[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Wanere

May 29, 2021
Card release 14.7

Aiko
View attachment 2768321
View attachment 2768322
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2768330

Card is online until 19.7 !!!
hello juri what a beautiful hairstyle

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2771407
Update: I seem to have found a solution to the white floating body problem. So it seems that it was an issue with the Uncensor Selector. It seemed to have an issue with the [Female][BP4] Innie 1 and other [BP4] choices. The confusing part seemed to have been where the problem seemed tp persist after it was changed. But I figured out if I just save the change, exit out of the character creator, go back to it and load the card there is no longer an issue.

So now I'm just writing to show a possible solution in case anyone else is having this issue.
Thanks for sharing your solution :D

Btw what version of BetterRepack you´re using?
Cuz since R10 or R11 standard uncensores reached lvl BP5.
Look into your Uncensor plugin which body is selected as "Default".
Uncensor-Default.jpg

Cuz every card with Default Uncensor Body will automatically change to this Body.

And it´s a common behaviour of chara maker that certain changes aren´t visible immediately but only after save and reload.

Sep 15, 2021
Aawww, no one did the guesing game?
Anyway, I can show you what I did:

And here is a preview of my latest experiment. That was actually not what I was gooing for, but still I guess a nice effect. I'll share some coordinates, you can use as they are or as drafts:
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...usive-ads-sharing-thread.118275/post-11161452

You can as well unpack directly in the games directory. Let me know, if something is missing. usually it should just be fine with the current repack.
Your art reminds me of :

1689433467710.png
1689433423826.png
1689433514461.png

ZeithGz

Aug 13, 2020
The second girl is also a HS2 card? btw I love your cards :love::love::love:
Hey NotACalypso! yeah, is a render of a personal card, for future reference if the card has already been shared or will be shared, you will be able to see the name of the girl... And Thank you! I am glad you like it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: NotACalypso

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
GG Illusion.

We should have bought their latest game in droves instead of bitching so much about Room Girl.

[Announcement of the End of ILLUSION Activities]

The game development brand "ILLUSION" will cease its development and sales on August 18th (Friday).

Please refer to the following page for more details.

Thank you very much for your long-standing support and encouragement.
they weren't being useful anyway, the community created way more content and functionality through mods than they did with going from HS1 to HS2.

Maybe since they'll be gone we will at least get a better replacement, instead of seeing the same game released multiple times over the years with the only differences being half broken.

Kravnos

Feb 10, 2020
they weren't being useful anyway, the community created way more content and functionality through mods than they did with going from HS1 to HS2.

Maybe since they'll be gone we will at least get a better replacement, instead of seeing the same game released multiple times over the years with the only differences being half broken.
But why be dismissive of what they have created and their accomplishments? What came first? the chicken or the egg? I dont see any other developer making an eroge sandbox game that allows you so much customization with your characters. There wouldnt be this community without Illusion in the first place.

In the end, everyone brings something to the table. Behind Illusion, there are also people trying to navigate through life too. It sucks that they have to close shop, because there are people behind Illusion, and also because no one else is making this kind of sandbox game. Not all their games have to be perfect, but at least they kept at it for the better part of two decades.

Best of luck to them and what they decide to do in the future.
In life, you do what you can, not what you want.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes