3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

HansPeter314

Oct 11, 2020
from patreon

Hello everyone, the release of the new version is very close, and I would like to share the release dates for each support tier.
Great Support: April 5th
Medium Support: April 8th
Small Support: April 11th
Everyone: April 14th
Shortly, I'll be posting the content info for this version as soon as I finish some adjustments. Have a great week,
Devorny
Es gab wohl eine Verschiebung:

Hello everyone, the release of the new version is very close, and I would like to share the release dates for each support tier.

Great Support: April 9th

Medium Support: April 12th

Small Support: April 15th

Everyone: April 18th

Edit: Dates updated.

Have a great week,
Devorny

Pechvogel

Sep 2, 2018
Gratitude for Your Support and Plans for Future Versions

Hi guys, what's up?
I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow I'll be posting the content info for the new version 4.0 and don't worry, we won't have another delay in the release, it will happen on the 9th (Tuesday) as soon as midnight.
I'd like to thank all of you for being here with me from the beginning and thanks to your support I've been developing this new engine that will bring us many new updates.
I'd also like to say that this is the last release with the current modalities, because in development we have many stages, and now we've reached a new level of development. I've been working hard on this new engine and it's not worth keeping the current modalities because now I'm going to have to invest a lot of my time in the game.
But don't worry, as a thank you for all your support, I'm going to keep the "Great Support" modality, it just won't be publicly available to everyone, but only to those who already have it.
And for those of you who don't have it yet, while you're reading this post (until April 17th) you can get this modality and receive the new updates instantly for the rest of your life for just $10 by month.
I'm very excited about this release because you'll finally be able to test what I've been developing and get your feedback.
So, thank you very much and I'll talk to you soon,
Devorny

hmm...:unsure:

Apr 21, 2019
I don't want to look like ungrateful because I really like what he makes for this game but each tier had updates in the first hours of scheduled dates except free tier.
Unless he forgot it, I think it's not a cool move against free to play users.

Last edited:

Devorny

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2023
Hello everyone, the new version is now available to you. If you find any bugs, please report them on so I can fix them.

For mobile players, I've only tested it on "android" and I don't know if it will work on all platforms.

The save import/export system will be available in the next version.

Have a good game guys.

desertoo

Dec 27, 2020
Hello everyone, the new version is now available to you. If you find any bugs, please report them on so I can fix them.

For mobile players, I've only tested it on "android" and I don't know if it will work on all platforms.

The save import/export system will be available in the next version.

Have a good game guys.
Can you make the possibility to make external save?

Reactions: Sirren

iubirel

Oct 9, 2020
i completed this '' update '' in less than 7 minutes.. :cautious:

and there is no cheating here at all ........ ur wife fucks only with you
that dumb sister fucks with teacher
and that milf got bbc ...

no ntr

Pechvogel

Sep 2, 2018
i completed this '' update '' in less than 7 minutes.. :cautious:

and there is no cheating here at all ........ ur wife fucks only with you