thing o_O
I took this as a challenge, if i can convert this in a week then i can convert anything :cool:
So I'm going to start doing my own scenes and taking requests, and see if i can buy a graphic cards doing something i like, for a change.

View attachment 1980572
Hey, can you please fix this scene? Whenever I try to change the character in the scene, my character keeps getting fat. Can you please help me with a fixed scene?

Alucard-1987

Jun 27, 2019
Can someone please download this for me and resend it back to me with all the boxes in the "workplace" list unchecked?
Because the issue I have is when I have 6 or more characters checked on the same screen it lags a lot to the point of crashing

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
HI!
Hey how's going? I hope y'all having good time with your loved ones, having a good time spend in this season's holidays. From the bottom of my heart my best wishes to you.

Has been almost 3 or 4 years since I first play this game, and about a year and a half when I started to make my own scenes to fill the hole in some scenes I wanted to see and play. This leap make me learn (and suffer) StudioNeo. A very simple yet powerfull tool who those who want to see their own taste in H adult scenes, If you are into Hentay Insects, why not?, or maybe you'r into some more forbiden stuff, well, you can do your own environment and be yourself. The imagination is the limit, and sometimes the skills.

Is that why now the next year I'm will start to do and share here some kinda "How To" scenes instead long VNGE's. Why? well I found that sometimes I want to make a specific scene and simply I just can not, With all this "How to" I pretend to share the knowledge I have harvested along this years, so you and I can learn how to make simple and well elaborated scenes and you don't suffer the lak of skill and knowledge like I was. I am not a master, simply an user.

I am evaluating in keep going doing VNGE's, I feel I have reached the game limit, I want to hop into Blender Sotware to make animations, way to go to learn, and that is precisely that inspire me to do that. If I continue to making VNGE's, they will be posted In my Pixiv page so you can see my work. They are free, always will be free.

My old works has been transformed into videos, If you want to take a look, here's the mega links:

Dana's Desires:
The Homework (Ep1)

The Sleepover (Ep2)

The Plan (Ep3)

The Waiting (Ep4)

The Trial (Ep5)

The Trip
The Meeting (Ep1)

Good Friends (Ep2)

The TRIP to the beach (Ep3)

Captives (Ep4)

Nightfall (Ep5)

Nightmare (Ep6)

Dawn (Ep 7)

The final Trip (Epilogue)

AlOne and ToGetHer
Nice to meet you & I would like to know you deeper (Ep 1 & 2)

Let me Introduce Myself into you (Ep 3)

A Pleasure to meet you this Deeply (Ep 4)

The Next month I will be sharing another original story so stay tuned.

Happy New Year to you and to the Lt. Dan!

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
Can someone please download this for me and resend it back to me with all the boxes in the "workplace" list unchecked?
Because the issue I have is when I have 6 or more characters checked on the same screen it lags a lot to the point of crashing
Hi man I did that for you, but couldn't attach the scene card here because of file being too large, so I put it up on the temporary . Hope it works for you now. It was very laggy for me too when I opened it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fudaksi

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi,

With nothing to do yesterday, I started remastering Modern Family 5 adding audio when it occurred to me... why not add conversations between the actors?
So I started searching the internet for programs where you have voices created until I found a program and I started to add them.
I modified the download links to have the movies in 4k and FHD with embedded audio.
I wanted to change the perspective of the films a bit by bringing them to life with dialogue between actors.
Now that I can do that, the next part of Modern family will be better adapted on dialogues between characters, not just subtitles.

I hope you like it and if you find it weird, you can leave me feedback and I'll make changes.

I am attaching the links here again.

Happy New Year to all fellow forum members and see you in 2024.:love::love:
HI!
Adding sound and voices will be great! also adding gestures to the faces or body language when talking is a plus. I know it is a lot of work, I myself was trying making dialogues adding gestures but it is hard to synch all stuff in timeline.

I was thinking in adding voices using AI. There are software that clone your voice so you can put pitch and feeling in dialogues.

best wishes to you all!

Reactions: Goguuu

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
does anyone know how to download these scenes?
I dont see the usual download buttons..
Hi!
LUNA, The author have said that the downloads has limited time, in other words, the older works will not be available too much time. The best you can do is to ask if someone have downloaded it before.

Reactions: anhnguyen3011

bronheiro

Feb 8, 2019
Any good soul has MijiMoon scenes to upload? I used to have them and even subbed a couple times, but had to format my drive and now it's gone. You can share them here or PM me if you will.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Any good soul has MijiMoon scenes to upload? I used to have them and even subbed a couple times, but had to format my drive and now it's gone. You can share them here or PM me if you will.
I was only able to download some scenes from page 1 and 2 from here
as all the ones after say download expired. At least that is something.

Reactions: bronheiro

ShadowWind82

Oct 26, 2023
Hi. Can you please tell me how to correct the physics of character interaction in a scene if you replace them? The point is that between the original characters the physics works. For example, when a penis enters a vagina, it expands. If you replace a character, the physics of the interaction from the example disappears.

Reactions: Kaseijin
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote