• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Highlandrise

Feb 6, 2019
View attachment 1262973

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just an idea, but could we make it so that whoever posts a Scene, also says whether its Animated or a still Scene? I for example always add "- Animated - or - Non Animated - into my Titles. I, and probably some others am only interested in Animated Scenes, and that info would make it easier for everyone.

Reactions: Sepheyer

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Just an idea, but could we make it so that whoever posts a Scene, also says whether its Animated or a still Scene? I for example always add "- Animated - or - Non Animated - into my Titles. I, and probably some others am only interested in Animated Scenes, and that info would make it easier for everyone.
Not bad idea. I see a problem however, what to do when a scene includes animated and not animated parts?

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Yes. Default key: [Ctrl] + [e]
A couple of clarifications:
- If you have installed the Video Export plugin, the hot key can conflict with this, you may change it using F1
- I have read somewhere that Character Export plugin doesn't work in the last repack version, if it is so, try to use the Studio Get program, also included in the repack.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote