[ILLUSION] AI Girl, Honey Select 2, Studio Neo - Scene Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Pictures of maps that you can use in the game. Looking at them I think most are already available in Better Repack v11 (or I've got them from somewhere). The original poster osnoflax may have more information.
Yes, as you said they are only .jpg files, kinda catalog.
The maps are all those are contained in version BR 9 (or maybe BR 7, can't recall it right now) including those which are under "Add/Items", which are quite a few.
I planned to update the catalog with new BR versions maps but, unfortunately, I doesn't have the time to make all the things I wish to do, sorry.

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
Has anyone had any trouble loading custom maps in Studio Neo 2?

I recently wanted to add a few maps to my collections, like but after i copied the file into my mods folder, I can't find it in the list when I open Studio. I tried moving it around into mods subfolders to see if that did anything, but nope. What am I missing?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Has anyone had any trouble loading custom maps in Studio Neo 2?

I recently wanted to add a few maps to my collections, like but after i copied the file into my mods folder, I can't find it in the list when I open Studio. I tried moving it around into mods subfolders to see if that did anything, but nope. What am I missing?
Have you tried putting them in .... \mods\Sideloader Modpack - Maps\ folder?

Reactions: Nasty_Frogg_99

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
Have you tried putting them in .... \mods\Sideloader Modpack - Maps\ folder?
Yes, I tried, but it still didn't show up. The strange thing is it used to work, because I have other maps in there I added myself a while ago and I can still load them. But nothing new that I add... very puzzling.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Yes, I tried, but it still didn't show up. The strange thing is it used to work, because I have other maps in there I added myself a while ago and I can still load them. But nothing new that I add... very puzzling.
OK. I've just downloaded it and added it to Mods. I have an Osland folder already so added it there. It's one of those that doesn't show up in Maps but in Items. So click on Search and search for Seaside View Park then click on it and it loads

1671492901898.png

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
OK. I've just downloaded it and added it to Mods. I have an Osland folder already so added it there. It's one of those that doesn't show up in Maps but in Items. So click on Search and search for Seaside View Park then click on it and it loads
Oh nice! Thank you! I never knew there were map types that only showed up in the Items. I found all of my maps now :) - just fyi the subfolder doesn't seem to matter as all my odd maps are in different subfolders. Just as long as everything is within the main mods folder of course.

Thanks again Velcrofly, much appreciated!

Reactions: Velcrofly

Le Red

May 9, 2017
Hey guys, I want to see my characters across the wall, like the image I put in spoiler. I want to see the wall but also the silhouettes. The only solution I found was to put them between the camera and the wall to create an illusion. But I really struggle to find the perfect scale and positioning to be realistic. It would help me if I can just put them on the floor/bed with the right disposition and then move my camera after that. Is there a way ? And even better, that I can select which wall can be viewed through and which cannot.
Thank you !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hey guys, I want to see my characters across the wall, like the image I put in spoiler. I want to see the wall but also the silhouettes. The only solution I found was to put them between the camera and the wall to create an illusion. But I really struggle to find the perfect scale and positioning to be realistic. It would help me if I can just put them on the floor/bed with the right disposition and then move my camera after that. Is there a way ? And even better, that I can select which wall can be viewed through and which cannot.
Thank you !
:unsure:
I would upscale the silhouettes if there was not other way.
I guess there is another method, Do you see "Mask" button to the right of the trash can in workspace menu? I've seen that method in some scenes I've downloaded in the past. Never used that method but we can do a research in how this works.

It's basically masking sellected objects so they become transparent or so, like some cameras in thelephone both or toilets when the walls clips in the camera shoot.

I will do a search looking tutorials, I encourage you to do the same.:)

Le Red

May 9, 2017
:unsure:
I would upscale the silhouettes if there was not other way.
I guess there is another method, Do you see "Mask" button to the right of the trash can in workspace menu? I've seen that method in some scenes I've downloaded in the past. Never used that method but we can do a research in how this works.

It's basically masking sellected objects so they become transparent or so, like some cameras in thelephone both or toilets when the walls clips in the camera shoot.

I will do a search looking tutorials, I encourage you to do the same.:)
Mmmmhh ok it's harder than I thought. I don't know how to use mask at all :LOL: Searched for a tutorial specific on mask but I did not found anything.
Maybe it's easier to do with a curtain material ?
Something like this :
This is not my scene (I don't have the scene either). So I don't know any curtain or how to do shadows like this :/

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Mmmmhh ok it's harder than I thought. I don't know how to use mask at all :LOL: Searched for a tutorial specific on mask but I did not found anything.
Maybe it's easier to do with a curtain material ?
Something like this :
This is not my scene (I don't have the scene either). So I don't know any curtain or how to do shadows like this :/
Maybe you can "cast" the shadow on the surface to get the effect you're looking for. I think the shadow can be "colored", a.k.a instead of black or gray but also red, blue or so.
I found a video showing the Mask tool. check it out!

Reactions: Le Red

Le Red

May 9, 2017
Maybe you can "cast" the shadow on the surface to get the effect you're looking for. I think the shadow can be "colored", a.k.a instead of black or gray but also red, blue or so.
I found a video showing the Mask tool. check it out!
Thanks for the tutorial, very clear ! I never knew about that.

So yes I tried to cast the shadow (pretty much as the video even if it wasn't the subject). It works fine even if I'm not sure about coloring the shadow. You can change the spotlight color but not the shadow.
The last thing to do now is to find something like a curtain, paper wall etc.. That I don't have in my modpack
EDIT : Nevermind found it

Thank you for helping anyway I appreciate :D

Last edited:
  • Hey there

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Thanks for the tutorial, very clear ! I never knew about that.

So yes I tried to cast the shadow (pretty much as the video even if it wasn't the subject). It works fine even if I'm not sure about coloring the shadow. You can change the spotlight color but not the shadow.
The last thing to do now is to find something like a curtain, paper wall etc.. That I don't have in my modpack
EDIT : Nevermind found it

Thank you for helping anyway I appreciate :D
Try "cube transparent" item on studio.
Here are a sample, check out the scene 10

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Try "cube transparent" item on studio.
Here are a sample, check out the scene 10
Also, there is a really cool way to make one-way walls via objects which define normals only one way.

Here is an example of such location - face of the wall is visible, but when you rotate it around to the back of the wall faces you, the wall disappears:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-9161291

• Hey there
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote