• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

TheSinner

Jul 13, 2017
We like the game, so far. We enjoy it more when the MC is oblivious rather than knowing and allowing.
We're not fond of CGM that much though.
We will keep our eyes on the game. Thanks for your time.

Reactions: Devorny

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Will this be exactly like Wife's Phone where it ends up with 20+ routes that bleed into each other in random spots? Will the MC be a cuck again? I swear to god if Jenna shows up in this one too...

Oh, you mean the one where the MC's entire business gets effectively magicked away by a BBC bull in a move that would have been less jarring if he'd just dropped an 'All your bases are belong to us' right in the middle of the proceedings?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
This one's going to need quite a bit of help with the translation. I would recommend seeking help from an editor.

• Thinking Face

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
good start but i could've sworn i played a similar game not long ago sadly i don't recall its name

volkov

Aug 8, 2016
Oh, you mean the one where the MC's entire business gets effectively magicked away by a BBC bull in a move that would have been less jarring if he'd just dropped an 'All your bases are belong to us' right in the middle of the proceedings?
There's a part in the game where one of MC's friends texts the MC saying his mother was walking around at the company he's supposed to inherit with a black guy, talking about selling it. One of the first interactions with MC's wife is her boss groping her, infront of the MC. So who knows at this point. v.01 but hey.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes